Forum Raters Tier List

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
S-Tier
@ForeverRecession - I am the sole inheritor of @justmewbrah's legacy. I remember just a week before he roped, he rated my potential in Pm's. I studied his blade. I read and reread all his threads. If there is but a single authority over all male aesthetics, how could it not be me?
@JustMewBrah - Father of the study of aesthetics. Went out like Socrates.
@8PSLcel - This lil Nigga is bisexual, so naturally his rating should hold more weight.
@thecel - Giga Pioneer of all facets of PSL literature. Basically a modern day Da Vinci.
@Korea - RIP, giga mathematician.
@Pakicel - Only man who knows a single thing about ethnic SMV. His say trumps all others'.

A-Tier
@Preston - Honestly the only true rater on the forum. Zero biases, zero fluff, zero copes. Also most likeable guy.
@David Rothschild - Hardest to impress. If he thinks you're good looking, then you are truly good looking.

@justadude - OG rater, never over or underrates, dark looks connoisseur.
@bwrauycnee - Same as Justadude, another OG. The fact that his pfp morph has never and will never be mogged goes to show his unmoggable taste.
@AscendingHero - Giga good eye for aesthetics. Fellow Barrett supporter.
@SendMePicsToRate - Name says it all.
@Zylk - Based rater, says it how it is.
@NegativeNorwood - Very well versed in looks analysis.

B-Tier
@Thompsonz - Good rater; sometimes sporadic.
@Biiyo03 - Idk man, we never see eye to eye on any rates, which should put you in F-tier, but out of respect for you I will place in B.
@Xangsane - Another decent rater tbh. Under the autism actually has good knowledge base.
@dfucclife - He will appreciate the tag.

@johncruz12345 - Solid Rater
@Enfant terrible - Solid as well.
@6.5PSL - Usually good takes.
@Blackgymmax - Like Pakicel another good eye for minorities smv ratings.

C-Tier
@Anstrum95 - Muh nana.
@inferiorpispot234 - StrangerDanger's apprentice.
@PCT01 - Has yet to really prove himself you know? But potential to get to A.
@LooksOverAll - When rating in earnest can be S tier; bogged down by 5'9 and Stallone.

D-Tier
@VicMackey - Don't listen to this nigga. Never has sided with me once in a mog battle; Underrated @2000 out of nothing but spite.
@StrangerDanger - Also a disciple of JustMewBrah but fell to madness. Giga hypocrite. Has no problem with PSL gods perma squinting, jutting, clenching, and everything in between but the second Atesh does it, all of a sudden he needs to see muh candids? Otherwise very good rater, but idk why he gets so stuck up on irrelevant shit sometimes.

F-Tier
@Frank Jack - Glad this nigga left. Dog shit take after dog shit take jfl.
@MakinItHappenReturn - Absolute dog shit. Can't believe people payed for this retard's ratings on Fiverr.
@badg96 - Perma ignores everyone else's needs, never gives updoots. Selfish cunt who only cares about how ogre he looks.

@Rupert Pupkin - People hated him because he spoke the truth.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, ballskin, Kmscurry and 32 others
Mirin thread 🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
You joined after mewbrah deleted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ilyess, Deleted member 16275, Biiyo03 and 5 others
stallone is SMV god though. Did you see that sex tape?

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ballskin, currylightskin and 1 other person
Actually hysterical tbh but can't Love It cuz you barked for me :feelsgood:

also UEE mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 17791
Name one rate I've ever been off on. I understand IRL appeal opposed to PSL autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 17791
Actually hysterical tbh but can't Love It cuz you barked for me :feelsgood:

also UEE mogs
maybe if eyelashes go over them
BC748D62 BEF9 4E3B A48C 1E18163956F6

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Pispot is a dogshit rater tbh he overrates indians and underrates white guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810, currylightskin, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16275 and currylightskin
tbh the best rater is @phukmikehok he blackpills me on appeal daily and rates like a normie without bringing out the rulers and stuff

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Squirtle, Moggedbyevery1, AscendingHero and 6 others
makinithappen also wasn't a terrible rater apart from the fact that he was a gigantic narcy and constantly underrated people he didn't like

muh masculine virtues

but besides that he was pretty good at rating appeal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, currylightskin, AscendingHero and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and currylightskin
tbh the best rater is @phukmikehok he blackpills me on appeal daily and rates like a normie without bringing out the rulers and stuff
One of the worse rater is by far OP. Heavily biased, thinks he can bend things as he wants and he is one of the most emotionally invested users on the site, goes batshit crazy whenever you rate someone alike him lesser than what he has anticipated. Seriously cant be taken objectively, feelings are getting in his way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 14160 and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok
The fact @8PSLcel hast turned full on gay says there’s no chads in the forum

