Former Blonde Model Stacey that incurred facial burns from an acid attack 13 years ago. Katie Elizabeth Piper.

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Katie Piper Before

Here she is before the attack in March of 2008

In early 2008, Katie met a man named Daniel Lynch on ‘Facebook.’ They started talking and bonded over their mutual love for martial arts. They met for the first time a few days later, in Berkshire, and started dating soon after.

Daniel came across as a good guy and Katie was initially quite content with the relationship.

However, Daniel was a psychopath and started showing his true nature soon. One evening, the couple booked a hotel in Bayswater to spend the night after dinner.

That night, Daniel raped Katie and beat her up severely, stabbing her arms repeatedly. He also threatened to kill her if she broke up with him.

Katie was afraid and did not break up with him, fearing for her life. She got her wounds treated at the ‘Royal Free Hospital.’ She refrained from filing a police complaint against Daniel.

Following the incident, Daniel called and messaged Katie several times, apologizing for his behavior. On March 31, 2008, Daniel asked Katie to visit a nearby internet cafe to read an email that he had sent her. He had already planned an attack with his friend Stefan Sylvestre.

Daniel gave Katie’s details to Stefan. Stefan approached Katie in a hoodie, but she did not know what his intentions were. He suddenly threw sulphuric acid at her face, burning it badly. He then fled the scene. However, CCTV cameras had recorded his act, and both Daniel and Stefan were apprehended shortly after.

Daniel was given a 16-year sentence, while Stefan was sentenced to a minimum of 12 years. Stefan’s parole application was accepted in 2018.

Katie’s face was severely burned.

She was blinded in her left eye and had also swallowed some of the acid accidentally. She was immediately taken to a nearby hospital. During the first course of her treatment, the skin from her face was completely removed and was replaced with a skin substitute.

She was put into an induced coma for the first 12 days, as several surgeries were performed on her face to restore the damaged skin. Her remaining treatment was done in a hospital in southern France. She had to wear a plastic mask 23 hours a day for 2 years.

She moved to Hampshire to live with her family after her treatment.

B3014bce998d85f2d3cdd95e0e90e2e3

Another one before the attack. I'm sure many will say Stacey lite or High Tier Becky here. Whatever the case she was GL and considerably above average

Here is her in 2010 two years post attack:

And now here is her 13 years later in 2021 after tons and tons of surgery and skin treatment. She has been through it and had the best surgeons work on her

Granted she was Stacey lite before, how much of her looks did she recover? Where would you rate her before the attack and now 13 years after it?

For me it's proof that bones are so important. The fact she actually passes an attractive woman now is quite remarkable. Her nose and lips are refusing to recover. The nose is incredibly small and the lips stick out as bad due to damage.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer, DarkLooks and 11 others
Thought this would be a "muh personality" post, turns out it's just turbo autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 3946, Stopping@Nothing19 and 3 others
Thought this would be a "muh personality" post, turns out it's just turbo autism

Turns out you are just a bland personalitiless rotting subhuman that needs to shit-post in desperation for 'jfl' reacts on a forum

Twat.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., DivineBeing and Deleted member 11610
Turns out you are just a bland personalitiless rotting subhuman that needs to shit-posts in desperation for 'jfl' reacts on a forum

Twat.
Took it personal huh? I thought you were such a god tier rater that even the likes of Gandy and Chico asked you for rating advice! Why do you need the opinions of others on looksmax when you already have an idea in your head of her rating?

Yep, you're scavenging in desperation for reacts on a forum, twat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, subhuman incel and Deleted member 15099

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970 and Deleted member 15099
Took it personal huh? I thought you were such a god tier rater that even the likes of Gandy and Chico asked you for rating advice! Why do you need the opinions of others on looksmax when you already have an idea in your head of her rating?

Yep, you're scavenging in desperation for reacts on a forum, twat.

Never took a personal. Would never take anything personal from an ugly sub 5 doomer that hasn't left his house in years since leaving high-school, has no hobbies, friends, social life, etc.

It would just be good to have NORMAL people to talk with about facial aesthetics. Recovering from a burn attack is quite interesting.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15099
Never took a personal. Would never take anything personal from an ugly sub 5 doomer that hasn't left his house in years since leaving high-school, has no hobbies, friends, social life, etc.

