FORGET ABOUT ESTROGENS, BRUSH YOUR FUCKING TEETH

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
Roughly 70% of the people has gingivitis without knowing it. If gingivitis is left untreated for a long period of time, it`ll develop into periodontitis, the latter being unreversible. Periodontitis will rot your teeth inside out and let you boneless and with permanent bad breath.

Watch these symptoms out:
  • Swollen or puffy gums
  • Dusky red or dark red gums
  • Gums that bleed easily when you brush or floss
  • Bad breath
  • Receding gums
  • Tender gums

Note that if you don't have the habit to brush your teeth regularly, then it's more likely you'll never notice you have gingivitis because you won't see if your gums are inflamed or not without the brush frinction. If you are intending to ascend then go brush your teeth right now.

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian, Hero of the Imperium, autistic_tendencies and 7 others
I brush exactly where I piss

In the sink :feelshmm:
618FB98F ACED 44DC 96E2 C1ECE87B8C7B

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ascension!, Kristin and 5 others
Doesnt matter for Scandinavians.They permanently fuck up their teeth/gums using snus. Fucking idiots.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
how to recverse this i dotn want to be boneless

Fuck i think i have that, is there any way to return to normal and fix it? Or is it too late?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
i think it's over for me i only brush in the morning and when i dont have school i brush like every other day

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 19551
Roughly 70% of the people has gingivitis without knowing it. If gingivitis is left untreated for a long period of time, it`ll develop into periodontitis, the latter being unreversible. Periodontitis will rot your teeth inside out and let you boneless and with permanent bad breath.

• Swollen or puffy gums
  • Bad breath
  • Receding gums
  • Tender gums
View attachment 1821018

Note that if you don't have the habit to brush your teeth regularly, then it's more likely you'll never notice you have gingivitis because you won't see if your gums are inflamed or not without the brush frinction. If you are intending to ascend then go brush your teeth right now.
will brush right now :feelswhy:

• Swollen or puffy gums
  • Bad breath
  • Receding gums
  • Tender gums
View attachment 1821018

:dafuckfeels: ok ill go brush my teeth, they always bleed when i do

i think i have that periodontis thingy but not as bad as in the pic

Then, what do you propose? I currently wash x2-3/day but I don't floss.

Last edited:
For the past 4 years my average frequency for teeth brushing was maybe once a month at absolute most. No joke and they still aren't really rotting badly yet

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
op noticed he has gingavigits did 10 min google research and is scared shitless now :lul:

For the past 4 years my average frequency for teeth brushing was maybe once a month at absolute most. No joke and they still aren't really rotting badly yet
op is just high inhib woman that has no clue prob copy pasted some mayoclinic article

• Swollen or puffy gums
  • Bad breath
  • Receding gums
  • Tender gums
View attachment 1821018

People are concerned with fluoride poisoning not estrogenics when it comes to toothpaste. My old science teacher said to brush for 2 minutes with a sparing amount of toothpaste and then spit it out right after. Lots of rinsing is necessary.

Rate my teeth

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220724-205805_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220724-205805_Gallery.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Plaque is natural defender for teeth . When you brush you expose the teeth to bacteria

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall