FORGET TESTOSTERONE, THYROID HORMONES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR CRANIOFACIAL DEVELOPMENT (AKA BONES)

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
THYROID HORMONES ARE SEVERELY UNDERRATED ON THIS FORUM.
ACCORDING TO THIS ARTICLE, TESTOSTERONE DOESN'T DO SHIT FOR BONE DEVELOPMENT COMPARED TO THYROID HORMONES. IT'S ALL BASED ON THYROID HORMONES.

BONUS TIPS FOR THYROID HORMONE MAXXING FROM THE WIKI PAGE

Thyroid hormones are two hormones produced and released by the thyroid gland, namely triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4). They are tyrosine-based hormones that are primarily responsible for regulation of metabolism. T3 and T4 are partially composed of iodine. A deficiency of iodine leads to decreased production of T3 and T4, enlarges the thyroid tissue and will cause the disease known as simple goitre. The major form of thyroid hormone in the blood is thyroxine (T4), which has a longer half-life than T3.[2] In humans, the ratio of T4 to T3 released into the blood is approximately 14:1.[3] T4 is converted to the active T3 (three to four times more potent than T4) within cells by deiodinases (5′-iodinase). These are further processed by decarboxylation and deiodination to produce iodothyronamine (T1a) and thyronamine (T0a). All three isoforms of the deiodinases are selenium-containing enzymes, thus dietary selenium is essential for T3 production.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, Hikicel69, Deleted member and 14 others
high iq.

being close to hyperthyroid and having a healthy gut is all you need

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Gaia262, AscendingHero and 3 others
my bad, androgenic hormones are still important, but thyroid hormones are the holy grail.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension!, fjor2096, AscendingHero and 4 others
high iq.

Over for me i took antibiotics for a year when i was 15-16

ACCORDING TO THIS ARTICLE, TESTOSTERONE DOESN'T DO SHIT FOR BONE DEVELOPMENT, IT'S ALL BASED ON THYROID HORMONES.

Old news, it's well known that testosterone has its biggest impact in muscle development and bone density but not bone growth, that's what human growth hormone does (along with other things like organ growth and other stuff). Still, bone development happens due to a combination of many hormones and environmental factors, not only testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
hyperthyroid is bad, take a look at the article.
very few people in the world have true hyperthyroid and the vast majority are at the other end of the spectrum

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and Lawton88
Old news, it's well known that testosterone has its biggest impact in muscle development and bone density but not bone growth, that's what human growth hormone does (along with other things like organ growth and other stuff). Still, bone development happens due to a combination of many hormones and environmental factors, not only testosterone.
thyroid hormones control igf i believe the article said

many people still believe testosterone is all you need for big bones tho

• +1
Reactions: volcel3
ACCORDING TO THIS ARTICLE, TESTOSTERONE DOESN'T DO SHIT FOR BONE DEVELOPMENT, IT'S ALL BASED ON THYROID HORMONES.

This is the real picture
Screenshot 20210419 142912

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, Deleted member 16641, AscendingHero and 3 others
Thyroid hormones are essential for not only testosterone production, but also conversion to DHT. In the hyperthyroid state, testosterone and DHT production is dramatically increased while their clearance rate is decreased. Hyperthyroid affects DHT the most, as plasma levels are increased by 8-10 times over the average values found in euthyroid men

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, Deleted member, KraftDurchLeid and 1 other person
many people still believe testosterone is all you need for big bones tho
Because the average person is stupid and they associate growth with testosterone because that's what they have seen on TV with bodybuilders but growth as a whole takes place in the endocrine system and the real redpill is to have this system on point and improving it with diet, sleep and exercise. One of the worst things people do to destroy their endocrine system is drinking alcohol.

Endocrine system

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and 4 others
SO what happens exactly in the case of very long bones but also very thin ?
Is it good levels of growth hormones but low sex hormones and thyroxin ?

first of all this thread is about facial bones
i think in your case the problem might be that you're not eating enough

Yes but you should FIX your thyroid naturally and not take thyroid hormones

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, datboijj, AscendingHero and 3 others
first of all this thread is about facial bones
i think in your case the problem might be that you're not eating enough
might be but i'm 24 so it's over for me

Usefull if you are out of puberty?

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370 and .👽.
ACCORDING TO THIS ARTICLE, TESTOSTERONE DOESN'T DO SHIT FOR BONE DEVELOPMENT COMPARED TO THYROID HORMONES. IT'S ALL BASED ON THYROID HORMONES.

Is it worth it if i am 20

very few people in the world have true hyperthyroid and the vast majority are at the other end of the spectrum

Yep Hypo is a lot more common especially as people age. I think a lot of people are low on selenium and iodine which leads to this and of course the doctors just prescribe levothyroxine etc. instead of addressing the real problem causing it.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and sandcelmuttcel
it means you have the marfan syndrome and die before 30. my condolences

h

how do you fix it naturally

My opinion is selenium and iodine supplementation would cure most people of hypothyroidism. Not crazy amounts like some people do with iodine but a couple of kelp pills a day and a selenium pill a few times a week. The soil doesn't provide the selenium in food it used to years ago.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Golgo13
No way niggas thought test controlled bone growth

@RecessedPrettyboy @Hopelessmofoker @mariogandy
i swear you guys have attention span of a goldfish
it literally says in the post how you can improve it, you take adequate iodine and selenium.

• Hmm...
Reactions: .👽.
@RecessedPrettyboy @Hopelessmofoker @mariogandy
i swear you guys have attention span of a goldfish
it literally says in the post how you can improve it, you take adequate iodine and selenium.'
most people know that from a quick google search. that is the basic.
I thought you had something more elaborate. there is way more to naturally improve thyroid function.

Thyroid hormones are essential for not only testosterone production, but also conversion to DHT. In the hyperthyroid state, testosterone and DHT production is dramatically increased while their clearance rate is decreased. Hyperthyroid affects DHT the most, as plasma levels are increased by 8-10 times over the average values found in euthyroid men

I don't want DHT tho

For thyroid function, get some iodine and selenium in your diet from iodized salt and your selenium from brazil nuts.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, Golgo13, AscendingHero and 1 other person
extremely high iq

will ascend myself soon through my high iq ascension plan

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
high iq.

So just take t3 and t4 and its done, thyroid functiona ALWAYS come back to the normal function once you stop taking it, is not like testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052 and Deleted member 6892
For thyroid function, get some iodine and selenium in your diet from iodized salt and your selenium from brazil nuts.
take t3 and t4, not expensive, USEFUL AS FUCK to lose fat and this...so....

yeah this is

Selenium plus iodine