Former miss usa, jumps off building to end her life.

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
When these women get around age 30, they believe their life is over, because they have been attractive all their life, and have not locked down a chad/tyrone and started building a family, they literally have mental break-down and kill themselves. They feel the competetion from the new crop of 21 year olds, who these rich/ good looking men will value more.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Beetlejuice, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Poor woman. I wish I could have been there to save her. Women don’t deserve to have pain. I cry every time a woman suffers. Why couldn’t it have been a man instead?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StephIsCold, paranakee, Deleted member 11963 and 11 others
Poor woman. I wish I could have been there to save her. Women don’t deserve to have pain. I cry every time a woman suffers. Why couldn’t it have been a man instead?
My respect for Vermilioncore: 📈📈📈

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 10125

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Brutal. I hope ash kash sees this :Comfy:

• +1

• +1
When these women get around age 30, they believe their life is over, because they have been attractive all their life, and have not locked down a chad/tyrone and started building a family, they literally have mental break-down and kill themselves. They feel the competetion from the new crop of 21 year olds, who these rich/ good looking men will value more.

View attachment 1515751

View attachment 1515752
Second one isn’t her lol

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, OldRooster and subhuman incel
all non-white women should do that to themselves @Frank Jack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Magical Apple, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Second one isn’t her lol
i know it was a example of her female mating competition. Both those pics i show at the bottom are not the model.

• +1

View attachment 1515751

View attachment 1515752
The funny thing is, she could have easily betabuxxed a guy lol

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and subhuman incel
Why should I gave a shit about a female killing herself or anyone I don't know for that matter?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and stevielake
or she's just inherently a mentally ill inferior bitch, you don't see all women do this

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
The funny thing is, she could have easily betabuxxed a guy lol
wrong, she could beta-bux a avg guy, or a broke good looking guy. But she would not be able to beta bux no rich/good looking man.
The rich good looking men, she wants are still banging 20 something women. Even the men who are 10-15 years older, that are goodlooking/rich are banging 20 something women.

The trey songs and drakes of the world

Attachments

• 1643599042056.png
    1643599042056.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
One less Social Justice Attorney, great news!

Bizarre though, I wonder how it is they are so sure it is suicide.

Last edited:
Edit: Never mind, you tricked us with the wrong pic.

Last edited:
One of my friends knew her personally
97DB2BD9 AF15 4FCF BDB9 B4843FEDD821

She killed herself because she felt guilty for undeservedly winning a beauty competition.
Cheslie-Kryst-Getty-H-2022.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, gamma and stamaster21
She killed herself because she felt guilty for undeservedly winning a beauty competition.
Cheslie-Kryst-Getty-H-2022.jpg
I watched an interview with her, she was actually fairly intelligent. And granted she isn't "best looking woman in the US", she is probably 95th percentile.