Forum made me lose all gym progress

D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago
I was 81kg and lean my physique was peak natty. Now i am 73kg and i look skinny fat. One day i just told myself “gym is cope, it’s all about face” and i just agreed that if every gymcel at the gym had a better face instead of their muscles they would slay more. And that people with better faces would get the girl. So i just gave up. I lost my physique halo and get disrespected all the time by people who are just fat and old. I am going to try and go back to the gym, and get back my weight, but it feels like a massive setback and i have a long journey of dieting and working out ahead.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 15827, LooksOrDeath and 14 others
I was 81kg and lean my physique was peak natty. Now i am 73kg and i look skinny fat. One day i just told myself “gym is cope, it’s all about face” and i just agreed that if every gymcel at the gym had a better face instead of their muscles they would slay more. And that people with better faces would get the girl. So i just gave up. I lost my physique halo and get disrespected all the time by people who are just fat and old. I am going to try and go back to the gym, and get back my weight, but it feels like a massive setback and i have a long journey of dieting and working out ahead.
what a dumbass

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 8365, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
welcome back to the mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, randomvanish, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
No, roids are cope except for extreme hard gainers who see no progress as a natty.
Only other men respect Coleman tier roided monsters. Not prime age women

Natty gymgoing is not a cope.
Everyone will look better after 2-5 years of natty lifting as long as they eat high protein and don't bloat into a fat mess by doing dirty bulks.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Yerico7, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
Retard you could've just leanmaxxed without starving yourself and maintained most of ur gains

Mirin autism

No, roids are cope except for extreme hard gainers who see no progress as a natty.
Only other men respect Coleman tier roided monsters. Not prime age women

Natty gymgoing is not a cope.
Everyone will look better after 2-5 years of natty lifting as long as they eat high protein and don't bloat into a fat mess by doing dirty bulks.

Your so retarded, ur talking as if roiding u will automaticaly become the huge bodybuilder.

Get a fucking grip mate.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Your so retarded, ur talking as if roiding u will automaticaly become the huge bodybuilder.

Get a fucking grip mate.
It takes a huge amount of effort to get big even with steroids. I don't dispute that.

Nobody becomes big or huge just by doing anavar and test.

The only reason I discourage people from injecting is the side effects, which very often include loss of collagen and hair. Since this is a looksmaxing forum, and the userbase is very young on average (they will use dating apps - face and skin quality matters infinitely more there than any amount of muscle mass)

If your main goal is to become big and buff with no regard to side effects, injecting can be viable.
If I'm still alive by my 40s and my natural T isn't at least 900, I will likely inject as I have nothing to lose at that point.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Yerico7, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
It takes a huge amount of effort to get big even with steroids. I don't dispute that.

Nobody becomes big or huge just by doing anavar and test.

The only reason I discourage people from injecting is the side effects, which very often include loss of collagen and hair. Since this is a looksmaxing forum, and the userbase is very young on average (they will use dating apps - face and skin quality matters infinitely more there than any amount of muscle mass)

If your main goal is to become big and buff with no regard to side effects, injecting can be viable.
If I'm still alive by my 40s and my natural T isn't at least 900, I will likely inject as I have nothing to lose at that point.

You're not wrong about hairloss. However I think a lot of you overplay the importance of collagen. Rugged skin in men with a more mature look like late 20s /30s is not a detriment at all and a guy is not supposed to have the collagen he had during teens.

But this might be because a lot of people here are very young so I understand that concern. But it is not a problem at all, a jacked guy with a rugged look and solid bones and good harmony will still be handsome in women's eyes.

Btw u mention dating apps, alpha destiny literally proves that physique game can be legit, someone ran an experiment with him and in one of the pics u could even see that he is a manlet yet the guy got a bunch of matches and likes almost to the same rate as a legit chad would.

And we all know alpha destiny facialy wise is no more than a 5/10 maybe 6/10.

But this might be because a lot of people here are very young so I understand that concern. But it is not a problem at all, a jacked guy with a rugged look and solid bones and good harmony will still be handsome in women's eyes.
Unfortunately a lot of older women have pedo tendencies (term used jokingly, anyone over 18 is not a child) and want youthful features from men despite being 30-50 themselves, at least when it comes to one night stands. So having rugged patchy skin doesn't really work on dating apps. It can work in real life though.

I do agree it is bizarre and unnatural that a 28-35 year old should have the same skin quality he had when he was 19, but this is the monster dating apps have created. "Retinoid skin" is basically a must to compete on these apps where women swipe in 0.1 seconds.

And body definitely does boost SMV on apps. Being ripped and muscular (as long as it's not overdone, which is extremely rare and difficult to achieve) is unique and highly sought after by all kinds of women of all ages. Doesn't even need to be a huge amount of muscle mass, just enough to see the guy clearly lifts and is low body fat.

There are also subsets of women who will overlook facial issues if the guy is very lean and ripped. Who just want to fuck a buff guy. Lifting weights is always a win-win situation for a guy and all looksmaxers should lift, natty or roider.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Unfortunately a lot of older women have pedo tendencies (term used jokingly, anyone over 18 is not a child) and want youthful features from men despite being 30-50 themselves, at least when it comes to one night stands. So having rugged patchy skin doesn't really work on dating apps. It can work in real life though.

