forums like this are the reason why ppl associate incels with creepy losers

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
if they browsed lookism they would have thought we're one of the best classification known to humans

More lookism coping :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
if they browsed lookism they would have thought we're one of the best classification known to humans
I never been there, What's the difference?

Yeah fucking right. Is bull missing his man crushes ? Does he want some chad lite dick? Huh? Awe poor bull

I agree, that’s why I’m here baby

what's the difference
I can tell you,there was more narcassist braggers on there that some women got on there and said they thought the forum would be uglies but there was good looking guys.

we are hotter
there isn't a single full blown slayer on here . even the best looking members are imported from lookism, but that's not even the point
what's the difference
it just developed more . ppl here are still stucked in 2018 tier discussions. there is no fun

Yeah fucking right. Is bull missing his man crushes ? Does he want some chad lite dick? Huh? Awe poor bull
You've been talking out of turn lately. Acting out of your lane. Someone needs to put you in your place, put you out of commission, retire you. That person could be me, or someone else, but it will happen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 15004, the BULL and 1 other person
there isn't a single full blown slayer on here . even the best looking members are imported from lookism, but that's not even the point

it just developed more . ppl here are still stucked in 2018 tier discussions. there is no fun
Then leave. I'd be happy not to see your dumb ass anymore lol

Forums like these are too obscure so idk

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
both forums are good, it's just that it's flooded with ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
You've been talking out of turn lately. Acting out of your lane. Someone needs to put you in your place, put you out of commission, retire you. That person could be me, or someone else, but it will happen.
Lol what's out of turn? And what is my place? Suck my nuts prick

Then leave. I'd be happy not to see your dumb ass anymore lol
no you don't. you would have put me on ignore if it was the case. and i'm actively trying to make this place evolve

no you don't. you would have put me on ignore if it was the case. and i'm actively trying to make this place evolve
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you havnt evolved from the cavemen days

And what is my place?
Hanging from a noose after realizing you're 40-years-old still rotting on .org larping as a tough guy when I'd shatter your skull like glass and hit you so hard on your stomach you'll piss fucking blood. Kys subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and the BULL
Hanging from a noose after realizing you're 40-years-old still rotting on .org larping as a tough guy when I'd shatter your skull like glass and hit you so hard on your stomach you'll piss fucking blood. Kys subhuman.
Oh God I'm crying now, I'm GOING TO KILL MYSELF!!