Forum full of Stacies/Beckies reveal male beauty rating completely different than PSL

Deleted member 13076

Deleted member 13076

Equinox
There's this forums for girls who are looking to surgerymax and become models, the average age there is 20-22, I've been browsing the forums and noticed that their beauty standards for men is completely different than PSl, Not a single mention of any TikTok/Eboys, infact most girls mention that they dislike those types of men as they're too feminine, while Masculinity is extremely important, lots of older guys too.

They even have their own rating system for men S1-3 Chad, A1-3 Chadlite, B1-3 High Tier normie.

Here's a post in Thread.
Soooo this is going to be a LONG post. After looking at many models/celebrities pictures I think I'm slightly better at rating men. I still find it way harder than rating female celebrities but I made a list of examples of men I consider S, A, B and C tiers. I still struggle between subtiers though and feel subjectivity plays a bigger role in male beauty for me since I'm a straight woman. I tried to be as objective as I could though. BTW I'm shocked at how some people in this forum find Elon Musk attractive and rated him A tier LOL.

S1: David Gandy. The most unreal eye are I've ever seen. Such stunning bone structure, he look really masculine but not too harsh or bulky if you know what I mean. He looks SO high class and elegant too. To me he's absolute perfection.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Another male model who I consider S1 is Jeremy Meeks. This is a mugshot:
[IMG]

Unreal bone structure, amazing lower third, hollow cheeks, insane facial harmony... all of his features are just sooo good.

S1/S2 (can't decide between these subtiers): Tyson Beckford. The only thing that makes me think he might be S2 and not S1 is his top lip. He still looks out of this wrold
[IMG]

[IMG]

S2 or maybe S3: I'm honestly not a big fan of how Sean O'Pry looks, I do think he looks very good but there's something off about him for me. I can't exactly pinpoint what but I think his eyes are a bit too positively tilted to the point it starts to look a bit delicate for me. Something about his lips too. I think he can be S tier though because he does look very striking and out of this world, even though i'm not a big fan. If Stella Maxwell is an S2 I can defintely see him in the same tier or something close
[IMG]

A1: Alain Dellon. Personally I like him way better than Sean O'pry but objectively speaking I think his philtrum and thin top lip held his back from being an S tier. What do you think? He was probably an A1 though. A very elegant and timeless beauty...
[IMG]

[IMG]

A2: Brad Pitt. Definitely one of the most handsome actors when he was younger. I used to think he'd maybe be even S tier but I think he loses part of his appeal after you look at photos of the men I mentioned above. Henry Cavill IMO is an A2 as well, although his philtrum and thin lips throw off his harmony a bit.
[IMG]

[IMG]

A3: Robert Pattinson. I feel some of you will probably disagree but just look at this photo of him next to verified B tier Kristen Stewart:
[IMG]

He haloes her but not to the point of making her looking average IMO, but there's a clear halo going on. Low A tier. I actually like him way better than the actors I rated A2. I love his look. Plus he reminds me of my boyfriend LMAO

I think Chace Crawford is an A3 as well:
[IMG]

B1: Chris Hemsworth, Zayn Malik(borderline A3 though).
[IMG]

[IMG]

B2: A$AP Rocky, Penn Badgley
[IMG]

[IMG]

B3: Michael B. Jordan
[IMG]

C1: Ryan Gosling
[IMG]

C2: Niall Horan
[IMG]

c3 would probably be someone like young Adam Sandler.
I'd really appreciate to hear what you think of this, feel free to disagree with me and show other examples, any feedback is nice as this was pretty exausting to do haha

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: overtier1011, stunna, Artemis and 23 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, Deleted member 14781, thecel and 4 others
We always forget it LOOKS MONEY STATUS.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, Deleted member 3270, thecel and 5 others
bahahaha you coping incels
12q3ewadsd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: african_subhuman, Deleted member 21898, Deleted member 16380 and 23 others
Jordan Looks like a tramny

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 21898 and 6 others
yeah I'm sure the average claimed range is indeed 20-22
I guarantee they're all in their 30s-40s, that's why they're focused on hypermasculinity. Also just a heads up, you do NOT want to see the face of the average girl who posts in a forum like that.

