Forum Administration Went to Shit

LMFAO

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003, 5.5psl, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
Bro exiled a member from the community because he had an issue with getting defamed.
No because he threatened the administrator on his own forum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, PointOfNoReturn, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
No because he threatened the administrator on his own forum

And I believe that’s okay. He threatened to sue, which everyone has the right to do. It’s not like he threatened violence or to commit a crime or shit like that.

Banning the user doesn’t decrease the chance of a lawsuit being filed. If he’s serious about suing, banning him will just make him angrier and more willing to file suit.

Unpopular opinion; I’ll die on this hill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20399 and 3 others
You should never announce your plans against someone when they obviously wont like it. Imagine how ridiculous it would be if you told the owner of a home I am going to rob your home. No you just rob the home and then when they found out they dont know shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others

Seriously dude? Permabanned a dude because he wanted to take action about serious defamation on the forum against him? Another example of emotional moderation.
Faggot deserved it, i love this site and i'd hate to see anything bad happen to it, anyone who says "muh defamation" or threathens legal action against .org deserves to be banned for-fucking-ever and ridiculed eternally / endlessly.

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
You should never announce your plans against someone when they obviously wont like it. Imagine how ridiculous it would be if you told the owner of a home I am going to rob your home. No you just rob the home and then when they found out they dont know shit

That’s not what threats are used for. JFL at thinking that people make threats to give notifications that they’re about to commit crimes. No. Threats are used to coerce people to do what you want, with the goal being that you get what you want without carrying out the threatened action.

The goal of threatening to sue is so you don’t have to sue.

You threaten to sue in order to compel the other party into doing what you ask, so that you don’t need to actually sue.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman
That’s not what threats are used for. JFL at thinking that people make threats to give notifications that they’re about to commit crimes. No. Threats are used to coerce people to do what you want, with the goal being that you get what you want without carrying out the threatened action.

The goal of threatening to sue is so you don’t have to sue.

You threaten to sue in order to compel the other party into doing what you ask, so that you don’t need to actually sue.
Bluff did not work did it

• +1
Bluff did not work did it

Well the administration made a wrong decision. How about actually remove the defamatory material (maybe they did already, IDK) and ban the defamers? Why ban the user complaining about getting defamed? It’s backwards.

I would assume it's because he threatened litigation unless they did as he said. Which is just LMAO.

• +1
I would assume it's because he threatened litigation unless they did as he said. Which is just LMAO.

Totally reasonable to take a very serious attitude towards defamation. Users accused the user of being a pedophile, which can ruin his IRL reputation.

If the mods didn’t do anything about the defamation (IDK if they did; I doubt it), then they’re in the wrong.

And I believe that’s okay. He threatened to sue, which everyone has the right to do. It’s not like he threatened violence or to commit a crime or shit like that.

Banning the user doesn’t decrease the chance of a lawsuit being filed. If he’s serious about suing, banning him will just make him angrier and more willing to file suit.

Unpopular opinion; I’ll die on this hill.
Facts free up my guy @BibleBelieving @FutureAestheticMale

• +1
Its over when you applied for an account on this site.

• +1
That’s why you don’t post your face and personal information on this subhuman forum. Bro fucked up and can’t deal with the consequences.

• So Sad
That’s why you don’t post your face and personal information on this subhuman forum. Bro fucked up and can’t deal with the consequences.

blame the victim more

i literally got a 30% warning for posting a monymaking advice thread in the moneymaking section. fuck this shit forum

• Woah
the mods have your ip
they already have your pics and informations

• JFL
the mods have your ip
they already have your pics and informations
If a user never posts their face or personal information, then they cannot get doxxed. Your IP address doesn’t reveal anything about you. The only way it could is if you went to the ISP and asked for info on that IP address, but nobody can do that unless they have legal authority + probable cause + a warrant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and thecel
If a user never posts their face or personal information, then they cannot get doxxed. Your IP address doesn’t reveal anything about you. The only way it could is if you went to the ISP and asked for info on that IP address, but nobody can do that unless they have legal authority + probable cause + a warrant.

FBI agents don’t need muh probable cause.

FBI agents don’t need muh probable cause.
You need to commit a crime though or give them a strong reason to believe you committed a crime. Virtually everything said on these forums is protected by the first amendment. Unless you’re posting cheese pizza, making very direct, specific, and credible threats, or blatantly admitting to crimes with credible evidence, then the feds can’t subpoena your ISP. The US Constitution was written for hard times. People like to get all schizo and paranoid about things, but the 1st and 4th amendments protect you quite well.

• +1