• Woah
Reactions: Orvka381, Detective, ROTTING and 11 others
2232582 C6AC32E5 5479 41DE BAB3 2F09D88DF254

Downward is the new forward

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reddotguy, Orvka381, ROTTING and 21 others
it's not, the body of your mandible is important, and if you've got a long skull you want it to be the result of your ramus depth rather than down-growth (which is usually what causes it though)

jaw protrusion past neutral makes zero difference for appeal.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, risque_dew, Deleted member 29261 and 3 others
no forward growth = its over irl
So having good features makes you good-looking? What the actual fuck? I never thought about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Orvka381, SWESLAY and 4 others
it's not, the body of your mandible is important, and if you've got a long skull you want it to be the result of your ramus depth rather than down-growth (which is usually what causes it though)

i am too low iq to understand this but if arborist siad it, he must be right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subswork, RAMU KAKA, HerpDerpson and 2 others
So having good features makes you good-looking? What the actual fuck? I never thought about it.
soft features make u look good in photos, forward growth makes u look good irl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ungewist, Orvka381, normie_joe and 4 others
I fully agree, forward growth>all
3098140 EC524AA6 397C 40C7 A19A 9E0A0E0A128E

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Deleted member 28896, forevermirin and 5 others

What is the point of reference for neutral?

He said that if u had a tall skull it would be good to be because of a good ramus and gonions depth, not because of a downgrown face like u posted that downgrown man in the op. Red color for understanding
01a0a2ce 361c 428d 81cd 3f729cbdbbfd

What is the point of reference for neutral?
the brow or forehead depending on whether you have a ridge or slope, forward growth is when it protrudes past that.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
here's an example.

this is tyler maher, he has a long skull, but it's the result of how deep his ramus goes.

this is vinnie hacker, also has a long skull, but his ramus is clinically recessed because he's a mouth-breather, all of his skull length comes from the downwards growth of his mandible body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, optimisticzoomer, Allornothing and 5 others
A9E5CE9F D1F0 486C ADF3 BC36AA3478FC

this forward growth or rope

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and ripcordgod1
here's an example.

this is tyler maher, he has a long skull, but it's the result of how deep his ramus goes.

View attachment 2209438

this is vinnie hacker, also has a long skull, but his ramus is clinically recessed because he's a mouth-breather, all of his skull length comes from the downwards growth of his mandible body.

View attachment 2209440
Vinnie isnt downward grown, he looks better, he looks better than maher.

You = stupid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: evap0, optimisticzoomer, Allornothing and 4 others
i think that might be pheno related, all north africans i know have long downgrown jaws
past the ramus it's genetic i.e your jaw can slope at the level of the mandible body, but the ramus itself should be somewhat straight or it compromises the strength of your jaw

You = stupid

vinnie is a classical mouth-breather with a clinically recessed face, extreme down-growth and his ramus is beyond poorly developed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, subswork, forevermirin and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, eyes and Deleted member 15468
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GazerGazer and Deleted member 21044
past the ramus it's genetic i.e your jaw can slope at the level of the mandible body, but the ramus itself should be somewhat straight or it compromises the strength of your jaw

View attachment 2209448

vinnie is a classical mouth-breather with a clinically recessed face, extreme down-growth and his ramus is beyond poorly developed.
he would have been LTN-MTN look at his old pics

something happened to him towards the end of puberty, probably a random HGH release caused his zygos to double in size and made his face wider and more robust looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and poopoohead
he would have been LTN-MTN look at his old pics

something happened to him towards the end of puberty, probably a random HGH release caused his zygos to double in size and made his face wider and more robust looking
he doesn't look robust, he takes all of his pictures from a low angle and tucks his head back so his jaw is closer to the lens than the rest of his face, he has good ramus flaring despite the ramus itself being recessed with good masseters, but his jaw itself is not very good and also looks like shit from almost all angles.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
he doesn't look robust, he takes all of his pictures from a low angle and tucks his head back so his jaw is closer to the lens than the rest of his face, he has good ramus flaring despite the ramus itself being recessed with good masseters, but his jaw itself is not very good and also looks like shit from almost all angles.
Download 4
Download 3
Download 2

regardless what angle he looks much better than he used to

i agree he lacks a ramus but his gonion flare makes up for it from the front

his midface is long always has to do a tiltfraud in his selfies, probably also had lip fillers
his down growth is not that noticeable overall

he has a very good lower maxillary protrusion and a wide maxilla which is very important

