Forward Growth and Asymmetry is overrated if (mild)

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
At least for me who's kpopmaxxing
Remember that bros
I used to focus too much on that shit
mahaaaaa

youtube bros GIF

Son you don't have to mention your kpopmaxing in every thread we got it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Asymmetry is barely noticeable irl. Only in pics

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
Gandy and O'Cry have asymmetric features.

Normies will always mention symmetry is the most important component of attractiveness because wikipedia said so.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Sub0, Acne Victim and 2 others

Normies will always mention symmetry is the most important component of attractiveness because wikipedia said so.
even chatgpt
Sick Cartoon GIF by Scooby-Doo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

O Prys asymmetries are mostly visible to us autists here. Because they are as minimal as asymmetries can get. There is no person with perfect symmetry. If anything is close to perfect, it's O pry and other Chads.
That's it.

Its like a 2/10 saying to a 9.9/10 "hahaha ha you are not a 10/10, just like me"

• +1
O Prys asymmetries are mostly visible to us autists here. Because they are as minimal as asymmetries can get. There is no person with perfect symmetry. If anything is close to perfect, it's O pry and other Chads.
That's it.

Its like a 2/10 saying to a 9.9/10 "hahaha ha you are not a 10/10, just like me"
No. O'Cry has noticeable assymetry, not bad or anything, but more so than many people he mogs to oblivion.

If symmetry was the number one factor regarding attractiveness like normies think it is, Gandy and him wouldn't mog them.

You can easily notice Gandy's asymmetric nose.

• +1
No. O'Cry has noticeable assymetry, not bad or anything, but more so than many people he mogs to oblivion.

If symmetry was the number one factor regarding attractiveness like normies think it is, Gandy and him wouldn't mog them.

I never even noticed Gandy's until just now tbh

Asymmetry in the nose doesn't matter. Cavill has asymmetry there as well.
O pry has some asymmetry in the eyes, but BOTH eyes are top tier if you see them individually, so it doesn't matter.
IF he had one eye top tier and one average eye, it would look bad.

• Hmm...
asymmetry is not a biggie if not large

but

forward growth almost everything

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel