Forward growth is everything

Deleted member 14848

Deleted member 14848

Mistral
I know basically water but the most important part for facial attraction is forward growth of the maxilla and other bones linked to it.
Even if you don't have basic attractive or dimorphic features like coloured eyes, hooding, chin heigth forward growth would make u attractive
Unnamed 10

550db9929c127e5999590c7da93fc972

Images 12

I've met a guy irl who's know a friend of mine and he has t50 eyes, upper eyelid exposure.
He's also 'only' 5'11 and it's crazy how girls throw themselves at him, he could legit fuck 5 girls a day effortlessly and it's cause he has a forward maxilla and giga prominent cheekbones with a decent mandible giving him a lean face, long medial canthus, good pct.
In conclusion forward growth mogs heigth

Richardramirez2

1  q7i9USzHPSer5PkLH6IpA

View attachment 1411159
@germanlooks @Ethereal @astatine

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Racky, Deleted member 9670 and 9 others
15FE31A3 1938 4273 9064 4183EC9E7258

Phenotype matters more tbh. This guy doesn't have insane protruding bones but still a slayer.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: chincel11, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 28414 and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, subhuman incel, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
Ramirez has a flat maxilla and an average chin projection tho, he has insane cheekbones which gives the impression of forward growth.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 15128 and Deleted member 9670
I know basically water but the most important part for facial attraction is forward growth of the maxilla and other bones linked to it.
Even if you don't have basic attractive or dimorphic features like coloured eyes, hooding, chin heigth forward growth would make u attractive
View attachment 1411154
View attachment 1411160
View attachment 1411155
I've met a guy irl who's know a friend of mine and he has t50 eyes, upper eyelid exposure.
He's also 'only' 5'11 and it's crazy how girls throw themselves at him, he could legit fuck 5 girls a day effortlessly and it's cause he has a forward maxilla and giga prominent cheekbones with a decent mandible giving him a lean face, long medial canthus, good pct.
In conclusion forward growth mogs heigth

View attachment 1411156
View attachment 1411159
@germanlooks @Ethereal @astatine
Colored eyes are a feminen trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Forgotten, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
True.
The only real way to still be ugly with good forward growth is maybe if your harmony and pheno is complete dogshit. But if your other features are average you will overall look above average with good forward growth.

Also always funny when people here post cherry-picked pictures of Chads and claim they have „bad forward growth“ like Pitt or Maher for example.
But then here you can see they both have way above average forward growth in non cherry-picked pics:
C35E673C 4CC3 434F BF5D 3A0B5646DD8C
E3012D57 6224 4721 978A 0E37D96E4913

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14848
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, AscendingHero, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
Screenshot 20211119 212042

- Dimorphism
- Health/Youth Indicators
- Symmetry/Ratios

This pretty much summarises Attractiveness but yeah i agree with OP

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14848
View attachment 1411162
Phenotype matters more tbh. This guy doesn't have insane protruding bones but still a slayer.
post a side of him, he has good lip support, good paranasal and infraorbitals
Shit pic of him tbh
only true side of him
Ramirez has a flat maxilla and an average chin projection tho, he has insane cheekbones which gives the impression of forward growth.
he has very good forward growth, what r u smoking
20211120 183127

Colored eyes are a feminen trait
sure
MaKktrTu 1
DB3gJg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, AscendingHero, Biiyo03 and 2 others
  • +1
Idk i see girls whit light eyes more

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Haven
Eye gets lighter whit more estrogen

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Boxingfan and RetardSubhuman
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Bitchwhipper2
More hooded dark eyes=high t less hooded buggish light eyes=low t
Idk. Maybe light eyes in general are low T while blue eyes in and of themselves are high T

Which would make dark blue eyes highest T.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Haven
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 13787, RetardSubhuman and 1 other person
Lefort 3 or rope tbh.

