forum is flooded with africans

How has your ass humiliated me with your shit spelling or your cuck insults 😂the patterns of you white cucks is talking about other races and pulling up studies polls any type of data they can find beceause your an insecure cuck seething noone has yet to cuck me and storm front cel on a incel forum won't be the first 😂
Whats hilarious is how bad ethnics and urkles seethe over these studies and datapoints. rent free lmfao i never even bring up studies because everyone already knows them. I show my hinge matches going brazy and mog you to the grave :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Fair tbh but why actively argue about race what is he trying to prove a normal brain would ignore it there's a bbc thread every 2 days on how their superior or its cope it's low iq to fall into these traps discussing and arguing w that type of shit
I love racebait. I think it’s autism, I noticed they obsess over shit like race. I know I did once I found out races have different genes I went real deep into racial science m

It you spoke to me back in 2018-2020 I had so many shit bookmarked on that shi. Nowadays I speak from Memory but I no longer reasarch it like @SadLivwr who is a cumskin obessed with bbcs

Fair tbh but why actively argue about race what is he trying to prove a normal brain would ignore it there's a bbc thread every 2 days on how their superior or its cope it's low iq to fall into these traps discussing and arguing w that type of shit
yeah not gonna lie the real confirmed slayers arent doing this :lul:

incel trait
Autism trait*

Being obsessed with that shir has nothing to do with inceldom. Even when I did get pussy once upon a moonlight sky years and years ago (if you told me I’d be an incel posting here back there I’d laugh in your face and tell you to fuck off) I used to meme about race. Think of @Achilles and how he behaves that was me to the white boys in school they hated that I was cucking them. Oh if they saw me now :forcedsmile:

Autism trait*

Being obsessed with that shir has nothing to do with inceldom. Even when I did get pussy once upon a moonlight sky years and years ago (if you told me I’d be an incel posting here back there I’d laugh in your face and tell you to fuck off) I used to meme about race. Think of @Achilles and how he behaves that was me to the white boys in school they hated that I was cucking them. Oh if they saw me now :forcedsmile:
no real slayer is invested in this shit

Autism trait*

rent free in your brain lil bro. get mogged by BWC

Whats hilarious is how bad ethnics and urkles seethe over these studies and datapoints. rent free lmfao i never even bring up studies because everyone already knows them. I show my hinge matches going brazy and mog you to
Not going to spend any more time yapping to some basement dweller about why his precious white race mogs me one day your going to wake up look in the mirror and realise u spent so many hours arguing with niggas literally from 3rd world countries in their hutts while I'm with my white htb girlfriend 😂

Not going to spend any more time yapping to some basement dweller about why his precious white race mogs me one day your going to wake up look in the mirror and realise u spent so many hours arguing with niggas literally from 3rd world countries in their hutts while I'm with my white htb girlfriend 😂
Keep larping and you just admitted to being a lightskin mutt. You are half white you retarded clown. You arent even black. Dont claim anything but mutt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

because you're insecure that whites mog you*
Other way around. I genuinely belived it was ethnics and black especially that were top the the SMV market. I was stunned to find out whites were @ the top I remember finding it out and I laughed said it was nonsense because in my reality that simply wasn’t the case

I’m not a mongrel I don’t consider mutts black

keep in mind im talking about western blacks their percentage is way lower than whitecels yet they are overpopulated on this forum

im the only german mena here and this says a lot
JFL you are not the only German MENA here like half of this forums most notorious members are German MENA's

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I love racebait. I think it’s autism, I noticed they obsess over shit like race. I know I did once I found out races have different genes I went real deep into racial science m

It you spoke to me back in 2018-2020 I had so many shit bookmarked on that shi. Nowadays I speak from Memory but I no longer reasarch it like @SadLivwr who is a cumskin obessed with bbcs
Yeah it's easy to fall into that rabbit hole it's such a neurodivergent way of thinking no doubt race is important but to obsess over it is stupid

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Other way around. I genuinely belived it was ethnics and black especially that were top the the SMV market. I was stunned to find out whites were @ the top I remember finding it out and I laughed said it was nonsense because in my reality that simply wasn’t the case

