Forum is really becoming dogshit

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
Every thread is about “BBC”, height debate and other retarded crap

There are very little of real looksmaxxers left like @garoupilled_ @5.5psl @mrriceguy
@Arborist
@pneumocystosis
The first ones who came to my mind.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, uberfuckchad, Emiqrox and 17 others
You should see offtopic it's a big pile of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, RopeMaxxed and ascension
tbh we need an exclusive non greycel section or smth like that where only actual looksmaxxers can talk

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Av0nr, lightskinbengali and 4 others
There are very little of real looksmaxxers left like @
garoupilled_
@garoupilled_ @
5.5psl
@5.5psl @
mrriceguy
@mrriceguy
@
Arborist
@Arborist
@
pneumocystosis
@pneumocystosis
is that some kind of joke?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, 5.5psl and optimisticzoomer
I mostly just browse the rating suggestions to see if I see some new form of looksmaxxing recommended or to feel bad about myself. That or I just click anything that's on the recent tab if it looks funny enough

tbh we need an exclusive non greycel section or smth like that where only actual looksmaxxers can talk
bro you just escaped the elo hell and you talk like a big boy stop it bluecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 29078, 5.5psl and 2 others
bro you just escaped the elo hell and you talk like a big boy stop it bluecel
you literally put your name as "member since 2022" to try and hide the fact you joined this forum a month ago :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 29078, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Posting here instead of off-topic made it dogshit

you literally put your name as "member since 2022" to try and hide the fact you joined this forum a month ago :lul:
i was actually there before you but i had confidence that i won't end up in this rabbithole therefore i didn't create account here but yeah

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
i was actually there before you but i had confidence that i won't end up in this rabbithole therefore i didn't create account here but yeah
same jfl i lurked for a while thinking i would only stay for like a week but i'm still fucking here :lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, 5.5psl, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 29078 and looksmidder
actually kinda scary how many ppl are viewing this site... bluepillers means that they don't have accounts right
yup, and literally 90% of those people are from tiktok too. at least a good few of them are going to read botb, make a viral tiktok on it and fuck us actual looksmaxxers over by making this knowledge mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Av0nr, lightskinbengali and 3 others
A few years back this site would have like 500 lurkers.

But nah, gatekeeping just sucks, and it's not like this forum is filled with secret groundbreaking knowledge that would be unatainable outside of it

But nah, gatekeeping just sucks, and it's not like this forum is filled with secret groundbreaking knowledge that would be unatainable outside of it
it really does tbh, i've been on tiktok a lot and most of the best info on here isn't on there yet, we really need to gatekeep it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, JohnDoe and KING REIDYZ
People start to realize the bbc evolution is inevitable.

also how much can you talk about looksmaxxing? it's more of a guide, u know what you need to do to improve your looks and that's it

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A

Nah stop the cope we really have an advantage over them

normie only known about skin care, meowing , gymmaxing , and grooming lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 27772 and looksmidder
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 27772, garoupilled_ and 3 others
Many graycels with good posts

Lots of coloredcels just shitpost 24/7

Looksmaxxing section just needs to be better moderated and remove threads that belong in offtopic :feelsbaton: theres still good posts getting posted

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, 5.5psl and looksmidder
Many graycels with good posts

Lots of coloredcels just shitpost 24/7

Looksmaxxing section just needs to be better moderated and remove threads that belong in offtopic :feelsbaton: theres still good posts getting posted
true tbh, when i said i wanted a non greycel section i pretty much meant i want a good users only section. no idea how it would work but it would be so good tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
why am i not tagged? best user + looksmaxer

greycels are usually more dedicated looksmaxxers than coloured users

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, garoupilled_ and 5.5psl
What does that mean ?
people who don’t have accounts, basically just info leeches, they take info, give none then leave. some of them post it all over tiktok as well which is even worse

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
The forum is not becoming shit, it has been shit since forever. If you search the phrase 'Forum is shit rn' or something like that you'll find similar threads since 2020. There's no point in spending time in here it's just mental masturbation. You can just lurk BOTB from time to time, to cement in your head the information that is actually useful.

Also sorry for ruining your dreams but surgery won't ascend you and if it will, it will be for a very short term.

There's no surgery for your inhibiton levels, neurotransmitters, shit development in childhood.

The only legit looksmaxxing advice is to get lean, increase sex appeal, use supplements to improve the quality of life, and then the REST is fucking COPE and mental masturbation.

Just LOL at IQ if you think that, you discovered some secret enigma in this shithole that will help you become some 'Chad' and get all the 'Stacies', just cause you discovered some skincare routine and some therapy red light bs that will increase collagen, I scroll on TikTok everyday at night for 1 hour and I see the so called 'normies' take care of themselves more than the actual self-proclaimed 'looksmaxxers' here.

Fix your mental health and mentality first and everything will come into place, that's all i had to say.

