Forwarded maxilla can also change your eye area

Momstouch

Momstouch

I have pink anus
Image008744

Maxilla is also quite big part of orbital bone(floor of orbit). It means form of maxilla can change of your eye area as well.
Salludon said mewing made his eyes hooded but nobody believed it. I think salludon told the truth.
And also forwarded maxilla can make your nasal bridge (between eyes) more prominent. It will make your nose looks more slimmer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Ryan, AscendingHero and 6 others
No shit, salludon got surgery tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, SexuallyAbusive, Deleted member 6341 and 14 others
View attachment 1051824
Maxilla is also quite big part of orbital bone(bottom of orbit). It means form of maxilla can change of your eye area.
Salludon said mewing made his eyes hooded but nobody believed it. I think salludon told the truth.
And also forwarded maxilla can make your nasal bridge (between eyes) more prominent. It will make your nose looks more slimmer.
breaking news drinking water makes u feel hydrated.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Sl8yr and 13 others
View attachment 1051824
Maxilla is also quite big part of orbital bone(floor of orbit). It means form of maxilla can change of your eye area as well.

It's why asian's are fucked if you give them forward growth though they start to look like white people here is a classic casee of this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Lmao, Looks234 and 5 others
Went from basement dweller to pussy wetter
went from basement dweller to backround npc netflix charecter for ethnic diversity.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6273, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
In your dreams maybe

give me a popular show that has the flipped roles. (and has sexual advances on woman and not beta shugfu cuck)

i saw a director who was afraid to cast a asian man in a love role because "not to make the american public uncomfortable"

if it was american he would have vaccumed the fuck out of the lady at the end but since he was asian he just got a hug for beating the baddies.

most masculine asian i could find in 5 minutes also mirin low inhib jfl

View attachment 1051862

give me a popular show that has the flipped roles. (and has sexual advances on woman and not beta shugfu cuck)

i saw a director who was afraid to cast a asian man in a love role because "not to make the american public uncomfortable"

if it was american he would have vaccumed the fuck out of the lady at the end but since he was asian he just got a hug for beating the baddies.

View attachment 1051864

The racepill is brutal, especially for asians.

Their entire race is emasculated, so much so that 'asian' is synopses to 'weak' in the minds of many.

By default being a chink is low status, and so when people see chinks acting up, doing all of these things unbenefiting of their low status like making sexual advances on women and receiving IOIs it looks wrong.

If you are an asian, it it's truly over in the worst way possible.

There is no face for your innate genetic status and societal perception.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slayercel, Lmao and 3 others
View attachment 1051862

View attachment 1051864

Few reasons why this happens white people are inherently jealous of other races inherently i mean this can be seen historically when asian's were out competing them in terms of economics they got scape goated as how the jews are treated today.

Another time is when they cast white actors for a Asian based film white washing the entire premise of that film.

This is innate jealously it's why racism even exists insecurity born from a fear of replacement never the less the morphed asian dude would be the main character in any story he looks like a final fantasy in the after

Few reasons why this happens white people are inherently jealous of other races inherently i mean this can be seen historically when asian's were out competing them in terms of economics they got scape goated as how the jews are treated today.

Another time is when they cast white actors for a Asian based film white washing the entire premise of that film.

This is innate jealously it's why racism even exists insecurity born from a fear of replacement never the less the morphed asian dude would be the main character in any story he looks like a final fantasy in the after
yeah it's with all the races not asians it's just asians are the most cucked their woman jumping to white men and not caring and men soo emasculated.

line taken from a director

"Do it with the niggers u get problems, do it with the jews u get problems, u do it with the gooks?

yoooourr hoooomeee freeee"

The racepill is brutal, especially for asians.

Their entire race is emasculated, so much so that 'asian' is synopses to 'weak' in the minds of many.

By default being a chink is low status, and so when people see chinks acting up, doing all of these things unbenefiting of their low status like making sexual advances on women and receiving IOIs it looks wrong.

If you are an asian, it it's truly over in the worst way possible.

There is no face for your innate genetic status and societal perception.
imagine a gook doing what a nigger does and slapping a girl's ass and sayin shit like "danm girl u do be having a fat ass"

then keeps slapping and grabbing tits while saying "it do be jiggly thooo"

lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
yeah it's with all the races not asians it's just asians are the most cucked their woman jumping to white men and not caring and men soo emasculated.

line taken from a director

"Do it with the niggers u get problems, do it with the jews u get problems, u do it with the gooks?

yoooourr hoooomeee freeee"

I know that gooks are disgusting in this regard though white people do mog asians on the average cause of a more forward maxilla but when an asian has under gone an lefort he actually looks super fucking good asian faces aren't even bad it's the lack of midfacial support that makes them look ugly

• +1
imagine a gook doing what a nigger does and slapping a girl's ass and sayin shit like "danm girl u do be having a fat ass"

then keeps slapping and grabbing tits while saying "it do be jiggly thooo"

lmfao.
You're either a cracker, a nigger or a sub-human jfl

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11370
I know that gooks are disgusting in this regard though white people do mog asians on the average cause of a more forward maxilla but when an asian has under gone an lefort he actually looks super fucking good asian faces aren't even bad it's the lack of midfacial support that makes them look ugly
Not only that, but their phenotypes typically produce very neotonous faces.

