Forward growth is the only thing you need to look handsome

Muh midface growth 🥴🥴🥴 you don’t have any right to criticize when I probably mog you to death. You wouldn’t say this shit in the same room with me faggot. Easy to act tough on the internet behind your keyboard and pocket pussy
m8, i literally have 10x better bone structure than recessed subhumans like you

m8, i literally have 10x better bone structure than recessed subhumans like you

Lol you look middle eastern I’d easily out slay you in a social setting. How tall are you and what’s your dick size ? :feelshaha: Again PSL does not equal SMV

Lol you look middle eastern I’d easily out slay you in a social setting. How tall are you and what’s your dick size ? :feelshaha: Again PSL does not equal SMV
m8 i'm 186cm, and you probably dickmog me as expected from a nigger (haven't measured mine tho because i dont care)
i'm pretty ethnic looking which is still miles better than looking like a monkey JFL

anyway, i was never making a point about how you can't get laid, my point was that you're an ugly, recessed, not fully evolved chimp looking mofo and that the fact that you're trying to build this modelling / fashion persona around your 5/10 face is absolutely hilarious. I never doubted that a tall 5/10 nigger couldn't get laid despite his dogshit appearance, BBC halo is real. Doesn't make you any less subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
m8 i'm 186cm, and you probably dickmog me as expected from a nigger (haven't measured mine tho because i dont care)
i'm pretty ethnic looking which is still miles better than looking like a monkey JFL

anyway, i was never making a point about how you can't get laid, my point was that you're an ugly, recessed, not fully evolved chimp looking mofo and that the fact that you're trying to build this modelling / fashion persona around your 5/10 face is absolutely hilarious. I never doubted that a tall 5/10 nigger couldn't get laid despite his dogshit appearance, BBC halo is real. Doesn't make you any less subhuman.
Lol hating ass niggas.. again you PSL autists are so deluded by looking at all these giga chads all day. I’ll give you benefit of doubt you’re probably young and have minimal experience with women.
You don’t need to look like lachowski to to be a your average model kek, all you need is tall, jaw, and clear skin. You prob think I compare myself to Super Male Models AGAIN WRONG. In fact there’s models who shouldn’t be modeling at all who look worse than me.
Lol muh subhuman nigger 🥴 you’re looking at my worst pics lmao even legit models you autists worship lose points without their lighting fraud and heavily edited photoshopped pics by professional photographers. Please go ahead n explain if my face is so ugly why are women attracted to me? oh wait you can’t CUZ YOU DONT SEE WHAT WOMEN SEE. But nevertheless I’ll continue living rent free in your head. Have a nice day :)
:feelsyay:

Cope, you need to have everything. I have forward growth still subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
Lol hating ass niggas.. again you PSL autists are so deluded by looking at all these giga chads all day. I’ll give you benefit of doubt you’re probably young and have minimal experience with women.
You don’t need to look like lachowski to to be a your average model kek, all you need is tall, jaw, and clear skin. You prob think I compare myself to Super Male Models AGAIN WRONG. In fact there’s models who shouldn’t be modeling at all who look worse than me.
Lol muh subhuman nigger 🥴 you’re looking at my worst pics lmao even legit models you autists worship lose points without their lighting fraud and heavily edited photoshopped pics by professional photographers. Please go ahead n explain if my face is so ugly why are women attracted to me? oh wait you can’t CUZ YOU DONT SEE WHAT WOMEN SEE. But nevertheless I’ll continue living rent free in your head. Have a nice day :)
:feelsyay:
HOLLLY COPPE JFLLL
damn, you weren't lying about your IQ of 100, probably even lower tbh

I looked trough your instagram, you're 5/10 in each and every one of your pics, once again, I am not comparing you to some fucking top 1% model, i am comparing you the the average homo sapiens lmao.

you get laid because despite having a subhuman face, you still look somewhat masculine since you're african and you're tall. women are willing to look past your below average face for those other traits.

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
By this logic we would all be chads if we had mewed and chewed

HOLLLY COPPE JFLLL
damn, you weren't lying about your IQ of 100, probably even lower tbh

I looked trough your instagram, you're 5/10 in each and every one of your pics, once again, I am not comparing you to some fucking top 1% model, i am comparing you the the average homo sapiens lmao.

you get laid because despite having a subhuman face, you still look somewhat masculine since you're african and you're tall. women are willing to look past your below average face for those other traits.
JFL are you low IQ? If that was the case FaceandLMS would be slaying. Just admit it bro besides not admitting being a racist you're coping HARD. Women don't look past a bad face just because you're tall hahahaha I knew you'd say that. Just be african and tall theory @goat2x I'm caging rn

JFL are you low IQ? If that was the case FaceandLMS would be slaying. Just admit it bro besides not admitting being a racist you're coping HARD. Women don't look past a bad face just because you're tall hahahaha I knew you'd say that. Just be african and tall theory @goat2x I'm caging rn
just be tall and african bro
works for faceandlms :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Ewewewa

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and tyronelite
after "getting used" to your face i will adjust my rating, you seem like a 6/10 instead, which is enough for your other traits to halo you strong enough for you to get laid.

but m8, stop using #malemodel hashtags JFL, you're very far from it

\every single attractive female has forward grown face
ITs related to good maxilla

after "getting used" to your face i will adjust my rating, you seem like a 6/10 instead, which is enough for your other traits to halo you strong enough for you to get laid.

but m8, stop using #malemodel hashtags JFL, you're very far from it
See now we’re getting somewhere. And nope I’ll still use em, you do realize there’s like 10 different types of modeling right? I’m not lookin into fashion or runway obviously I don’t have the bones for that but who knows there’s exceptions

See now we’re getting somewhere. And nope I’ll still use em, you do realize there’s like 10 different types of modeling right? I’m not lookin into fashion or runway obviously I don’t have the bones for that but who knows there’s exceptions
m8, literally everyone should call themselves model then lmao

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
EVERYTHING MATTERS

but who was eye area?

what surgeries give forward growth?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Soalian