I do agree it is bizarre and unnatural that a 28-35 year old should have the same skin quality he had when he was 19, but this is the monster dating apps have created. "Retinoid skin" is basically a must to compete on these apps where women swipe in 0.1 seconds.

And body definitely does boost SMV on apps. Being ripped and muscular (as long as it's not overdone, which is extremely rare and difficult to achieve) is unique and highly sought after by all kinds of women of all ages. Doesn't even need to be a huge amount of muscle mass, just enough to see the guy clearly lifts and is low body fat.

There are also subsets of women who will overlook facial issues if the guy is very lean and ripped. Who just want to fuck a buff guy. Lifting weights is always a win-win situation for a guy and all looksmaxers should lift, natty or roider.

In terms of body I believe the ideal from a women is you being at a low bodyfat with visible abs but at same time you still have to look like you lift in clothes and have a presence. Very few can do this natty I reckon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
In terms of body I believe the ideal from a women is you being at a low bodyfat with visible abs but at same time you still have to look like you lift in clothes and have a presence. Very few can do this natty I reckon.
only younger women care for abs, you only need both if you're trying to appeal to all women.

whether you'll ever look like you lift in a shirt is entirely dependent on your frame and no amount of roiding will save you because at the point where you've made up for your small frame with muscle most women think you look disgusting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, boss8055 and Deleted member 16220
only younger women care for abs, you only need both if you're trying to appeal to all women.

whether you'll ever look like you lift in a shirt is entirely dependent on your frame and no amount of roiding will save you because at the point where you've made up for your small frame with muscle most women think you look disgusting.
When I talk about abs is not because of abs specifically, its because its a good indicator that you are lean, so your face will be more chiseled aswell and a lean face is a better face.

Yeah frame is important but most natty dudes who try to go down to 10% bf will look dyel regardless of their frame.

When I talk about abs is not because of abs specifically, its because its a good indicator that you are lean, so your face will be more chiseled aswell and a lean face is a better face.

Yeah frame is important but most natty dudes who try to go down to 10% bf will look dyel regardless of their frame.
it's more about having a small mid section because it makes your shoulders look wider, most of the celebrities women drool over don't have particularly good abs, and aren't even that lean, they just water fast before their scenes then cut water at the last moment which gives them that dry look at higher bodyfat.

whether you'll be able to even maintain 10% is entirely genetic, most dudes collapse hormonally somewhere around 10-15% for most it's higher rather than lower in that range.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and boss8055
muscle memory u will gain all back in couple months :feelshah:

muscle memory u will gain all back in couple months :feelshah:
he recompd his body to become skinny fat hes gotta recomp it again for it to become lean again gonna take more than 2 months

Update: Gained 3kg: back up to 76kg. Arms and chest are fuller but not lean.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 8365
Regaining is easy. Just go consistently in 2 months you will be the same or better

Forum made me lose literally everything.

Had a great life living in one of the best cities in the world, in the most exclusive area, easy as fuck job.

Now I'm basically a wrecked shell, seeing 2 therapists, paranoid schizophrenic, split personality disorder, measuring my bigonial width 3 or 4 times a month.

Today I saw a fat as fuck, recessed, pasty, ginger 2/10 JBW doing shopping in supermarket with a IRL 7/10, 155cm, slim, tanned, toned stomach, blond hair thai girlfriend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, zeshama and Deleted member 8365
dude face and body is important chad cant be chad while skinnyfat

JFL @ YOUR IQ😼

IMAGINE LISTENING TO THE ADVICES OF BITTER CURRIES DALIT WITH SUBPAR GENETICS 💀💀💀😹

If you are 5ft11 minimun, white or black or latino with a 5-7/10 face , and u dont gymmaxx you are LOW IQ

Forum made me lose literally everything.

Had a great life living in one of the best cities in the world, in the most exclusive area, easy as fuck job.

Now I'm basically a wrecked shell, seeing 2 therapists, paranoid schizophrenic, split personality disorder, measuring my bigonial width 3 or 4 times a month.

Today I saw a fat as fuck, recessed, pasty, ginger 2/10 JBW doing shopping in supermarket with a IRL 7/10, 155cm, slim, tanned, toned stomach, blond hair thai girlfriend.
E3DFD6F4 3377 4809 AA39 33303D8DF01A

forum should be renamed looksmin.org
or rotters .org so losers like @Pendejo and @Rupert Pupkin can feel more accepted

forum should be renamed looksmin.org
or rotters .org so losers like @Pendejo and @Rupert Pupkin can feel more accepted
In that case, would you post guides about how to become morbidly obese? 🤔

In that case, would you post guides about how to become morbidly obese? 🤔
I lost weight fag and posted about it total opposite of what you saying

I lost weight fag and posted about it total opposite of what you saying
Yeah, but if we make this a looksmining forum we should post threads like that, and you have experience with becoming a pile of lard.

Cage at you being so low IQ you didn’t get what I said initially, literally have to spoon feed things to you for your peanut brain to understand :forcedsmile:

Yeah, but if we make this a looksmining forum we should post threads like that, and you have experience with becoming a pile of lard.

Cage at you being so low IQ you didn’t get what I said initially, literally have to spoon feed things to you for your peanut brain to understand :forcedsmile:
no you dont get what I said
I said looksmin.org because it like made someone stop working out you idiot
my point was it made someone do the opposite of what this site intended to do
rotters.org was just a jab at losers like you and rupert

Leannes affects face, you skinny fat fucks