Forum Chad avi mog battle

Whose avi mogs?

• Total voters
What sort of foids would I expect to ask me for sex in Australia?

Even then I'd still keep them as an acquaintance or friend. I cant do this

Do these foids home for commitment from chads? I bet they do.

Of course they want serious - it's within their nature. It's biologically wired into them.
I’m not too sold on the “women want commitment only from chad” I feel like chad is subjective slightly to women and women can get attached to a range of guys, that’s why we don’t see only chads in LTRs and IRL these days betabux isn’t common anymore as women are more educated then men.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I’m not too sold on the “women want commitment only from chad” I feel like chad is subjective slightly to women and women can get attached to a range of guys, that’s why we don’t see only chads in LTRs and IRL these days betabux isn’t common anymore as women are more educated then men.
No wonder I know a MTB noodlefoid in a PhD in an LTR with a white tall hqnp chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
What sort of foids would I expect to ask me for sex in Australia?

Even then I'd still keep them as an acquaintance or friend. I cant do this
I’m pretty sure you’d appeal to almost every type of women, the urban parts of Sydney are very multicultural, so every race of women is raised in the same culture, worship the same type of guy ect… you’d have range of option from tinder and IRL, especially if you dress and act NT

• +1
I’m pretty sure you’d appeal to almost every type of women, the urban parts of Sydney are very multicultural, so every race of women is raised in the same culture, worship the same type of guy ect… you’d have range of option from tinder and IRL, especially if you dress and act NT
How would you recommend me to dress?

How would you recommend me to dress?

You would wreck havoc on the women of urban Sydney wearing these, the carnage 🤣🤣

• JFL
"OMG HE LOVES SKATING HE IS SO RELATABLE AND IS A SWEET SOFTBOY"

As if he'd commit
Hook, Line and Sinker with the foids, then they get pumped and dumped and are damaged forever… :feelswah:

• +1
Hook, Line and Sinker with the foids, then they get pumped and dumped and are damaged forever… :feelswah:
But seriously, if I were to do that, that would just create more emotionally damaged women. I have to think about the long term implications for both me and the other party. I just feel it is wrong to do this because the girl will always catch feelings for you and especially if you're 5.5 PSL or above the girl will always have you in her mind even if you just fucked her in a bush for 2 minutes. She will be poisoned forever

• +1
But seriously, if I were to do that, that would just create more emotionally damaged women. I have to think about the long term implications for both me and the other party. I just feel it is wrong to do this because the girl will always catch feelings for you and especially if you're 5.5 PSL or above the girl will always have you in her mind even if you just fucked her in a bush for 2 minutes. She will be poisoned forever
Doesn’t effect you as your 6+ PSL so your just saving 25-100 or so women from being potentially damaged, some other guy will probs ruin them anyway, you have no moral obligation dude, but ofc do what makes you happy.

• +1
I’m deeply offended by this

• JFL
Doesn’t effect you as your 6+ PSL so your just saving 25-100 or so women from being potentially damaged, some other guy will probs ruin them anyway, you have no moral obligation dude, but ofc do what makes you happy.
I also think if I partook in hookup culture I won't be able to feel love anymore and I can't have my own children. My dream is to see them grow up and become the best adults they can be, with their own unique niches including blackpilled niches, like not being total degens.

• +1
I also think if I partook in hookup culture I won't be able to feel love anymore and I can't have my own children. My dream is to see them grow up and become the best adults they can be, with their own unique niches including blackpilled niches, like not being total degens.
Don’t worry you can still get attached to any women, I’ve been with a couple girls now and I have oneitis for subjectively the least attractive one, we don’t get affected by casual sex as much as women do.

• +1
Don’t worry you can still get attached to any women, I’ve been with a couple girls now and I have oneitis for subjectively the least attractive one, we don’t get affected by casual sex as much as women do.
I agree with this. But it still hurts me to see an upset, broken person, man or woman or child.

• So Sad
  • JFL