Found a better video of Ukrainian treating a Korean HTN like a god

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Ive posted this guy before and it was fun seeing how people were coping so hard. Some called him a LTN while others just bitched about kpop. The point is, not every feature looks good on every race. Example, Michael Jackson got his nose done to look like a blonde barbie but at the end looked retarded. Not every beauty standard goes to every category. Also these ukrainian that comes up to him are hot. Thoughts?

@Curry Suicide @Predeterminism @khvirgin @Ahrimancel @Chadethnic101 @Gandy @STEVE GAMING

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Pumanator
They've never seen an asian man IRL before, he has a camera and is obviously streaming, he's confident, extroverted and NT. Women are going to speak to him as he's easy to approach, and there's a good reason to approach him, a reason that can easily come across as platonic so it's not embarrassing or awkward for either party.

Until we see it escalate into them dry heaving around his nuts I'd say the verdict is inconclusive.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 19576, Deprived and 3 others
so
They've never seen an asian man IRL before, he has a camera and is obviously streaming, he's confident, extroverted and NT. Women are going to speak to him as he's easy to approach, and there's a good reason to approach him, a reason that can easily come across as platonic so it's not embarrassing or awkward for either party.

Until we see it escalate into them dry heaving around his nuts I'd say the verdict is inconclusive.
so you are saying an indian man with the same level of confidence will get the same reaction? I think people need to realize that korean soft featured beauty standard is being globalized. Let me see an indian man streaming get the same amount of requests for hugs and selfies jfl. But i do respect ur opinion (y) im not sure if you can check my past posts but ive had a long conversation about this topic so you should check it out!

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

Ok bro vs
Ive posted this guy before and it was fun seeing how people were coping so hard. Some called him a LTN while others just bitched about kpop. The point is, not every feature looks good on every race. Example, Michael Jackson got his nose done to look like a blonde barbie but at the end looked retarded. Not every beauty standard goes to every category. Also these ukrainian that comes up to him are hot. Thoughts?

@Curry Suicide @Predeterminism @khvirgin @Ahrimancel @Chadethnic101 @Gandy @STEVE GAMING

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This mogs that fo sho fo sho

• +1
I have started feeling bad for you therefore i wont reply

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Different niche. I know a Scandinavian female who is into k pop and went multiple time to Korea and slept with some kpop maxers.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Cheesyrumble
Different niche. I know a Scandinavian female who is into k pop and went multiple time to Korea and slept with some kpop maxers.
Intraorbitals?

ricepill is brutal

Stacy is happy to learn Chang is single

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Just uploaded 10 minutes ago... korean zoomer bragging about his Italian gf.

Kpop theory is legit and nobody can deny it. Even during lookism times people were coping so hard.

• +1
so you are saying an indian man with the same level of confidence will get the same reaction?
Errr.. no?!? OFC not, an indian man who behaved like that would get teabagged by the special forces. I was just generally reacting to the video and giving my thoughts on whether they were genuinely attracted to him, or just interested in what he was doing, maybe for their IG prospects, social/pop culture clout, etc. He's non threatening, I think that's a big part of it.

I didn't really know from your original caption what point you were trying to make. I definitely agree that Korean as a beauty standard is becoming more accepted globally. But in the UK a lot of girls, vast vast vast majority in fact, just want white bois. They'd feel weird dating outside their race

I have started feeling bad for you therefore i wont reply
thank God you replied. I really started to believe u shitskin actually offed yourself jfl. Hey can u show me a vid of a shitskin getting remotely the same if not just a portion of the attention like this guy did?

Kpop theory is legit and nobody can deny it. Even during lookism times people were coping so hard.
yup. And i made it public now shitksins like @Curry Suicide and sun/aging/wrinkle cum skin allergic people like @Predeterminism to shut their mouth jfl. It was too easy

t
Errr.. no?!? OFC not, an indian man who behaved like that would get teabagged by the special forces. I was just generally reacting to the video and giving my thoughts on whether they were genuinely attracted to him, or just interested in what he was doing, maybe for their IG prospects, social/pop culture clout, etc. He's non threatening, I think that's a big part of it.

I didn't really know from your original caption what point you were trying to make. I definitely agree that Korean as a beauty standard is becoming more accepted globally. But in the UK a lot of girls, vast vast vast majority in fact, just want white bois. They'd feel weird dating outside their race
thats for UK. But even in the place where I live, Redondo beach to Manhattan beach area, asian men are put on a pedestal. Also he doesnt show the girl's instagram on stream because he has some haters as well so hes worried theyll send hate messages. So the girls are coming up to him without the idea of getting clout

lol
theres thousands of dudes that are confident, extroverted and NT everyday but cant get bitches to approach em cause they ugly

why can't u guys just agree he is above average facially and tall

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Cheesyrumble
@Curry Suicide just be korean and NT bro :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
yup. And i made it public now shitksins like @Curry Suicide and sun/aging/wrinkle cum skin allergic people like @Predeterminism to shut their mouth jfl. It was too easy

I'm not even korean but I look korean, this was enough to have 2 kpop fans as girlfriends and several others whose I flirted with :LOL:

• +1
lol
theres thousands of dudes that are confident, extroverted and NT everyday but cant get bitches to approach em cause they ugly

I didn't say he wasn't above average facially, he is easily HTN. Also yeah he is tall. I'm not saying he's unattractive at all. I was just reacting to the video really. I guess the point I was making is that there are guys who are tall and look as good/better than him who don't have that approachability that he has, they don't make women feel comfortable or compelled to approach them.