• JFL
it’s everything for foids but men can get away with not having it

• Hmm...
J
No tbh. Only thing that’s equally important for both is jaw
Jaw is law for women too.
Women with huge jaws look insanely freakish :lul:

No tbh. Only thing that’s equally important for both is jaw
nah, I have two frinds who both have a very good maxilla and browridge but unimpressive jaw still r good looking and slayin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Frank Jack
lul forward growth is probably the least important dimension, would much rather be recessed than have a compressed skull or be a peanut

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and BrahminBoss
lul forward growth is probably the least important dimension, would much rather be recessed than have a compressed skull or be a peanut
Cope harder

• +1
Side profile is cope. Nobody sees side profile or forward growth unless your driving or sitting in the passenger seat of a car. front view is way more important specially for normies. I mean just think before you got blackpilled did you care about side profile? almost all the time you will be judge by your front view and not side profile. so it's better a god tier front view than god tier side profile

For example
Wu6LtWqkVADdrsBJ4RxDswNZ2kRNCG8SxoWQdS8qpYc

Jeremy Meeks has a average side profile and is slaying pussies like crazy.

He even has receding chin
but his front view it's god tier
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot 11

Meanwhile good side profile
62d978def24db7f250c50f3d37a4c8e1

1067073 500w 1

"Muh forward growth"
Nicholas cage laugh

Attachments

• Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot (11).jpg
    Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot (11).jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 19798 and 2 others
Images 94
Chico's maxilla is subpar, yet this guy was living rent free in the heads of millions of jbs in his prime years.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ramirez was high T indeed look at his adams apple and he murdered alot of people not caring

Massive cope.

Anything on the sagittal plane is cope. It's all about having a tall dolicho skull with harmonious facial thirds.

Me and many others with short FACE syndrome have 90+ percentile forward growth. We're still subhuman freaks of nature. The ugliest of the ugliest. We will roam this earth without ever feeling the touch of a woman. All because we have a short lower third.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, AscendingHero, Slob and 1 other person
Side profile is cope. Nobody sees side profile or forward growth unless your driving or sitting in the passenger seat of a car. front view is way more important specially for normies. I mean just think before you got blackpilled did you care about side profile? almost all the time you will be judge by your front view and not side profile. so it's better a god tier front view than god tier side profile
I didn't say side profile is super important but in most cases side profile and front profile highly correlate
I used side profile pics cause they're the best at showing forward growth which influences basically everything
For example
View attachment 1411271
Jeremy Meeks has a average side profile and is slaying pussies like crazy.

He even has receding chin
but his front view it's god tier
he still has a very good maxilla and amazing cheekbones which are as I said more important than the mandible
still looks above average and just one pic
What's his name?
View attachment 1411286 Chico's maxilla is subpar, yet this guy was living rent free in the heads of millions of jbs in his prime years.
above average maxilla, he's chintucking in the pic cause u can see his ear isn't tilted at all and still has a positive cheek line

As I've said before
It is your skeleton's primary objective to grow upwards (height)
While it is your skulls primary objective to grow forward (forward growth)

Tall Height + Strong Forward Growth = God
Average Height + Strong Forward Growth = Mogger
Short Height + Strong Forward Growth = Secret slayer (eg. @geezcel 's mate & Argentinian manlet of PSL)
Tall Height + Average Forward Growth = Well Respected
Average Height + Average Forward Growth = Normal effortless dating life
Short Height + Average Forward Growth = Difficult dating life but LTRs possible
Tall Height + Below Average Forward Growth = Slayer of fat girls and height fetish Low to Mid Tier beckies (Me) or Incel (also Me)
Average Height + Below Average Forward Growth = Incel/LTR normie
Short Height + Below Average Forward Growth = Truecel

By average forward growth I mean a normal orthognathic profile but nothing remarkable
By below average forward growth I mean clinically recessed
(therefore in certain countries 40% of males may meet the below average forward growth description)

• +1
Reactions: blite and geezcel