I’m not a mongrel I don’t consider mutts black
glad you came to reality. high iq ascension

• JFL
most notorious members are German MENA's
maybe because of this.
german menas are polarizing and funny

that’s why they have big impact, that doesn’t mean there are many tho

Keep larping and you just admitted to being a lightskin mutt. You are half white you retarded clown. You arent even black. Dont claim anything but mutt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Still got my bbc card 😂my white girlfriend loves that

@Incelleto
@NewOne
@undisputed wasnt on here but Lookism still counts

Some other fags I cant remember the names of but you get the point
that was back then nowadays I don’t see any and if I do they stand out from the crowd

Still got my bbc card 😂my white girlfriend loves that
IMG 9253
big black clit is a meme

glad you came to reality. high iq ascension
It is what it is. But the reason for me thinking otherwise was due to how well I did with foids and how well my blk buddies did. Online dating apps made me realise non whires do have it harder but I didn’t find irl difficult at all.

Anyways I go for ethnic foids now so you can have yo hoes back I already creamed in Swedish pussy so I’m gud I can’t hate men for slaying

Attachments

• 7f36tze539611.jpg
    7f36tze539611.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 0
  • countries-with-largest-average-penis-size-revealed.webp
    countries-with-largest-average-penis-size-revealed.webp
    192.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and st.hamudi but 6‘5
It is what it is. But the reason for me thinking otherwise was due to how well I did with foids and how well my blk buddies did. Online dating apps made me realise non whires do have it harder but I didn’t find irl difficult at all.

Anyways I go for ethnic foids now so you can have yo hoes back I already creamed in Swedish pussy so I’m gud I can’t hate men for slaying
I lived in sweden for 6 months and blew loads in 5 different swedish chicks. Cope lil bro

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
She literally told me when she first met she knew I had a big dick beceauss I'm half black 😂😂😂
literal posting self reported cope studies from small dicked ehtnics in their shitholes. Bro stop larping and prove you actually have a big dick or kys. Also its the BWC genes from your mutt ancestry. If your gf is even real shes a jew :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
I lived in sweden for 6 months and blew loads in 5 different swedish chicks. Cope lil bro
I don’t live in Sweden I Live in the hardest country to slay in the world so you can brag all you want but I have a harder game cos I’m in nightmare island

• JFL
literal posting self reported cope studies from small dicked ehtnics in their shitholes. Bro stop larping and prove you actually have a big dick or kys. Also its the BWC genes from your mutt ancestry. If your gf is even real shes a jew :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
any indian can make these statistics tbh

in theory I could create some graphic like this rn

I don’t live in Sweden I Live in the hardest country to slay in the world so you can brag all you want but I have a harder game cos I’m in nightmare island
bro I need to go for vacation one time and see if it’s true I bet I could easily slay there can’t be that hard as u describe

Show me more reports instead of one study u copied and pasted from a stormfront cel thread Africa is the one of most diverse places for genetic diversity in the world it contains some of the tallest people in the world and the smallest
this is not measured and self reported

I need to visit UK and show yall how its done.

Show me more reports instead of one study u copied and pasted from a stormfront cel thread Africa is the one of most diverse places for genetic diversity in the world it contains some of the tallest people in the world and the smallest
A new analysis on what's considered ‘normal’ for penis length and circumference in men, carried out by researchers at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience (IoPPN) and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (SLaM), was published today in the British Journal of Urology (BJU) International.

The study will inform clinicians dealing with Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), a serious anxiety disorder relating to body image, and could help counselling of men worried about their size, or with investigations into how condom failure relates to penile dimensions. Before this research, there had been no formal systematic reviews of penile size measurements and no attempts to create a graphical diagram, or nomogram depicting the size distribution of a flaccid or erect penis, and researchers hope the new review will help to address the concern that some men have about their penis size, and help those who are so preoccupied and distressed they may even be diagnosed with BDD.

“We believe these graphs will help doctors reassure the large majority of men that the size of their penis is in the normal range,” said Dr David Veale from the IoPPN, King’s College London and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, and lead author on the research. “We will also use the graphs to examine the discrepancy between what a man believes to be their position on the graph and their actual position, or what they think they should be.”