But it's true to an extent, PSL is a bit too black and white, but SMV is a lot more accurate to the real world.

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Gus17, Deleted member 7926 and 12 others
chico is king

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, LooksmaxxHopeful, Over and 4 others
their beauty standards for men is completely different than PSL
>they think the best looking men are Gandy and Meeks, aka 2 Psl gods

Their beuty standards are the same of Psl, lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Dietsnasta, Toth's thot and 12 others
they are coping with masculinity like how some users here pretend they prefer bubble butt hoes over high neoteny girls. chico is still god

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Mewton, Over and 6 others
they are coping with masculinity like how some users here pretend they prefer bubble butt hoes over high neoteny girls. chico is still god
Dude high neoteny girls are just so nice. You wanna hug and make tender love

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, callisto, Deleted member 3270 and 3 others
op thanks for sharing this site, finally we can know more about what women wants instead of listening dumb coping incels here

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 21898, Raskens1 and 11 others
yeah I'm sure the average claimed range is indeed 20-22

There was a POLL thread and there average age is 16-25

Stop coping, and deal with the fact that Prettyboys don't make women wet, masculinity does.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Beastchodecode, FreakkForLife and 4 others
There was a POLL thread and there average age is 16-25

Stop coping, and deal with the fact that Prettyboys don't make women wet, masculinity does.
they both do retard
women have types, the quicker you stop being a little kid and learn that the better you're going to be at looksmaxxing
with that being said, prettyboys are able to get women older than themselves a lot of the time, good luck getting younger while being a masc ogre though

the ideal is maesthetic, a masculine prettyboy, it has the broadest appeal, basically limitless. The more masc you get the less likely it is that younger girls are going to like you, that's just a fact. Really? a poll thread? You're naive

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blatonslatt, FreakkForLife, LooksmaxxHopeful and 7 others
they both do retard
women have types, the quicker you stop being a little kid and learn that the better you're going to be at looksmaxxing
with that being said, prettyboys are able to get women older than themselves a lot of the time, good luck getting younger while being a masc ogre though

the ideal is maesthetic, a masculine prettyboy, it has the broadest appeal, basically limitless. The more masc you get the less likely it is that younger girls are going to like you, that's just a fact. Really? a poll thread? You're naive

It's a combination of Masc/Prettyness, Someone like Baptiste Giabiconi who they mention quite a lot, however these TikTok boys that get posted on here on daily basis, simply is not what women want to fuck.

It's a combination of Masc/Prettyness, Someone like Baptiste Giabiconi who they mention quite a lot, however these TikTok boys that get posted on here on daily basis, simply is not what women want to fuck.
that's called maesthetic, maesthetic is ideal
with that being said, ANYBODY good looking is what women want to fuck, do NOT cope about that. There are 0 universes where a man is markedly above average in ANY way and has no women wanting to fuck him, cope cope cope

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, LooksmaxxHopeful, hennypapi and 1 other person
that's called maesthetic, maesthetic is ideal
with that being said, ANYBODY good looking is what women want to fuck, do NOT cope about that. There are 0 universes where a man is markedly above average in ANY way and has no women wanting to fuck him, cope cope cope
well duh anyone good looking will have options. But a guy like David Gandy has way more Sex Appeal over someone like Vinnie Hacker. Guys on this forums literally think that it's over for men after 22, however on that Becky forum most hot guys listed are all over 25.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
well duh anyone good looking will have options. But a guy like David Gandy has way more Sex Appeal over someone like Vinnie Hacker. Guys on this forums literally think that it's over for men after 22, however on that Becky forum most hot guys listed are all over 25.
It's only ever over for a gl man if he balds and can't survive it
It's asinine to talk about who slays more, all you need to know is that every flavor of gl slays

