Forget mewing. Introducing Johnning (or as I like to calling it Jewning) Part 2 my personal looksmaxing technique

datboijj

datboijj

🚧50.86% JSE Aug 25th no mre delays🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍ 🚧
original post here : https://looksmax.org/threads/forget-mewing-introducing-johnning.181545/
and missing study's here for proof this works

Here is a video done on small starter exercises to get you going

Here is his side profile for people saying cope
Screenshot 28

Now for me I first do a push swallow, then hold that tongue position as i proceed to open my jaw (while mouth is still closed)
then rapidly open and close my jaw for at least 50 reps it's been going great so far
my double chin is almost half what it used to be, but still too subhuman to show (at least for front face, my 3/4 looks very bone mogger now)
Also helps with mewing progress and stuff
but I call it "JEWING"!
You like that right @LondonVillie

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Sondern, RomanianZaddy and 8 others
imagine taking lookmaxxing action based off a 3PSL abomination
Screen Shot 2021 08 31 at 10057 pm

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, RAMU KAKA, rooman and 15 others
imagine taking lookmaxxing actions based off a 3PSL abomination
View attachment 1294742
i thought so too untill....
look at his side profile you can see how high is hyoid is it's no joke
Screenshot 28

he would look good without the beard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, Slob and 3 others
imagine taking lookmaxxing action based off a 3PSL abomination
View attachment 1294742

well didnt watch the thing, but blackpilled surgeons aren't that good lookinf to begin with. Dr. Taban isn't good looking but he knows how to looksmax people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, dadfa, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
well didnt watch the thing, but blackpilled surgeons aren't that good lookinf to begin with. Dr. Taban isn't good looking but he knows how to looksmax people.
he does a very basic technique which still works
there are many ways to go to the extremes with this like i am
that will do more than remove sub-mental fat, and give high hyoid
it will also change your face

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
ive seen more peoples eyes botched than looksmaxxed from him lmao. nigga raises peoples lower eyelid unnaturally high and gets paid $$$

ive seen more peoples eyes botched than looksmaxxed from him lmao. nigga raises peoples lower eyelid unnaturally high and gets paid $$$
is this guy famous or something?

i thought so too untill....
look at his side profile you can see how high is hyoid is it's no joke
View attachment 1294746

he would look good without the beard
that literally just forward grown mandible and lower maxilla. if u have those 2 traits than ur hyoid will look good 95% of the time unless u are fat or some shit

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
that literally just forward grown mandible and lower maxilla. if u have those 2 traits than ur hyoid will look good 95% of the time unless u are fat or some shit
but the studies say this literally works
didn't you link part 1 of this to prove this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
jhike yew

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, R@m@, Celexawer and 1 other person
but the studies say this literally works
didn't you link part 1 of this to prove this?
idk :lul:

everything that isnt leanmaxxingg or surgery is cope to me nowadays ngl i couldnt care to put any effort to mewing or sum shit like this

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
My hyoid is that high anyways tho. If I do it will it be a NEGATIVE HYOID :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

My hyoid is that high anyways tho. If I do it will it be a NEGATIVE HYOID :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:
no it will just be higher and jaw even more defined
and your bite will be stronger

halo effect is present in every situation , people would be willing to watch the video if the guy making it were o pry instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Cidre enjoyer, LooksJourney and 3 others
stop coping and get jaw surgery if your recessed

doing some retarted mew thing won't do shit unless your like 5 years old lmao

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksJourney, oldcelloser and datboijj
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
jewing?

• JFL
opening the mouth too wide as a birdcel is ill advised

• Love it
yet another cope

• +1
Wanna provide before & after....or?

• +1
just give me a solution/ surgeon that will take my lower and upper jaw widths to 7 cm from 4 cm dude, thats all i need :feelswhy:😢

So I followed the instructions and did 100 reps 5 series and wow!, there is indeed a muscle over there, so after not feeling anything with the highest progression should I move on to the fast opening/closing jaw thing?, is this for getting more jaw projection btw?

• Woah
So I followed the instructions and did 100 reps 5 series and wow!, there is indeed a muscle over there, so after not feeling anything with the highest progression should I move on to the fast opening/closing jaw thing?, is this for getting more jaw projection btw?
Bruh jewning was a flop
But it let me to creating jewting so i guess it isnt that bad

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652 and thecel
Bruh jewning was a flop
But it let me to creating jewting so i guess it isnt that bad
But your opening jaw thing does not work these muscles under the neck does it?

