Forum Chad avi mog battle

Whose avi mogs?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
Which of the following forum Chad/Chadlite avis mog?
Couldn't fit everyone in here because I didn't want it to be too complicated!

@averagejoe

@Amnesia

@Salludon

@Gestapo

@Xangsane

@gigaxzeruclet

@ArvidGustavsson

• So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Mine:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I love you @Xangsane but @Amnesia has the best AVI

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 9779 and Xangsane
- chads
- you, favella dweller, photoshop counter strike pro, sweden tales maker

pick one

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Warlow, CristianT and 12 others
I love you @Xangsane but @Amnesia has the best AVI
All good! :)
Reckon my avi is the least NT-looking compared to the other Chads/Chadlites on this forum?

• +1
All good! :)
Reckon my avi is the least NT-looking compared to the other Chads/Chadlites on this forum?
It’s reflects your passive HQNP personality, u pretty boy autist.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Not sure but as a forum chad you should have a more reflective looks level AVI, use some prettyboy morph
Is my avi more expected from a subhuman/normie?
I rarely use Chad avis; only times I did were:
  • Obese Tyler Maher lying down on a hospital bed
  • Tyler Maher and Siouxsie Sioux morph
  • Siouxsie Sioux gigachad morph

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 17791, bogii and 1 other person
  • +1
You need to geomaxx to Australia and start slaying white chasing lightskinned ethnic women instead of STEMmaxxing for a larping HQNP ethnic London girl.

• JFL
You need to geomaxx to Australia and start slaying white chasing lightskinned ethnic women instead of STEMmaxxing for a larping HQNP ethnic London girl.
do lebos there get IOIs from curryfoids a lot there?

• +1
You don’t look Lebo, to get women here as a lebo you need to bad boy max, being lebo here is equivalent to being black in the US, white girls are scared of Arab pheno here.

• Woah
You don’t look Lebo, to get women here as a lebo you need to bad boy max, being lebo here is equivalent to being black in the US, white girls are scared of Arab pheno here.
So if I were to go to Australia, I could larp as white then? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: something which is hard to do here in England, because they already know I don't look very Anglo

Who goes for lebos in Australia though?

• +1
20220324 133411

Someone use this as their avi then

• JFL
So if I were to go to Australia, I could larp as white then? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: something which is hard to do here in England, because they already know I don't look very Anglo

Who goes for lebos in Australia though?
Muslim curry women, black women, and other Arab or Arab passing women (Greeks and such, but trust me you won’t pass with your personality, I tried to Larp as full ethnic and bad boy but my accent and lexicon was too high class for these foids, dating for me is difficult here as my race is very ambiguous and I get stereotyped to random races all the time, believe or not I’ve called the following, mullato, full white, lebo, Egyptian, Italian, Filipino :feelsrope:, wasian, Romanian.

• Woah
Muslim curry women, black women, and other Arab or Arab passing women (Greeks and such, but trust me you won’t pass with your personality, I tried to Larp as full ethnic and bad boy but my accent and lexicon was too high class for these foids, dating for me is difficult here as my race is very ambiguous and I get stereotyped to random races all the time, believe or not I’ve called the following, mullato, full white, lebo, Egyptian, Italian, Filipino :feelsrope:, wasian, Romanian.
I definitely cannot LARP as a bad boy. You'll get branded a poser.
What would I pass as there though?

Suspected Muslim curries would be all over them.

• +1
amnesia's avi is iconic but look gayer at each glance

I definitely cannot LARP as a bad boy. You'll get branded a poser.
What would I pass as there though?

Suspected Muslim curries would be all over them.
You’d pass as get ready for it…White mixed with Italian, many like that here, you’d get halo’d hard, if you ever come by, I’ll get u your HQNP mena foid

• JFL
You’d pass as get ready for it…White mixed with Italian, many like that here, you’d get halo’d hard, if you ever come by, I’ll get u your HQNP mena foid
Italian is just white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What foids might go for me?

• +1
Italian is just white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What foids might go for me?
All, you will have a oligopoly over women here with the other white pretty boys.

Why must I live on this hellish server called Oceania :feelswhy:

• JFL
yours of course, i would bang muffy all day every day .

• JFL
All, you will have a oligopoly over women here with the other white pretty boys.

Why must I live on this hellish server called Oceania :feelswhy:
Aren't those white prettyboys more NT, more culturally Anglo and more primal though?

• +1
Aren't those white prettyboys more NT, more culturally Anglo and more primal though?
Here two types of slayers exist, prettyboy slightly non NT HQNP chadlite/chads such as yourself and gymaxxed tall surfer pheno white guys, however the surfer pheno is limited to suburbs near beaches, the rest of the city about 80% of pop. Is more alt and hippie, pretty boys slay them.

• +1
Quemirasman might not be the prettiest but he is the only one actually slaying in this forum so i vote him @gigaxzeruclet

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4757
mine is goated

Here two types of slayers exist, prettyboy slightly non NT HQNP chadlite/chads such as yourself and gymaxxed tall surfer pheno white guys, however the surfer pheno is limited to suburbs near beaches, the rest of the city about 80% of pop. Is more alt and hippie, pretty boys slay them.
Does the former group rack up very high body counts due to women chasing after them? I think I'm gonna stick out like a sore thumb.

• +1
So now you're a Chad?
A Chadcel?

