Forgot to post this

They were never a big meme until 2020. Everyone just talked about negros doing crime or brought it up during arguments but it blew up during 2020. Plus JFL I was 11 I didn’t care about politics in 2016 even though that shit was being forced everywhere.
the libtards made it a meme cause they decided facts were racist

@cromagnon is legit 14 years old and talks about the same shit. @kafirkilla88 is 15, @Themanletauticel123 is like 16, @Clavicular does the same at 17 @wishIwasSalludon is legit like 16/17 @Michael Myers.

You underestimate how politically hyper aware Zoomers are to the point they go to fringe niche political ideologies by the age of 15. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
True, a ton of my irl friends are also similar to me and we are the same age (racist, Nazi, etc)

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Other than the ones I mentioned @
rand anon
@rand anon @
nordsmog
@nordsmog are like a year younger than me and we’re around it as well
Pretty sure I’m older than u bro, I’m 24

Was never rly in the political TikTok sphere, I was very active on dissident right twitter though. My like thousandth twitter acc was finally shoahed right before I joined looksmax. Since then I’ve been addicted to this forum and haven’t rejoined “x”

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Themanletauticel123 and ElTruecel
@cromagnon is legit 14 years old and talks about the same shit. @kafirkilla88 is 15, @Themanletauticel123 is like 16, @Clavicular does the same at 17 @wishIwasSalludon is legit like 16/17 @Michael Myers.

You underestimate how politically hyper aware Zoomers are to the point they go to fringe niche political ideologies by the age of 15. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yep I'm 16

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
The enlightenment and French Revolution was a mistake. Heck even the Magna Carta was a mistake (lol I change my mind on this).

Evola was always right. You aren’t based until you understand this

@Sprinkles @BrahminBoss @The False Prophet
Just repeating what I said on this post a few months ago
You should get off that site man. Aren't they a bunch of weirdos? Like as in dummies? Retards that don't want to do anything to improve themselves? Too much intellectual masturbation with zero action?

You should get off that site man. Aren't they a bunch of weirdos? Like as in dummies? Retards that don't want to do anything to improve themselves? Too much intellectual masturbation with zero action?
I'm not here because I want to improve myself because I already know there is nothing I can possibly to do redeem my situation. I'm just here to cope and chat with others who may be able to relate