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
S-Tier
@ForeverRecession - I am the sole inheritor of @justmewbrah's legacy. I remember just a week before he roped, he rated my potential in Pm's. I studied his blade. I read and reread all his threads. If there is but a single authority over all male aesthetics, how could it not be me?
@JustMewBrah - Father of the study of aesthetics. Went out like Socrates.
@8PSLcel - This lil Nigga is bisexual, so naturally his rating should hold more weight.
@thecel - Giga Pioneer of all facets of PSL literature. Basically a modern day Da Vinci.
@Korea - RIP, giga mathematician.
@Pakicel - Only man who knows a single thing about ethnic SMV. His say trumps all others'.

A-Tier
@Preston - Honestly the only true rater on the forum. Zero biases, zero fluff, zero copes. Also most likeable guy.
@David Rothschild - Hardest to impress. If he thinks you're good looking, then you are truly good looking.

@bwrauycnee - Same as Justadude, another OG. The fact that his pfp morph has never and will never be mogged goes to show his unmoggable taste.
@AscendingHero - Giga good eye for aesthetics. Fellow Barrett supporter.
@SendMePicsToRate - Name says it all.
@NegativeNorwood - Very well versed in looks analysis.

B-Tier
@Thompsonz - Good rater; sometimes sporadic.
@Biiyo03 - Idk man, we never see eye to eye on any rates, which should put you in F-tier, but out of respect for you I will place in B.
@Xangsane - Another decent rater tbh. Under the autism actually has good knowledge base.
@dfucclife - He will appreciate the tag.

@johncruz12345 - Solid Rater
@Enfant terrible - Solid as well.
@6.5PSL - Usually good takes.
@Blackgymmax - Like Pakicel another good eye for minorities smv ratings.

C-Tier
@Anstrum95 - Muh nana.
@inferiorpispot234 - StrangerDanger's apprentice.
@PCT01 - Has yet to really prove himself you know? But potential to get to A.
@LooksOverAll - When rating in earnest can be S tier; bogged down by 5'9 and Stallone.

D-Tier
@VicMackey - Don't listen to this nigga. Never has sided with me once in a mog battle; Underrated @2000 out of nothing but spite.
@StrangerDanger - Also a disciple of JustMewBrah but fell to madness. Giga hypocrite. Has no problem with PSL gods perma squinting, jutting, clenching, and everything in between but the second Atesh does it, all of a sudden he needs to see muh candids? Otherwise very good rater, but idk why he gets so stuck up on irrelevant shit sometimes.

F-Tier
@Frank Jack - Glad this nigga left. Dog shit take after dog shit take jfl.
@MakinItHappenReturn - Absolute dog shit. Can't believe people payed for this retard's ratings on Fiverr.
@badg96 - Perma ignores everyone else's needs, never gives updoots. Selfish cunt who only cares about how ogre he looks.

@Rupert Pupkin - People hated him because he spoke the truth.
Absolute dog shit thread

Why why isnt the beast himself , AscendingHero prominent in the S tier
Funny black guy meme looking back suprised

2) Where tf are people like @EverythingMattersCel @Kingkellz @papi mew @alienmaxxer @Mister Mercedes among others

3) Im one of the only few people who actually give looksmaxx help in their ratings, all types of help. Not just bimax and slapping a jaw implant

Im well rounded in my facets and the results speak for themselves. I could care less, not always enthusiastic about rating and helping ngl.

Fellow Barrett supporter.
Not a barrett supporter, i could care less about a male model. Dont get my work and actual persona twisted.

Nvm your legitimacy went out the window, Pakicel and Ratings dont go in the same sentene jfl
I wrote an essay for nothing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Chadethnic101, Kingkellz and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Erik-Jón, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
I am S+++ tier

nana fogs obviously :owo::owo: :love:

Tumblr nabtke7nkM1rzntzao1 500
756d30e4c088863baa03088509259c0a
Screenshot 2022 05 26 125221
B7a02d10fdd0e6418520b4aaec8db0f7
Screenshot 2022 05 05 024733
Screenshot 2022 05 25 103457
L6pghmme8zjgnnrcbrxq
Nana avi 5
12145322 868962523200286 605823035 n
Unknown 5
Screenshot 2022 04 05 005412
A88ab6c2b7cb4b7e1a2887ff602b7dbc1c09160d hq
C7bd5e8a85d8b7f15e67914d136a1938

Attachments

• nana avi 9.png
    nana avi 9.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 27878753_163381260983020_5469770224460890112_n.jpg
    27878753_163381260983020_5469770224460890112_n.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 14160, ROTTING and 4 others
Absolute dog shit thread

View attachment 1745110

2) Where tf are people like @EverythingMattersCel @Kingkellz @papi mew @alienmaxxer @Mister Mercedes among others

3) Im one of the only few people who actually give looksmaxx help in their ratings, all types of help. Not just bimax and slapping a jaw implant

Im well rounded in my facets and the results speak for themselves. I could care less, not always enthusiastic about rating and helping ngl.