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Vvvvxxxx, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
Those girls dont represent the tastes of normie women tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Beetlejuice and hennypapi
Do they use the word halo instead of mog? I’ve read a couple of threads and they said jenner is an S tier model and halos some other model that is an A tier or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
bahahaha you coping incels
View attachment 1162221
That post is very obviously written by a male larper. U ded srs think these femcel women stalk .org to find out what males think is ideal and the post their pics and say they're unideal. The text looks just like some of the users on this site are writing about how muh prey eyes is ideal and long midface for high trust and narrow face for high class

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Latincel, Kristin and 3 others
I've been saying this for years Jordan Barret is too uncanny valley

This is the female equivalent of Barret
7607131fd1f75c86fbd5017f1b635619.jpg
I’d fuck her so hard ngl she’s hot in a weird way

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Beastchodecode, bwrauycnee and 1 other person
Not surprised by what these foids are saying, I'm pretty sure no foid wants to fuck a K-pop dude or a tiktokker, but they are still drawn to them in another way.

They seem to only want Dom masc or pretty masc men

You mention these are 20-22 year old women

Those aren't the type to like tiktok twinks

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Latincel, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
GIF by The Jerry Springer Show

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Confirmed yet again that women cannot rate men properly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Amnesia
who cares what used up haggard 20+ year old women want. Women are used up and disgusting by then anywy

14-16 year olds are all that matter

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blatonslatt, Beastchodecode, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 12 others
who cares what used up haggard 20+ year old women want. Women are used up and disgusting by then anywy

14-16 year olds are all that matter
Can u see the message i sent u?

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
@tyronelite your theory of facial beauty =\= sex appeal gains more traction everyday. Makes me content with the fact I may never be above 4.75 psl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Beetlejuice and tyronelite
yeah sure forum full of stacies
:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, LooksmaxxHopeful, Beetlejuice and 6 others
@tyronelite your theory of facial beauty =\= sex appeal gains more traction everyday. Makes me content with the fact I may never be above 4.75 psl
Niggas ain't ready for it lol. It's ok I'm never gonna be above 5 PSL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and volcelfatcel
Niggas ain't ready for it lol. It's ok I'm never gonna be above 5 PSL
look bro, atleast ur 6'3 and 8 inch dick. Dickpill is mostly a meme for slaying since women want validation for ONS not orgasm or LTR, but 6'3 is great.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and tyronelite
I've always preached the masc pill. I'm reading this thread and there's cope about O'Pry he is undoubtadely extremely attractive but women are coping, he is the worlds most paid male model for a reason, wouldn't be there if he wasn't attractive.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and tyronelite
In all honesty guys, if u LISTEN to what women say about attractiveness u will just drive urself crazy. They conflict each other cant agree on anything and then contradict THEMSELVES all the time. Its a pointless exercise, just look to what guys get the most female attention IRL or the net

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Sanguinius, Gus17 and 10 others
look bro, atleast ur 6'3 and 8 inch dick. Dickpill is mostly a meme for slaying since women want validation for ONS not orgasm or LTR, but 6'3 is great.
Yeah I've always said you should increase your PSL for your own self esteem & confidence boost.

You should not EXPECT increasing your PSL will have chicks magically approaching you left and right. That's the issue on this forum. They want to work on their looks but they don't want to work on other aspects.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Yeah I've always said you should increase your PSL for your own self esteem & confidence boost.

You should not EXPECT increasing your PSL will have chicks magically approaching you left and right. That's the issue on this forum. They want to work on their looks but they don't want to work on other aspects.
Face still matters the most but height and dimorphism are good bonuses.

I tend to think your PSL facewise and how dimorphic it is, changes entire lines and actions. A masc chad face can easily flirt with a girl and is expected to be confident on the contrary a pretty boy face should be shy and less charismatic more for LTR. Certain traits are expected of you if you fit the masculine look or the androgynous look.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and whiteissuperior
In all honesty guys, if u LISTEN to what women say about attractiveness u will just drive urself crazy. They conflict each other cant agree on anything and then contradict THEMSELVES all the time. Its a pointless exercise, just look to what guys get the most female attention IRL or the net
What guys pull via OLD and what’s guys pull irl are somewhat different

Like my boy @looksmaxxer234 said

"How are you gonna argue with a girl about what she finds attractive jfl"

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Looks234
just look to what guys get the most female attention IRL or the net
Guys like this get more attention on the net than masc male models, are they ideal?
Chase Hudson Contact Information

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel and Looks234
Guys like this get more attention on the net than masc male models, are they ideal?
View attachment 1168047

Because he has the look to fulfil all of a young girls Emotional needs...Except when it comes to fucking.