It would just be good to have NORMAL people to talk with about facial aesthetics. Recovering from a burn attack is quite interesting.
what made you so narcy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 11610

Funny how you talk about me “rotting” and not leaving my house even though my account is almost a year older than your current one yet you have spent over double the amount of time online

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, DarkLooks and Stopping@Nothing19
mogs me even with acid face. also just lol at this sob story, as if shes 100% innocent. imagine meeting people online :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 7725
mogs me even with acid face. also just lol at this sob story, as if shes 100% innocent. imagine meeting people online :forcedsmile:
She met this MMA cage fighter because they "shared a mutual love for martial arts" lmfao:

Article 1176234 04C650F0000005DC 189 233x347

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, user47283, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
go back to going gay for pay you curry nigger subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless and subhuman incel
i remember this story

So serious were the injuries that Katie’s surgeon at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, Mohammad Ali Jawad, resorted to pioneering techniques. In a single operation, the first of its kind ever to be performed, he removed Katie’s entire face, used a skin substitute, Matriderm (which provides a ‘scaffolding’ for grafts), to rebuild its foundations, then grafted skin from her lower back and buttocks on to her face.

1. jamal burns her face with acid
2. muhammad removes her entire face to replace it with her ass skin
3. she uses her ass-face to get with another jamal

just white woman things i guess

Would murder him/10

A1e6e468e99beb435fbc6269052ba9a3

You're cappin' if you're saying you wouldn't smash

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 2729 and mogstar
Her husband. Taste didn't change despite what happened. BBC for life for some birds.

Who is katie piper married to

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, mulattomaxxer and .👽.
Impressive recovery

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and MakinItHappenReturn
She should be given legal rights to murder the attackers without consequence.

This woman is a great example of what our species SHOULD be. If I was burned that way I would 100% kill and then suicide. I would not be leading a contented existence.

When I see blind, deformed, and wheelchair'd people (etc.) who are somehow still pleasant, that is a surprising and nice thing to see.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and mulattomaxxer
Impressive recovery

Exactly what I thought

She is the closest thing to being good looking again with all the models this has happened to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Acids attacks are one of the worst things that you can do to somebody. Anyone responsible for an acid attack should have to forfiet their own face. Whether its through being a donor for the victim or having there own face ruined.

Despite this she still looks pretty good. She mogs alot of UK women because she isn't fat.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, DivineBeing and Deleted member 16989
View attachment 1486604

In early 2008, Katie met a man named Daniel Lynch on ‘Facebook.’ They started talking and bonded over their mutual love for martial arts. They met for the first time a few days later, in Berkshire, and started dating soon after.

Daniel came across as a good guy and Katie was initially quite content with the relationship.

However, Daniel was a psychopath and started showing his true nature soon. One evening, the couple booked a hotel in Bayswater to spend the night after dinner.

That night, Daniel raped Katie and beat her up severely, stabbing her arms repeatedly. He also threatened to kill her if she broke up with him.

Katie was afraid and did not break up with him, fearing for her life. She got her wounds treated at the ‘Royal Free Hospital.’ She refrained from filing a police complaint against Daniel.

Following the incident, Daniel called and messaged Katie several times, apologizing for his behavior. On March 31, 2008, Daniel asked Katie to visit a nearby internet cafe to read an email that he had sent her. He had already planned an attack with his friend Stefan Sylvestre.

Daniel gave Katie’s details to Stefan. Stefan approached Katie in a hoodie, but she did not know what his intentions were. He suddenly threw sulphuric acid at her face, burning it badly. He then fled the scene. However, CCTV cameras had recorded his act, and both Daniel and Stefan were apprehended shortly after.

Daniel was given a 16-year sentence, while Stefan was sentenced to a minimum of 12 years. Stefan’s parole application was accepted in 2018.

She was blinded in her left eye and had also swallowed some of the acid accidentally. She was immediately taken to a nearby hospital. During the first course of her treatment, the skin from her face was completely removed and was replaced with a skin substitute.

She was put into an induced coma for the first 12 days, as several surgeries were performed on her face to restore the damaged skin. Her remaining treatment was done in a hospital in southern France. She had to wear a plastic mask 23 hours a day for 2 years.

View attachment 1486622

Another one before the attack. I'm sure many will say Stacey lite or High Tier Becky here. Whatever the case she was GL and considerably above average

And now here is her 13 years later in 2021 after tons and tons of surgery and skin treatment. She has been through it and had the best surgeons work on her

Granted she was Stacey lite before, how much of her looks did she recover? Where would you rate her before the attack and now 13 years after it?

For me it's proof that bones are so important. The fact she actually passes an attractive woman now is quite remarkable. Her nose and lips are refusing to recover. The nose is incredibly small and the lips stick out as bad due to damage.

Holy fuck beyond brutal BONE pill

View attachment 1486604

View attachment 1486622

Muh skincare :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
idgaf she would’ve never let me hit cause I’m not 6’5 terachad

It’s a marvel of modern medicine that someone that can be burned through an acid attack can make a fairly decent recovery. A better society would have executed the degenerates that caused the attack but alas, permanently disfiguring someone gets less than 15 years.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn