Forum's kinda dead, I blame everyone who spread it

Haseeb

Haseeb

Morality has aesthetic standards
It's just like what happens when a lot of immigrants show up to a well established country or city take London for example.

The mods and the people who spread this forum online (eg: @Clavicular, fuck you btw also @Zeta not as much but still) expected that the immigrants will do good work for the country or in this case make good threads but the immigrants or tiktokcels etc in this case don't have the culture and are even incapable of understanding what this forum is.

With such a large influx of these mfs towards this incel forum, the original purpose will be lost and we won't have the only place that is ours. I iterate again, archive the good stuff using the waybackmachine extension and prepare for the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twinkceluwu, Framemogger69, vernier and 1 other person
Joined Jan 17, 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, DarkAscender, scrunchables and 5 others
Go bump tales of Joe then

its 1pm on a friday bro

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
u are right. now there are too much normies here. we need another forum

Ratata

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
It's just like what happens when a lot of immigrants show up to a well established country or city take London for example.

The mods and the people who spread this forum online (eg: @Clavicular, fuck you btw also @Zeta not as much but still) expected that the immigrants will do good work for the country or in this case make good threads but the immigrants or tiktokcels etc in this case don't have the culture and are even incapable of understanding what this forum is.

With such a large influx of these mfs towards this incel forum, the original purpose will be lost and we won't have the only place that is ours. I iterate again, archive the good stuff using the waybackmachine extension and prepare for the future
forum was getting boring mid to end 2023

forum was getting boring mid to end 2023
I read good threads back from 21 22 and 20, just recently did I run out of them and haven't noticed the actual mundaneness of this site lmao

I read good threads back from 21 22 and 20, just recently did I run out of them and haven't noticed the actual mundaneness of this site lmao
like i dont even care about good threads i just want the funny entertaining shit back

dab on the haters

like i dont even care about good threads i just want the funny entertaining shit back
Even that's gone, the old threads had some good shit in them cured my melancholy honestly