Add their height--which is typically lower than other races--and eyes and it's a fucking wrap mate.

Not only that, but their phenotypes typically produce very neotonous faces.

Add their height--which is typically lower than other races--and eyes and it's a fucking wrap mate.

The lack of midfacial support is caused by neotany this also causes the shorter heights but if they have forward growth they like post lefort 3 surgery they actually mog most people

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Selinity
yeah just get lefort 6 to compete with the average white man.

pure cope bro, they might look better but come on they get mogged average it's like your saying become like bts do a ton of surguries just to have a chance with the big boys.

we are not talking about a few looksmaxxers here (it's okay) we are talking about an entire RACE

• JFL
The lack of midfacial support is caused by neotany this also causes the shorter heights but if they have forward growth they like post lefort 3 surgery they actually mog most people
At 5'8 with chink eyes?

They wont.

Majority of attractive asians have some white admixture.

pure cope bro, they might look better but come on they get mogged average it's like your saying become like bts do a ton of surguries just to have a chance with the big boys.

we are not talking about a few looksmaxxers here (it's okay) we are talking about an entire RACE

The entire asian race isn't fucked though it's only the han chinese gooks that are fucked the native americans the jomons and the pacafic islanders are desired by 90 percent of women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Selinity

Exaclty.

@reptiles, that was a poor argument because anyone can slay with a bunch of sergeries.

That's like me saying I mogg O'pry because if I go under the knife a few times I can mogg him.

JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
The entire asian race isn't fucked though it's only the han chinese gooks that are fucked the native americans the jomons and the pacafic islanders are desired by 90 percent of women
i don't wanna judge so post pictures of what they look like so everyone knows what your talking about.

Exaclty.

@reptiles, that was a poor argument because anyone can slay with a bunch of sergeries.

That's like me saying I mogg O'pry because if I go under the knife a few times I can mogg him.

JFL.
if i get oribital decompression and lefort 20 i can mog gandy!

• JFL

Wait, I feel like I said something that's relevent now...
Majority of attractive asians have some white admixture.

Exaclty.

JFL.

Your misunderstanding what i'm saying the modern han look is very recent they have under gone gracilization as of recent

most are tribal/old pictures but they look good the only modern picture is that guy by the tower and he's ugly

Course he's an average polynesian the average guy looks ugly as fuck we already know this i also showed though there looks potentials are like 8 to 9's

You’re forgetting they have a bad pheno. Yellow skin + black hair isn’t attractive

Your misunderstanding what i'm saying the modern han look is very recent they have under gone gracilization as of recent
ohh, yeah the tribal pictures are good.

Exaclty.

JFL.

Also terrible poor argument the average white dude looks like shit i'm saying they need a lefort to look like the morph i made and the morph i made was a chad that's what i'm saying

You’re forgetting they have a bad pheno. Yellow skin + black hair isn’t attractive
black hair is not attractive nigga am gonna slap the fuck outta you i been applying castor oil all these months for nothing?!

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
black hair is not attractive nigga am gonna slap the fuck outta you i been applying castor oil all these months for nothing?!
What race are you

Women seem to disagree most women actually like pacafic islanders they probably don't know jomons exist but even then these people are very handsome the things that killed asian's are the han gooks they literally destroy what ever they touch

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
ohh, yeah the tribal pictures are good.

There 2 types of asian's alive today the neomongoloids and the and the paleo mongoloid's the paleo ones get women to desire them the neo ones are death tier they have all the modern day current asian traits flat faces reduced brow ridge reduced lower 3rds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
As long as you don't look like a han gook i think your safe
nah bro am half mulan and half idris elba am tyson beckford maxxed.

Bruhhhhhh i had a crush on her when i was younger over for animation cels

this was ONE of my crushes as a kid. so i feel you bro

Disney is 1 massive black pill cause the man who got the girl i always wanted was a chad
ofc that's the good ending, if they did not do that it's gonna be the "shit movie' and your gonna see thousands of feminenst theises on the male gaze and the male spreading and male ooga booga in the movie.