The nomograms created by the review recorded male penis size measurements across all ages and many races. It included 17 studies with up to 15,521 males who underwent penis size measurements by health professionals using a standard procedure. They revealed that the average length of a flaccid penis was 9.16 cm, the average length of a flaccid stretched penis was 13.24 cm, and the average length of an erect penis was 13.12 cm. The average flaccid circumference was 9.31 cm, and the average erect circumference was 11.66 cm. There was a small correlation between erect length and the participant’s height.

Dr Martin Baggaley, medical director at SLaM, said: “BDD causes a person to have a distorted view of how they look and they can spend an obsessive amount of time worrying about their appearance. This can include worries over their weight, specific parts of their body and, for men, the size of their penis. This can take over someone’s life and cause a great deal of distress. Hopefully this new study will help reassure those many men who are concerned with their penis size and assist clinicians dealing with BDD.”

BDD occurs alongside Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and a person with BDD may constantly compare their looks to other people’s, spend a long time in front of the mirror or avoid the mirror altogether, constantly conceal a perceived defect or feel anxious when around other people or in social situations.

This review was part funded by the National Institute for Health Research Maudsley Biomedical Research Centre at King’s and SLaM.

I'm not a homoseuxal who shows his cock on threads you have to be mentally ill to fully show your cock for men to prove it's big

• JFL
I'm not a homoseuxal who shows his cock on threads you have to be mentally ill to fully show your cock for men to prove it's big
I proved im the biggest in the forum to assert dominance tbh

Dude why are you so obsessed with stormfront and anti white when you are legit half white and mixed? Like why do you not identify with BWC but try ot hype up urkle. What causes this behaivor in mixed people

it’s unironically worse than sweden
every second user is a urkcel or indian

I open a thread a see niggers
I open the next thread I see more urkies

state of this forum btw

at this point call it bantuniggers.org
All us ethnics here want free gib-me-dats (reps).

Whats urkcel

Dude why are you so obsessed with stormfront and anti white when you are legit half white and mixed? Like why do you not identify with BWC but try ot hype up urkle. What causes this behaivor in mixed people
I don't hate anyone it pisses me off when people say black peoole are superior too or mock white people I just get the feeling people who say it here are trolling but I literally had an argument w a black friend bc he said white people smelled like wet dog and it pisses me off when people say black people can't be racist but storm front cels are no better it's not hard to just be a decent person and treat everyone w a minimum amount of respect

• +1
bro I need to go for vacation one time and see if it’s true I bet I could easily slay there can’t be that hard as u describe
It’s truly nightmare here it’s absolutely horrible if non NT or chad or high inhb. If your got no standards I guess it’s easy if you like fat girls but if you like normal girls it’s truly hell. I wouldn’t be incel anywhere else

• Woah
I need to visit UK and show yall how its done.
Matching with whores means nothing. They don’t meet up and just teasing. As I said UK women are the hardest in the western world these aren’t Canadians or Americans

I don't hate anyone it pisses me off when people say black peoole are superior too or mock white people I just get the feeling people who say it here are trolling but I literally had an argument w a black friend bc he said white people smelled like wet dog and it pisses me off when people say black people can't be racist but storm front cels are no better it's not hard to just be a decent person and treat everyone w a minimum amount of respect
See I agree man, but in this society whites are brow beaten into the dirt and are actively targeted for being white meanwhile non whites are legit protected and absolved of anything. Whites cant stay silent and be friendly about it anymore because we are seeing in real time what that has led to.

When people legit say "you cant be racist to whites" and think thats true, you understand how bad it has gotten.

The other aspect is that whites are quite literally not allowed to have in group preference or unity lol. Like there is a different level of attack on whites existing.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, PrinceLuenLeoncur and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Matching with whores means nothing. They don’t meet up and just teasing. As I said UK women are the hardest in the western world these aren’t Canadians or Americans
"They don’t meet up and just teasing"
Real as fuck

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
bro race war tensions at an all time high

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back