@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Deleted member 27544, garoupilled_ and 2 others
The forum is not becoming shit, it has been shit since forever. If you search the phrase 'Forum is shit rn' or something like that you'll find similar threads since 2020. There's no point in spending time in here it's just mental masturbation. You can just lurk BOTB from time to time, to cement in your head the information that is actually useful.

Also sorry for ruining your dreams but surgery won't ascend you and if it will, it will be for a very short term.

There's no surgery for your inhibiton levels, neurotransmitters, shit development in childhood.

The only legit looksmaxxing advice is to get lean, increase sex appeal, use supplements to improve the quality of life, and then the REST is fucking COPE and mental masturbation.

Just LOL at IQ if you think that, you discovered some secret enigma in this shithole that will help you become some 'Chad' and get all the 'Stacies', just cause you discovered some skincare routine and some therapy red light bs that will increase collagen, I scroll on TikTok everyday at night for 1 hour and I see the so called 'normies' take care of theirselves more than the actual self-proclaimed 'looksmaxxers' here.

Fix your mental health and mentality first and everything will come into place, that's all i had to say.

Don't do that
Let the greycels mew and bonesmash their face .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, garoupilled_, onlyhereforheight and 6 others

Just LOL at IQ if you think that, you discovered some secret enigma in this shithole that will help you become some 'Chad' and get all the 'Stacies', just cause you discovered some skincare routine and some therapy red light bs that will increase collagen, I scroll on TikTok everyday at night for 1 hour and I see the so called 'normies' take care of theirselves more than the actual self-proclaimed 'looksmaxxers' here.

IMO surgery is to get rid of falios if needed. I’ve very rarely seen guys get to legit chad level off surgery’s without a very good starting base or it will take 5-10 years

This forum needs to take the colouring + sex appeal pill rather than jerking off about PSL models

can’t understate how Important sex appeal is and how much colouring maxxing can ascend even white guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, garoupilled_, 5.5psl and 1 other person
IMO surgery is to get rid of falios if needed. I’ve very rarely seen guys get to legit chad level off surgery’s without a very good starting base or it will take 5-10 years

This forum needs to take the colouring + sex appeal pill rather than jerking off about PSL models

can’t understate how Important sex appeal is and how much colouring maxxing can ascend even white guys
Surgeries are made for people with actual deformities and that look bad with their failos, they ain't for ridden BDD niggas in here that will cry for 3 months because their ratios ain't how are supposed to be. And don't get me started of the aftermath after you get surgery, how weird it will feel(if they are done correctly LOL).

Pheno, coloring, sex appeal > muh bones, muh skull size, muh wrist size, muh hunter eyes just fucking STOP!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, garoupilled_ and Deleted member 27472
Is it that the forum is dogshit or is it that most men, like all throughout history for all of time, are pathetic idiots, and that the minority, like always, are those worth investing time into?

Quote the wise have always said the same things and fools who are the majority have always art

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and FutureAestheticMale
O
Surgeries are made for people with actual deformities and that look bad with their failos, they ain't for ridden BDD niggas in here that will cry for 3 months because their ratios ain't how are supposed to be. And don't get me started of the aftermath after you get surgery, how weird it will feel(if they are done correctly LOL).

Pheno, coloring, sex appeal > muh bones, muh skull size, muh wrist size, muh hunter eyes just fucking STOP!
exactly guys that slay the most I know all are solidly in shape, good pheno, tanned stubble and some are tatted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 27857

There are very little of real looksmaxxers left like @garoupilled_ @5.5psl @mrriceguy
@Arborist
@pneumocystosis
@5.5psl is legit one of the top 5 here.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik and 5.5psl
I agree completely. Forum state has gone to shit doesnt even seem looksmaxxing related anymore its all about the drama for rep farm

ty for the tag btw

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
O

exactly guys that slay the most I know all are solidly in shape, good pheno, tanned stubble and some are tatted
RTT + Sex appeal maxxing can ascend anyone who isn't a legit subhuman but people here still cope with muh female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
yup, and literally 90% of those people are from tiktok too. at least a good few of them are going to read botb, make a viral tiktok on it and fuck us actual looksmaxxers over by making this knowledge mainstream
They're all adhd addled retards too, miss even 2022 when every valuable user was active.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder

Just LOL at IQ if you think that, you discovered some secret enigma in this shithole that will help you become some 'Chad' and get all the 'Stacies', just cause you discovered some skincare routine and some therapy red light bs that will increase collagen, I scroll on TikTok everyday at night for 1 hour and I see the so called 'normies' take care of themselves more than the actual self-proclaimed 'looksmaxxers' here.

Dnrd

@Arborist
@pneumocystosis
fr man id pump some knowledgeable guides but know itll get no reacts from greycel failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and garoupilled_
fr man id pump some knowledgeable guides but know itll get no reacts from greycel failo
Name color is a meme, no one really cares so long as your stuff is actually good. A lot of banger guides made by greycels/bluecels

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69 and looksmidder
No one's getting surgeries lol