forward growth is important to look good irl

in slums of Amsterdam
IMG 2406
dnr. brutally mogged

if maher or any top model decided to make tiktok accs in their prime and post random low iq foid appeal shit like vinnie they would have triple his followers

if maher or any top model decided to make tiktok accs in their prime and post random low iq foid appeal shit like vinnie they would have triple his followers
they wouldnt be even close to vinnie btw

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, PointOfNoReturn and ripcordgod1
Wow.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and ripcordgod1
vinnie is a classical mouth-breather with a clinically recessed face, extreme down-growth and his ramus is beyond poorly developed.
How does he have millions of girls wanting his sorry just be law with status strikes again

How does he have millions of girls wanting his sorry just be law with status strikes again
same reason justin bieber did, that pheno appeals to younger demographics regardless of how recessed they are.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
same reason justin bieber did, that pheno appeals to younger demographics regardless of how recessed they are.
I don’t think Justin was recessed tho he leaked good

it's not like I have to cope I'm saying this because my forward growth is far past neutral.

View attachment 2209510

I never get any comments on it, people don't care.

ignore the rash from shaving, I just got a new blade and my skin needs to get used to this shit.
Tilt frauding, your lower maxilla isn't forward grown, you just have a crimson chin

your lower maxilla isn't forward grown, you just have a crimson chin
of-course it's not, I'm not a chimp or an ethnic, my entire mouth is front of my brow though.

Last edited:
He got a bimax reduction or what?
thumbpulling+leanmaxxing+puberty i didnt get surgery i will get it because i still have an overbite but im only 15 in both of these pics but its like 9 months gap rate me in that pic

it's not like I have to cope I'm saying this because my forward growth is far past neutral.

View attachment 2209510

I never get any comments on it, people don't care.

ignore the rash from shaving, I just got a new blade and my skin needs to get used to this shit.
You have bad maxilla forward growth but strong chin forward growth.

You have bad maxilla forward growth but strong chin forward growth.
if my maxilla was any bigger I'd look like a chimp.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
if my maxilla was any bigger I'd look like a chimp.
Yes, because of the length of your philtrum.

Your proportions only work because of your strong chin. However, short philtrum + maxilla growth mogs, as long as it doesn't get too much, else it's going to look feminine.