FORGOTTEN PSL KING! What did Saiyan do to looksmax

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.

What did this guy do to looksmax? He is better looking than the other chads on this site

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
zygo implants and lean

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: angloidcel, CursedOne, RODEBLUR and 3 others
paid 20k for zygo impants from Eppley

they didn't make much difference

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel, Yuya Moggershima, AutisticBeaner and 6 others
He needs better undereye support, his tear troughs are hollow, dark, puffy and saggy. Custom infraorbital rim implants, skin pinch, repositioning of under eye fat to fill the hollow area. Just like Taban would prescribe:Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angloidcel, FreakkForLife and coolguy1
Mogs me brutally

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Bitch
He needs better undereye support, his tear troughs are hollow, dark, puffy and saggy. Custom infraorbital rim implants, skin pinch, repositioning of under eye fat to fill the hollow area. Just like Taban would prescribe:Comfy:
you're probably memeing
but lmao

paid 20k for zygo impants from Eppley

they didn't make much difference
he's so good looking wtf are you talking about

Aren't his zygos too big? Looks kinda fake imo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9670
he's so good looking wtf are you talking about
Can’t you read? He looks like he has insomnia or uses drugs. He needs to fix his undereye area, he fixed his zygos I give him that but still looks like a drug deal to me.

who is the guy that made the surgeon in rome popular?

Can’t you read? He looks like he has insomnia or uses drugs. He needs to fix his undereye area, he fixed his zygos I give him that but still looks like a drug deal to me.
the zygo implants are undereye too look at the old lookism thread

it's skin pigmentation

Just looks like typical Brit except with lumps of silicone stuffed in his face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Good for him for leaving this place and not festering here after he has done his looksmaxing. Hope he's living a happy life.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, anactualdude, highT and 1 other person
even this result looks slightly fake.

even this result looks slightly fake.
Aren't his zygos too big? Looks kinda fake imo
The only reason it looks fake to you is because you are PSL autists and know that he has implants.
If a girl would see him she wouldn’t think it looks fake which is all what matters.
There are people with much more extremer zygos natural like Jon
68899D55 C78F 485C 8BA8 281761023251

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, the next o'pry, FreakkForLife and 8 others
The only reason it looks fake to you is because you are PSL autists and know that he has implants.
If a girl would see him she wouldn’t think it looks fake which is all what matters.
View attachment 1299583
he's gay tho

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
View attachment 1299583
You are a low iq retard, who thinks massive implants are somehow ideal and severely underrate the iq of normies, as though they can’t recognize when features are significantly off

this is good jfl

You are a low iq retard, who thinks massive implants are somehow ideal and severely underrate the iq of normies, as though they can’t recognize when features are significantly off
I am not saying they are ideal but you are retarded af if you think normies would notice that those are implants. They suit his face atleast judging on this picture it doesn’t look off to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 14528 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, smvmaxxertilllate, 5'8manlet and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Carpediem, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member and 1 other person
the implants look very good on him. people are just coping again. a rare case were implant looks good

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, FreakkForLife and 3 others
Is this the same website that trashed Brad Pitt looks in a mass thread calling him ugly?😂

I swear black females are the most entitled foids whilst at the same time being the least desirable race even below SEA creatures.
holy shi I just read this thread I want to go ER for you bro, I guarantee you mog all these femcels

Pretty sure he got implants

• +1
Reactions: Mewton