Forward grown face is all you need to have HTN+ base/potential

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
Assuming all else is at least average, a normal level of forward facial development will give you a Chadlite base potential.

"Muh dogface, hurr hurr" Yeah well it is better to look like a dog than a melted, pancake-faced Chink or horse now, isn't it?!!!

Trust me if the choice is dogfaced vs. horsefaced I think the choice is obvious.

Dogs are considered attractive ... Nobody really thinks any fucking horse has a pretty facial development ffs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Imretarded? and liberiangrimreaper
Assuming all else is at least average, a normal level of forward facial development will give you a Chadlite base potential.

"Muh dogface, hurr hurr" Yeah well it is better to look like a dog than a melted, pancake-faced Chink or horse now, isn't it?!!!

Trust me if the choice is dogfaced vs. horsefaced I think the choice is obvious.

Dogs are considered attractive ... Nobody really thinks any fucking horse has a pretty facial development ffs.
Dont horses face foward grown faces ? Lol

• JFL
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
My forward growth is insane:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Dont horses face foward grown faces ? Lol

Chad
Istockphoto 639454418 612x612

VS.

Incel

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches, brucewayne78 and Deleted member 62070
Dog face is not ideal you incel

This is ideal
2978684 485BD3A0 C4E8 424A B6A1 B3186F5981AF

ITs not that hard bro, train till failure and eat good. its simple
I mean yes, but if i do that for 12 years consistently will my physique look good ? Im 17 rn and plan to reach my peak natty physique at age 27

I mean yes, but if i do that for 12 years consistently will my physique look good ? Im 17 rn and plan to reach my peak natty physique at age 27

Stop DMing your superiors for advice, just figure it out yourself. Big incel trait -- trying to kiss/suck up to a man who has the life you want.

Just get what he has your own way. He can't magically wave a wand and grant you his achievements you beta puppy, gymcel fool.

Last edited:

I mean forward growth is the prerequisite for 4 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
Based

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29