GigaRecessed Forehead

that's good to have recessed forehead its masculine

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Beastchodecode and thecel
neanderthal trait oveeer

• +1
Reactions: thecel
When your browridge has so much bonemass it gives the illusion your forehead is recessed

His forehead is recessed despite his brow ridge. Forehead recession is NOT about the brow ridge.

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
Is a recessed forehead actually a thing in the same way a recessed mandible is ?
From what I've seen the appearence is the byproduct of skull morphological carachteristics such as cephalic index, vertical forehead size, and lack of proportional relative growth of the maxilla and mandible, like the example of OP... not a recessed forehead .

• +1
Is a recessed forehead actually a thing in the same way a recessed mandible is ?
From what I've seen the appearence is the byproduct of skull morphological carachteristics such as cephalic index, vertical forehead size, and lack of proportional relative growth of the maxilla and mandible, like the example of OP... not a recessed forehead .

True. Not technically recessed. In the same way that a properly-developed Asian maxilla isn’t recessed. It’s just flat.

But I call everything that’s not forward enough to be aesthetic, recessed. Just casual terminology.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I need to fix this shit with implants. Brutal shit failo

• So Sad