• Woah
But your opening jaw thing does not work these muscles under the neck does it?
It does jewting is far superior to jewning
Cya feb 14th

• Woah
It does jewting is far superior to jewning
Cya feb 14th
It also looks super risky, are you sure you will not end up dislocating your jaw?

• +1
Another question then, if my jaw bones advance wouldn't I develop overbite? wouldnt you need to also advance your palette?

Another question then, if my jaw bones advance wouldn't I develop overbite? wouldnt you need to also advance your palette?
No? Bruh just copy mike mews toungue placement but open your jaw while your toungue is still up. Then close yourmur jaw while keeping pressure on the top of your palate. Thats all that jewting is. There should be no probs

No? Bruh just copy mike mews toungue placement but open your jaw while your toungue is still up. Then close yourmur jaw while keeping pressure on the top of your palate. Thats all that jewting is. There should be no probs
wait, what about the fast opening and closing stuffs? is that another thing?

wait, what about the fast opening and closing stuffs? is that another thing?
Thats jewning and for some reason it has less hyoid effect that jewting. But tha2ys good jewting is low effort high rewards
Im a genious @thecel

• Woah
Thats jewning and for some reason it has less hyoid effect that jewting
Cia 13 125Fig1

It also hurts lmao, has any doctor used your new technique? why would anyone develop this fast opening and closing thing? where did it came from?

Idk but i invented jewting tho
So, just to be clear jewting is the same exercise as the one from the doctor but you just go to the extreme of actually opening the mouth to go full range of motion? :unsure:

So, just to be clear jewting is the same exercise as the one from the doctor but you just go to the extreme of actually opening the mouth to go full range of motion? :unsure:
Yeh but also jewting constantly puts toungue pressure on the roof, instead of just pasivly being positioned there while opening and closing jaw.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
doesn't this shit fuck your tmd :ogre: anyway tomorrow is 14th :ogre:

original post here : https://looksmax.org/threads/forget-mewing-introducing-johnning.181545/
and missing study's here for proof this works

Here is a video done on small starter exercises to get you going

Here is his side profile for people saying cope
View attachment 1294747

Now for me I first do a push swallow, then hold that tongue position as i proceed to open my jaw (while mouth is still closed)
then rapidly open and close my jaw for at least 50 reps it's been going great so far
my double chin is almost half what it used to be, but still too subhuman to show (at least for front face, my 3/4 looks very bone mogger now)
Also helps with mewing progress and stuff
but I call it "JEWING"!
You like that right @LondonVillie

He looks likes a jew :lul:

My hyoid is better than his and I don't do anything except have good tongue posture

lool no way.

I have been hardmewing and chewing my ass off and started doing this shit naturally. I was looking around for different methods of mewing and found this thread. Interesting that you came to a similar conclusion to mine as to what you call "johnning" being more powerful than hardmewing.

When you are johnning you have to have proper posture and be hardmewing. you have to do a rep of johnning every 10-20 seconds of the time you are mewing.

I usually do a rep 4-5 times an hour, everyday. I have finally cracked my midpalatal suture. Funnily enough, you can even hear cracks near the lefort regions when you john at times.

How old are you? I notice this thread is quite old, were you able to crack your midpalatal suture with this?

Jutting along with johnning while doing a chin tuck also seems to place immense force near the zygos and infra areas.

I also chew sometimes whilst doing all of this with my canines in a clockwork motion, this helps build the masseter and invokes a masseter chewing pattern as to not excessively shorten my face and let my jaw slack a little as to grow it forward.

I ascended insanely hard compared to when i used to consciously think about resting my tongue at my palate. You have to apply an immense amount of force on your palate to crack it.

You may notice when you are in a perfect anabolic state and your metabolism is high, your breathe better through your nose and you feel a lot of intracranial pressure, this is due to your palate being pressed against via the tongue and your breath rate increasing.

You may also notice your voice gets deeper/you feel better after a session of intense hardmewing. This is because putting enough force upon the palate stimulates the pituitary gland to produce androgens & dopamine.

• WTF
Why the angry react?

• Ugh..
do you still do this? if yes what is your routine now? if not what was your routine when you did it?

do you still do this? if yes what is your routine now? if not what was your routine when you did it?
i invented jewting which is a better more effective derivative of this
i don't do this anymore

Show the progress you've achieved since initiating this thread two years ago.