Does the former group rack up very high body counts due to women chasing after them? I think I'm gonna stick out like a sore thumb.
Yep, they hover between STR and slaying, most of these guys I’ve noticed don’t want too much commitment but will just do what’s convenient for them. Haha you probably will in a good way.

• +1
Yep, they hover between STR and slaying, most of these guys I’ve noticed don’t want too much commitment but will just do what’s convenient for them. Haha you probably will in a good way.
Lol what has society turned into
Subhuman women chasing after prettyboy chads, giving them stds to their potential wives

No thanks, I'm not gonna risk my health or my potential wife's health

Amnesia followed by gigaxcerculet

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
They're not hqnp at all then if they prefer slaying to ltr

They're not hqnp at all then if they prefer slaying to ltr
They appear HQNP to these chicks, these guys are, but they don’t deal with bs from women and drop them really easily, my chad friend has been dropping women for the smallest thing since 15 years old, any signs of games and they’re gone
Lol what has society turned into
Subhuman women chasing after prettyboy chads, giving them stds to their potential wives

No thanks, I'm not gonna risk my health or my potential wife's health
I hate to say it but if you don’t join in your just left with LTB- HQNP women who’s only option is to sell HQNP, and not many at that, I don’t believe attractive women haven’t been manipulated and pumped and dumped at some point.

• +1
They appear HQNP to these chicks, these guys are, but they don’t deal with bs from women and drop them really easily, my chad friend has been dropping women for the smallest thing since 15 years old, any signs of games and they’re gone

I hate to say it but if you don’t join in your just left with LTB- HQNP women who’s only option is to sell HQNP, and not many at that, I don’t believe attractive women haven’t been manipulated and pumped and dumped at some point.
Define games, does this mean forcing them into commitment?

I'm sorry but those guys are hqnp larpers. True hqnp men prefer ltrs to quick hookups and are snatched very quickly. These men are most likely the frat boy types.

I'm just not into slaying, as much as I hate to say it. It doesn't feel right to me.

Would I be an outcast because of this?

• +1
Define games, does this mean forcing them into commitment?

I'm sorry but those guys are hqnp larpers. True hqnp men prefer ltrs to quick hookups and are snatched very quickly. These men are most likely the frat boy types.

I'm just not into slaying, as much as I hate to say it. It doesn't feel right to me.

Would I be an outcast because of this?
Games are more manipulation in relationships by one party to get something out of the other, to evoke a emotional responses, as in gaslighting, purposefully leaving you on delivered for a couple hours, saying things to get you angry, as in to show one party doesn’t care about the relationship.

In the 17-24 age group if your looking for an LTR you’d definitely been an outcast to some extent, Atleast to guys at your looks level, it’s more social acceptable for MTN and under to enter LTRs here or average height HTN, anything with chadlite SMV is expected to slay.

I also do not enjoy casual relationships at all, however women in my experience need you to play “games” not emotionally invest in them, act like you don’t care, seeing a chick more then 1x a week to most is considered clingy and desperate. Obvs this only applies to low quality chicks, but it’s like 96% low quality

• So Sad
Games are more manipulation in relationships by one party to get something out of the other, to evoke a emotional responses, as in gaslighting, purposefully leaving you on delivered for a couple hours, saying things to get you angry, as in to show one party doesn’t care about the relationship.

In the 17-24 age group if your looking for an LTR you’d definitely been an outcast to some extent, Atleast to guys at your looks level, it’s more social acceptable for MTN and under to enter LTRs here or average height HTN, anything with chadlite SMV is expected to slay.

I also do not enjoy casual relationships at all, however women in my experience need you to play “games” not emotionally invest in them, act like you don’t care, seeing a chick more then 1x a week to most is considered clingy and desperate. Obvs this only applies to low quality chicks, but it’s like 96% low quality
All of this is why I dislike Western degeneracy...

So it's the women who don't want anything serious at all?

• +1

I also do not enjoy casual relationships at all, however women in my experience need you to play “games” not emotionally invest in them, act like you don’t care, seeing a chick more then 1x a week to most is considered clingy and desperate. Obvs this only applies to low quality chicks, but it’s like 96% low
Is it because the foids would beg us to hook up with them? I would just be kind and keep them as a friend or an acquaintance. That emotional connection for me is so important for sex

• +1
All of this is why I dislike Western degeneracy...

So it's the women who don't want anything serious at all?
Ironically they want something serious but can’t accept a serious guy due to a range of mental illnesses and attachment issues. One girl I dated for a while, would bounce between wanting to be causal and my gf, she didn’t want to date other guys but didn’t mind me seeing other women, she wanted me to treat her like my gf and be with other women we she wasn’t available, I really like this girl, but the games ended being the downfall. I hate this degeneracy too.

• +1
Is it because the foids would beg us to hook up with them? I would just be kind and keep them as a friend or an acquaintance. That emotional connection for me is so important for sex
Exactly

• +1
Ironically they want something serious but can’t accept a serious guy due to a range of mental illnesses and attachment issues. One girl I dated for a while, would bounce between wanting to be causal and my gf, she didn’t want to date other guys but didn’t mind me seeing other women, she wanted me to treat her like my gf and be with other women we she wasn’t available, I really like this girl, but the games ended being the downfall. I hate this degeneracy too.
Do these foids home for commitment from chads? I bet they do.

Of course they want serious - it's within their nature. It's biologically wired into them.