Forget Thailand, I'm going to travel to Kyiv, Ukraine

Those Thai girls look pretty goddamn busted. Dude had to fly 10,000 miles to potentially hook up with 5/10 dark brown Thai village pussy.

And posing with females in pictures doesn't mean you're fucking them. It means nothing, actually. JFL @ anyone so gullible. I remember when Roosh and his buddy Kyle "Trouble" were selling pick-up guides they both had a bunch of pictures where they're awkwardly posing with obviously random or just-met females (a lot of them even had blurred faces JFL) to somehow prove to their [largely ethnic] audience that they're slayers.

I live in Central/Eastern Europe and I've noticed that ethnic tourists here are obsessed with convincing random girls on the street to take selfies with them. Then Kirpal Thundersmell goes home and starts lying outta his ass how he banged all those bitches.

Meanwhile this is the reality for ethnics, friend-zoned by a clearly disgusted 6.5/10 call girl:

JFL

JBW is grossly exaggerated. I remember when I first got to asia I was so excited by the positive attention i was receiving from girls in my range that I then tried to hit above my weight and go for a real rice stacy. BRUTALLY rejected.

Most wmaf couples in Asia are looksmatched. It's a total masturbatory fantasy that there is a magical place where 4s pickup 8s without paying for it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1464
JBW is grossly exaggerated. I remember when I first got to asia I was so excited by the positive attention i was receiving from girls in my range that I then tried to hit above my weight and go for a real rice stacy. BRUTALLY rejected.

Most wmaf couples in Asia are looksmatched. It's a total masturbatory fantasy that there is a magical place where 4s pickup 8s without paying for it.
What about JBW theory's slightly more effective cousin JBAS (just be anglo saxon)?

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous
What about JBW theory's slightly more effective cousin JBAS (just be anglo saxon)?

i tend to think white guys would have better success in latin america just simply because it is a road far less travelled than asia.

rooshv forum guys used to all go to peru to get laid, you know, because "game" works better in peru... for some reason.. :sneaky:

i tend to think white guys would have better success in latin america just simply because it is a road far less travelled than asia.

rooshv forum guys used to all go to peru to get laid, you know, because "game" works better in peru... for some reason.. :sneaky:
Latinas mog jungle chimp asians hard.

I'm going to ER

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Enjoy waking up in a bathtub of ice missing a kidney

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Latinas mog jungle chimp asians hard.

if i wasnt getting married i would literally be in south america blasting rope right now. Either that or russia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back