Not a barrett supporter, i could care less about a male model. Dont get my work and actual persona twisted.

Nvm your legitimacy went out the window, Pakicel and Ratings dont go in the same sentene jfl
oh no!
4E91E69D BE32 4385 9681 CD227547E4A3

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AscendingHero
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Wallenberg, Deleted member 16474 and 5 others
You’d be surprised what goes on in the dm’s @8PSLcel
Absolute dog shit thread

View attachment 1745110

Oh yeah those guys are legit too. Tbh s tier was just for memes none of us know what we’re talking about

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mik, Deleted member 17791 and AscendingHero
Absolute dog shit thread

View attachment 1745110

True why is there not ascending hero !!!!!!🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and AscendingHero
You’d be surprised what goes on in the dm’s @8PSLcel

Oh yeah those guys are legit too. Tbh s tier was just for memes none of us know what we’re talking about
:owo: i no say

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Mik
[

Only good raters out of ur list.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 14160, justadude and 1 other person
What do you have no face subhuman, I have bashed guys in my school with ease you projecting pre-pubescent crap weasel. I literally have thrashed a whole class room and wrecked it in a few minutes you pathetic weakling scumbag. I literally made a guy go back to his home half naked you weakling abomination.
One of the worse rater is by far OP. Heavily biased, thinks he can bend things as he wants and he is one of the most emotionally invested users on the site, goes batshit crazy whenever you rate someone alike him lesser than what he has anticipated. Seriously cant be taken objectively, feelings are getting in his way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Virgin at 29 😔, 5'8manlet and 5 others
What do you have no face subhuman, I have bashed guys in my school with ease you projecting pre-pubescent crap weasel. I literally have thrashed a whole class room and wrecked it in a few minutes you pathetic weakling scumbag. I literally made a guy go back to his home half naked you weakling abomination.
What an unscrupulous reply.

@StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and StrangerDanger
Giga true. And I’ll die on that hill. :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and StrangerDanger
Mirin low inhib 334 ngl/dl High T behavior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mik and StrangerDanger
466EF224 897F 4CFA A951 DA9841F454CF
E6C356F3 E2B1 4DCA 89B5 6AD8C1A2296B

0CFC037D E230 4C6A BE65 64A1F3136D0A

1FCF11D6 28BF 4B93 9A9C 8875D0D4FFB0

Wowzaaa 10 psl :soy::soy:

5C4D8A58 5574 422E 80E3 0E04BA67C3DA
84F54E2B 799A 4957 AC84 80158A62A769

Angle frauding perfect lighting, could literally be htn frauding 2 psl points for all I know :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

@8PSLcel @Erik-Jón always be equitable in your ratings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
@ForeverRecession @David Rothschild @Zylk @NegativeNorwood

rate med hunk:

Burt Reynolds - 5'11 dark dimorphic med hunk swarthy hairy thick machine mogs all the "psl" idols homos praise here to Ashvagandas and back.

@Gargantuan @gamma @vanilla i believe this guy mogs that droopy eyed faggot Stallone to Andromeda and back...

@Scammer :chad:

@StrangerDanger my 3/4 is incredibly similar to this handsome mofo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Scammer, gamma, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
View attachment 1745158View attachment 1745160
View attachment 1745165View attachment 1745160
View attachment 1745170View attachment 1745160
Wowzaaa 10 psl :soy::soy:

View attachment 1745172View attachment 1745174
Angle frauding perfect lighting, could literally be htn frauding 2 psl points for all I know :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

@8PSLcel @Erik-Jón always be equitable in your ratings.
See now the emotions got to you again! You must be trembling in your chair right now and know what, I'm disappointed. Man up, be objective and stop crying. Your ability to thinking logically is clouded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and StrangerDanger
u got me fucked up

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
See now the emotions got to you again! You must be trembling in your chair right now and know what, I'm disappointed. Man up, be objective and stop crying. Your ability to thinking logically is clouded
rating men is faggy anyways, which is why I love it

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
this has to be a joke u putting 8pslcel in s tier

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 14160
rating men is faggy anyways, which is why I love it
son u r by far the most nonsensical rater on this site i have no idea how you ended up in s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 17791