Found a 16 year-old classmate on tinder

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Her real face and everything. Said she was 18 and looking for a "fun time" :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

It truly is over if you didn't lose your virginity at 15. Most 16 year olds are either riding the cock carousel or want to. Fucking hate this world and I WILL be calling the bitch out on it when school starts back. (that is, if she didn't go to my local university's collegiate program which is made for 16-18 y/o highschool girls to suck college cock.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, itsoverbuddyboyo, Time Travel and 5 others
Would beat the shit out of her

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Would beat the shit out of her
I also found my sister’s 18 y/o friend on there, who has a boyfriend, who plays for the Red Sox (srs).

You can literally play for the one of the biggest sports teams out there and she will still cheat on you on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
I also found my sister’s 18 y/o friend on there, who has a boyfriend, who plays for the Red Sox (srs).

You can literally play for the one of the biggest sports teams out there and she will still cheat on you on tinder.
Most women are whores, man.

screenshot?

legit son, I saw my friends sister on tinder a while ago, made me kek irl she was young as FUCK at the time too

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
saw the 13 year old neighbor once while catfishing

I would give up so much for an opportunity to nut in prime 15-16 year old pussy ngl

what position he play ded srs

Her real face and everything. Said she was 18 and looking for a "fun time" :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

It truly is over if you didn't lose your virginity at 15. Most 16 year olds are either riding the cock carousel or want to. Fucking hate this world and I WILL be calling the bitch out on it when school starts back. (that is, if she didn't go to my local university's collegiate program which is made for 16-18 y/o highschool girls to suck college cock.

giphy.gif
Yet here I am, a 17yo virgin..

Yet here I am, a 17yo virgin..
You're the biggest fucking moron on this damned forum for not nutting in prime jb 14-17 year old pussy and you got what it takes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You're the biggest fucking moron on this damned forum for not nutting in prime jb 14-17 year old pussy and you got what it takes
Got what it takes? I don't remember showing you my pictures?

Sacred cope! Real men don't waste their semen.

Got what it takes? I don't remember showing you my pictures?
I saw your twink pool boy physique and feminine pretty boy face

• JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard
We live in a sick, sick world now.

just out of interest.. was it the Jews behind Tinder?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685