Forum is dead today

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
Forum's dead without the looksfugees. There was way more activity yesterday. :feelscry:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Forum's dead without the looksfugees. There was way more activity yesterday. :feelscry:
You realize now that you don't see bold 7 on every thread dont you?

286 browsing this site rn
Around 80 or so on lookism
But lookism is like triple what it was last night

fakecels out slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Bump. Feels even more dead today. Not even @Short Ugly and Brown's autistic threads are resulting in any reacts.

Hope Zesto kills off lookism again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Many men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Bump. Feels even more dead today. Not even @Short Ugly and Brown's autistic threads are resulting in any reacts.

Hope Zesto kills off lookism again.
Lookism is in the ashes now my friend, welcome to the new forefront of the coping movement, son.

Lookism is in the ashes now my friend, welcome to the new forefront of the coping movement, son.
Cope.

Forum activity has fallen off a cliff since that autistic German admin restored lookism a couple days ago.

Cope.

Forum activity has fallen off a cliff since that autistic German admin restored lookism a couple days ago.

Cope.

Cope.

is there pinned threads on lookism?

is there pinned threads on lookism?
Just sort threads by replies or views. Threads before 2018 are top tier. After that it turned into a autism-infested shitfest.

Just sort threads by replies or views. Threads before 2018 are top tier. After that it turned into a autism-infested shitfest.
yeah I know jfl, and thanks.