Guys like him are super popular among girls under 18, who in general are much more emotional than older women.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and gamma
Because he has the look to fulfil all of a young girls Emotional needs...Except when it comes to fucking.

Guys like him are super popular among girls under 18, who in general are much more emotional than older women.
Only women that matter tbh

There's this forums for girls who are looking to surgerymax and become models, the average age there is 20-22, I've been browsing the forums and noticed that their beauty standards for men is completely different than PSl, Not a single mention of any TikTok/Eboys, infact most girls mention that they dislike those types of men as they're too feminine, while Masculinity is extremely important, lots of older guys too.

They even have their own rating system for men S1-3 Chad, A1-3 Chadlite, B1-3 High Tier normie.

Here's a post in Thread.
It turns out fags on forums have no idea what women want, shocker

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 21898, Latincel and 4 others
They want Maesthetics

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter
Holy fuck, Francisco Lachowski deniers on suicide watch "muh chadlite, muh femenine, muh COPE COPE COPE, muh overrated"

They rated him above everyone except for Gandy and Meeks, other well known PLS gods.

Where are all the HIGH T moroccan/Chechen/balkan kickboxers that deluded idiots post here on a daily basis telling everyone they are the biggest slayer "because they would crunch people skulls". Once again proving that only a few portion of people here (me included) know rating much better than the other COPING majority, and we haven't lost the ground with a lot of PSL delusion.

Half of this forum rate based on their complex and projections "I am a muslim cuck with shit tier area, so guys look this muslim kickboxer is the real PSL slayer not nosecel Gandy" "I am a ugly mixed blackcel so JFL at Chico lovers, he is a fraud, the real PSL king is thia random half nigger mulatto with 10 instagram filters"

Only thing that matters is perfection

PS: Honorable mention to Ezra Miller, people would rate him "half chink, akinnycel, no browridge...", but they rated him so high to. Plus I was rewatching some We need to talk about Kevin scenes, and girls were just talking about him in the comment section, even he fuvking wears shit tier clothes as a utter skinnycel in the film.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, bwrauycnee and Heguldus
Holy fuck, Francisco Lachowski deniers on suicide watch "muh chadlite, muh femenine, muh COPE COPE COPE, muh overrated"

They rated him above everyone except for Gandy and Meeks, other well known PLS gods.

Where are all the HIGH T moroccan/Chechen/balkan kickboxers that deluded idiots post here on a daily basis telling everyone they are the biggest slayer "because they would crunch people skulls". Once again proving that only a few portion of people here (me included) know rating much better than the other COPING majority, and we haven't lost the ground with a lot of PSL delusion.

Half of this forum rate based on their complex and projections "I am a muslim cuck with shit tier area, so guys look this muslim kickboxer is the real PSL slayer not nosecel Gandy" "I am a ugly mixed blackcel so JFL at Chico lovers, he is a fraud, the real PSL king is thia random half nigger mulatto with 10 instagram filters"

Only thing that matters is perfection

PS: Honorable mention to Ezra Miller, people would rate him "half chink, akinnycel, no browridge...", but they rated him so high to. Plus I was rewatching some We need to talk about Kevin scenes, and girls were just talking about him in the comment section, even he fuvking wears shit tier clothes as a utter skinnycel in the film.
Keep coping no woman over the age of 15 finds tranny models attractive. Seems like a lot of closeted aspies on incel forums do tho. Women don’t find these fags attractive. Chico would get chucked by the average masculine chad. Basic biology....

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, FreakkForLife, Latincel and 2 others
chris hemsworth zayn malik high tier normie

Happy GIF

star trek laughing GIF

Star Trek Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 16380, Latincel and 4 others