FORUM GAYS GTFIH - YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FIGHT

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
As faggot we are constantly under attack from disgusting chud homophobes and bigots, as a result we need to stay strapped like a lesbian and also learn to use our fists. In order to keep up with the spirit of homosexuality, I reccomend you guys learn some wrestling, it's a super gay friendly sport!

Nothing is more masculine than wrestling, you vs a fellow sweaty muscular dude, being ontop of each other and trying to pin each other down. In the picture I posted, the wrestler in red is doing something called oil checking, it's used to control the opponent on the ground and literally drag them from their butthole (so sexy and humiliating for bigots to be oil checked by faggots). Even defending single legs and double legs via a sprawl can be pretty sexy too

Sprawling is so hot.... Even starting from referee position is gay friendly!

Does this sport sound appealing? You might be gay!

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, 11gaijin, Deleted member 16853 and 1 other person
Should I tag all the confirmed fags?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Wrestling is so gay:ROFLMAO:

Glad I never did it when I was younger, i'd surely regret it

• JFL
Wrestling is so gay:ROFLMAO:

Glad I never did it when I was younger, i'd surely regret it
I've wrestled before, tbh it looks gay but while you are fighting/doing it, you stop caring jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
This is why I box instead :lul:

• JFL
  • JFL
Ima work on cardio until I can do 5 sets of 4 mins on jumprope with 2 min rests then I will maybe join bjj, not doing this homoerotic sport tho :lul:
you will still have to learn to wrestle jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back