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, poopoohead, BongMog and 1 other person
View attachment 2209470View attachment 2209471View attachment 2209472

regardless what angle he looks much better than he used to

i agree he lacks a ramus but his gonion flare makes up for it from the front

his midface is long always has to do a tiltfraud in his selfies, probably also had lip fillers
his down growth is not that noticeable overall

he has a very good lower maxillary protrusion and a wide maxilla which is very important
he's a good example of why you don't need ideal bone development to appeal to women, too many people stress about irrelevant factors, you can be down-grown as fuck and get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and BongMog
he's a good example of why you don't need ideal bone development to appeal to women, too many people stress about irrelevant factors, you can be down-grown as fuck and get away with it.
forward growth is still very important

u can have no bones and still look good if ur forward grown

no bones means that ur still in ur youth, downward growth registers as a genetic abomination in our brains since it's unnatural and uncanny

vinnie is a 1 in a million where some features help to make his downward growth unnoticeable and most people are way more down grown than him

if he had 404 maxilla like those younger pics he would be spam posting on this forum

Harmony above all tbh

You = stupid
you and @prettyboyy should hang out and suck eachothers dicks if u thing vinnie is even close in looks to vinnie.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, optimisticzoomer, forevermirin and 2 others
absolutely without a doubt
then make a mogbattle u idiot, u will see that ur the most retarded user here and u are simping for vinnie because u are low testosterone and high estrogen like a teen girl who craves for prettyboys and dick, @Hoso and many more says that maher mogs vinnie with no doubt, just do a mogbattle u will remain surprise, choose good pics of them both from a candid and selfies without makeup and u will see boy vinnie is like a little girl next to maher.

Bro with your frame, your face could be a fucking literal potato.

then make a mogbattle u idiot, u will see that ur the most retarded user here and u are simping for vinnie because u are low testosterone and high estrogen like a teen girl who craves for prettyboys and dick, @Hoso and many more says that maher mogs vinnie with no doubt, just do a mogbattle u will remain surprise, choose good pics of them both from a candid and selfies without makeup and u will see boy vinnie is like a little girl next to maher.
i can make a mog battle between vinnie and sean o aspie, vinnie will lose because this site is delusional asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Allornothing
absolutely without a doubt
Captuure
Hollywood fl usa 11th june 2021 vinnie hacker faces off during the livexlives social gloves ba

vinnie looks like fucking shit in his candids lol wtf is this cope and he's a manlet

if maher walked by him irl he would be completely invisible

Bro with your frame, your face could be a fucking literal potato.
it's not like I have to cope I'm saying this because my forward growth is far past neutral.

0dd8ef2dd0c50afce4a383935c3bd5d3

I never get any comments on it, people don't care.

ignore the rash from shaving, I just got a new blade and my skin needs to get used to this shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, forevermirin and Deleted member 17595
it's not like I have to cope I'm saying this because my forward growth is far past neutral.

View attachment 2209510

I never get any comments on it, people don't care.

ignore the rash from shaving, I just got a new blade and my skin needs to get used to this shit.
day series GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tom69, lelouch, Deleted member 28896 and 4 others
for his demographic probably, but I'm 30 and don't care for appealing to underage girls, likewise he'd have very little appeal to the girls that go for me.
mogs for girls up to 40 tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, crimclown63 and Deleted member 24789
=
you tried taking shit photos and he still looks good in them. Brutal
he doesn't lol looks like a frog

if he had a buzzcut would lose all of his appeal

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, HalfGypsyMogger and ripcordgod1