2) @Xangsane
Won't post pic as I get banne

3) @ForeverRecession
2863000 DC59DBF9 CB0C 4576 9F86 5B9BEA4231D4

Will add more as I find more

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, ballskin, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
I mean I literally said myself I’m sucking my cheeks a bit as I got some fat left which every single model does as well as squinch so idk what I’m really frauding :Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate, Hades, Deleted member 18261 and 1 other person
Is the guy in my avi a fraud too? @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
post urself son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Growth Plate, Deleted member 16384 and 1 other person
I mean I literally said myself I’m sucking my cheeks a bit as I got some fat left which every single model does as well as squinch so idk what I’m really frauding :Comfy:
No way you have Hunter eyes like that as a curry? Did you get surgery? What is your life like as a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and PrinceLuenLeoncur
No way you have Hunter eyes like that as a curry? Did you get surgery? What is your life like as a chad
On lookism any mena guy got called curry too which is why I called myself that here in beginning. I’m half paki half Iranian. Name is Iranian too.

And no I’m early 20s how am I gonna get surgery at this age. I’ve posted vids in the past doing stupid eye movements to show I’m not “frauding” my eye area and not gonna post more it doesn’t stop the copers

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Legit curries cannot have Hunter eyes it’s impossible all curries have bug eyes
On lookism any mena guy got called curry too which is why I called myself that here in beginning. I’m half paki half Iranian. Name is Iranian too.

And no I’m early 20s how am I gonna get surgery at this age. I’ve posted vids in the past doing stupid eye movements to show I’m not “frauding” my eye area and not gonna post more it doesn’t stop the copers

Do you slay lots? I remember smesh saying ages ago in a thread you fucked some Stacy in a car JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Do you slay lots? I remember smesh saying ages ago in a thread you fucked some Stacy in a car JFL
Yeah I’m grateful for what I got. I don’t even go around posting myself or flexes only reason I posted that above was because people started saying I must be recessed or only have eye area :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18840
everything is possible dont ever give up, keep grinding keep hustling shoot for your dreams, you can do anything you want i promise you. You just have to take that first step take that hard step at actually doing something.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 14561 and 5 others
Imagine being so insecure you create a thread like this JFL

everything is possible dont ever give up, keep grinding keep hustling shoot for your dreams, you can do anything you want i promise you. You just have to take that first step take that hard step at actually doing something.

View attachment 1658800

U both should kill each other

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
God has a plan for everyone
May God guide you to the truth and save you from the suffering of this world and the hereafter

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Birdcell
B552674A 1782 4AC1 92EF 3B60FA48506D
7A28E21F B67D 49F3 A36D 2FD240183AD6

This is what squint “fraud” is. There’s no squinching for your nct canthus, nct brows, sparse brow hairs, low pfl beady eyes, uee, medial canthus, and the wrinkles that appear all around your eye area when you squint fraud @StrangerDanger @germanlooks @Anstrum95 @AscendingHero @Preston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16474 and 3 others

View attachment 1658800
legendary part 2

a

re you pashtun? imran khan has hunter eyes but he is pashtun so wouldnt be considered brwon
My ancestors lived north east of KPK ( so I'm not Pashtun or Punjabi )

I can be classified as Pahari+Kashmiri+Dogri ( language group )

Last edited:

hey bro I am Iranian too but sadly I grew up to be a sand nigger pheno

the top one is stupidly morphed lmfao

but se55 is a know looksism mogger.

add crisick just look up all of his videos he has posted, I don't have them saved but they all have the same angle for a reason his account name is @averagejoe :lul:

bonus pic

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Holy shit mirin @ForeverRecession. I thought it was a Salludon pic before reading

• Woah
Dio ti aiuterà sicuramente Alessandro. ti includerò anche nelle mie preghiere quotidiane
Grazie a mio fratello. Spero per il meglio, auguro buona fortuna anche a te :)

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and currylightskin
@ForeverRecession looks insane in that op pic

• Love it
@ForeverRecession looks insane in that op pic
Thanks bro your lean pill been life changing the past year

F01F0FF3 2F50 4A49 9AB6 ADAF7CCBD166

Also proof it’s not edited at all :Comfy:

this nigga is a larp he is probably full paki in pm he told me half paki half italian :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet