Using Steroids at 15 didnt close my growth plates

Please explain why you believe this is such a bad decision. I regularly get bloodwork, I have research this for many hours and there is no better time to take steroids and your life than a high school and college because you will be around lots of people your own age. By the time I’m 35 I could care less about how muscular I am I will be more busy with working eight hours a day for the rest of my life.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and halloweed
October 2023 is when I started my first cycle of 500mg Test E, 15, 6'3. The whole cycle I barely used AI cause it made me feel like shit. Fast forward to today I measured in at 6'4 at 16. Disproving the roids close growth plates cope.
have u noticed any dimorphism changes since then?

Please explain why you believe this is such a bad decision. I regularly get bloodwork, I have research this for many hours and there is no better time to take steroids and your life than a high school and college because you will be around lots of people your own age. By the time I’m 35 I could care less about how muscular I am I will be more busy with working eight hours a day for the rest of my life.
Based im running 500 too im 14 nearly 15 rn planning to cruise between each cycle and add in masteron, getting blood work and researched and allat too

• +1
Reactions: Udexa
Based im running 500 too im 14 nearly 15 rn planning to cruise between each cycle and add in masteron, getting blood work and researched and allat too
bro how are you getting bloodwork at 14 lmao

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
If you take "dry" steroids
which cannot turn into estrogen then they certainly will not close your growth plates

its only steroids like Test that can be aromatased into Estrogen which close the plates

does the fact that u only grew 1 fucking inch after really make you think they stayed open jfl