Formerly angular face became bloated

J

JoshuaAccept

Iron
Don't mistake me for someone who's boneless, I have great bones and was literally angular asf like 7 months ago. But now am bloated af. I can FEEL the bloat. Face feels swollen and puffy, eyes are in pain aswell. What do I do? If I told my doctor this she would say I'm mentally ill and have BDD. Is this a thyroid issue? Whats going on?

I haven't gained any weight really

Last edited:
Might be a medical problem

It actually could be a thyroid issue tbh. Just go to your doctor anyways and get blood work done so they could see if something is wrong, I doubt they'll think you're mentally ill for noticing actual observable change in your face and feeling pain jfl.

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaAccept
It actually could be a thyroid issue tbh. Just go to your doctor anyways and get blood work done so they could see if something is wrong, I doubt they'll think you're mentally ill for noticing actual observable change in your face and feeling pain jfl.
I went to my doctor today and she just brushed me off and said it was allergies or something. I couldn't get any word off. I asked abt thyroid, she said my thyroid felt fine so she's not doing bloodwork.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
It’s due to schizophrenia I believe.

• JFL
Reactions: TheParkinSon and nofap
It’s due to schizophrenia I believe.
Lol no everythings fucked somethings definitely wrong with my health. All the pics youve seen of me were from 7 months ago

I have the same thing.

Do you feel more depressed and tired lately? Could be a medical problem.

Thyroid issues
How am I supposed to resolve this, my doctor says my thyroid is fine even tho I highly doubt it is. I have every bad thyroid symptom. Should I just start taking t3 and t4?

Just facking take the t3 bro or just do a bloodwork yourself and show the Jew bitch who’s the real fucking sigma boss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab and JoshuaAccept
How am I supposed to resolve this, my doctor says my thyroid is fine even tho I highly doubt it is. I have every bad thyroid symptom. Should I just start taking t3 and t4?
Could also be stress and lack of sleep. High water retention.

Could also be stress and lack of sleep. High water retention.
Idk dude my sleep is completely fine, sleep 8 hours a day. Also the difference is too severe to be water retention I think. I was pretty angular before and now my face is completely bloated, like someone who's overweight. This all happened in like 8-9 months.. I can't find any threads on here to help me, it's just people who have always had bloated faces asking how to fix it. But that's not the situation I'm in.

Can someone please fucking help me. Im not a schizo. I have actual proof of this I can send in dms, SAME LIGHTING PHOTOS

Don't mistake me for someone who's boneless, I have great bones and was literally angular asf like 7 months ago. But now am bloated af. I can FEEL the bloat. Face feels swollen and puffy, eyes are in pain aswell. What do I do? If I told my doctor this she would say I'm mentally ill and have BDD. Is this a thyroid issue? Whats going on?

I haven't gained any weight really
do you take anything rn? maybe a supplement ?

Just facking take the t3 bro or just do a bloodwork yourself and show the Jew bitch who’s the real fucking sigma boss
ive never been so motivated, holy fark

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs