Today was brootal

iam good boy

iam good boy

Did jack built the house?
Today my 28year old homie who was deformed ear and has not the ability to speak well died of fuckin bone cancer bro was fainted away in the road they took him to hospital shit was stage 4 and he couldn't tell the suffering now fucker is dead fuckkkkk

• So Sad
Reactions: Detective, copingtoohardrn, Sny and 2 others
Today my 28year old homie who was deformed ear and has not the ability to speak well died of fuckin bone cancer bro was fainted away in the road they took him to hospital shit was stage 4 and he couldn't tell the suffering now fucker is dead fuckkkkk
Bum

Fuck cancer bone cancer is broootaly shit

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
He also used to do stamps and MDMA also was a retard but slayed many pojeetas will always pick me after schoool

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
If this is real im sorry for your loss OP.
Many people here and sometimes including myself say how hard our lives are all the time, But that sounds nothing compared to the person you are describing...

May he rest in peace

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective and iam good boy
If this is real im sorry for your loss OP.
Many people here and sometimes including myself say how hard our lives are all the time, But that sounds nothing compared to the person you are describing...

May he rest in peace
It's real

Mann he look like a truecel but still slayed woman he had good confidence he try to speak even though nothing can be understood always smile mann seeing his pic made me cry..