He is a great example of NT/social media maxing. I agree, he has the raw attributes in terms of looks to begin with. No doubt. But there will be tall M/HTN's on this forum who are incels because they don't understand any of the concepts I discussed. Not good enough just to be above average in terms of looks if you come across as weird and creepy. But obviously if you're subhuman it won't work, I absolutely agree with you there

t

thats for UK. But even in the place where I live, Redondo beach to Manhattan beach area, asian men are put on a pedestal. Also he doesnt show the girl's instagram on stream because he has some haters as well so hes worried theyll send hate messages. So the girls are coming up to him without the idea of getting clout
Listen bro, I'm not arguing with you. I'm sure K Pop max is becoming more viable. People's attractions follow pop culture trends, look at how big asses are cool now. If you look back 15 or 20 years all the famous stacies were skinny af like junkies. The public's attraction has developed along with the rise of the Kardashians etc.

Same will happen with the rise of K pop. Korean men will become more socially accepted as attractive on a global scale. However, JBW will always retain a large amount of it's power as well. TikTok prettyboys and Timothy Chalamet and the rest of them are not going anywhere, neither is the white daddy trope (Henry Cavill etc).

But now there is a growing influx of asian entertainment in western culture, people are not stuck in that western bubble anymore, they've not grown up exclusively idolising good looking white men like they did in the past (Pitt, Depp, Cruise etc). It makes sense that certain other light skinned races will become powerful in the dating market.

damn thats crazy, it really is an insane amount of people who came up to him for what seems like 2 nights or so
i think him being foreign definitely helped tho, people like it different
doesnt work in the us though, there is everything here

dont believe he gets all those reactions because of being hot cause hes not specifically good looking
just be exotic theory

dont believe he gets all those reactions because of being hot cause hes not specifically good looking
just be exotic theory
thats the thing, ive seen other vids of uglier koreans that got the same reaction in eastern europe, south america, and Spain

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
damn thats crazy, it really is an insane amount of people who came up to him for what seems like 2 nights or so
i think him being foreign definitely helped tho, people like it different
doesnt work in the us though, there is everything here
it was from one day he live streams it. But do you think an indian that went to ukraine and streamed it woudve gotten the same reaction?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Cheesyrumble
just be exotic theory
Not every "exotic" phenotype is trendy right now. This aryan girl mogs this oofy doofy gook. But it just so happens that she was already learning Korean before the gook even moved to Germany. There are many women in Europe that are being influenced by korean media

• +1
Not every "exotic" phenotype is trendy right now. This aryan girl mogs this oofy doofy gook. But it just so happens that she was already learning Korean before the gook even moved to Germany. There are many women in Europe that are being influenced by korean media

i found this guy. He does omegle and look at the interaction.

• Love it
thats the thing, ive seen other vids of uglier koreans that got the same reaction in eastern europe, south america, and Spain

Probably correlated with Koreas reputation skyrocketing tremendously for the past couple of years all over the media through kpop and whatnot. Pretty impressive how much the image and status of the country affects how foreigners treat them aswell

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
There arent a lot of Asians in EE. They are very rare there, and that's part of the reason for this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
i found this guy. He does omegle and look at the interaction.

So many of these korean normies are getting showered with love by zoomer girls who are delusional with their image of korean men. Like why does this slavic girl have a korean flag.

They should do a study how many kpop loving females are on the pill.

They are just his fans that he has invited.. LOL I saw some of his videos and its funny that suddenly random people knows how to talk korea.

Last edited:

@StrangerDanger i think your right 5.5psl gives maxxed out pretty privilege random French girls before he got popular saying he’s hot right to his face damn wtf, I thank Leo for all his work in Asia now I can move to Taiwan to make up for my face

• +1

I'm fully kpoppilled sry for ever doubting you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220809_191702_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220809_191702_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    831.2 KB · Views: 0
Best time to be asian right now lol

Last edited:
Probably correlated with Koreas reputation skyrocketing tremendously for the past couple of years all over the media through kpop and whatnot. Pretty impressive how much the image and status of the country affects how foreigners treat them aswell

SO its not about face anymore.. Even indians have chance if their shit get trendy.

• +1
SO its not about face anymore.. Even indians have chance if their shit get trendy.
Face still does and always will play a huge part.

The problem for Indians is India has never really been culturally cool. K Pop is a forward thinking progression of commercial pop music, with it's own aesthetic. What does India have? Fucking Bollywood and gang rape culture :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Face still does and always will play a huge part.

The problem for Indians is India has never really been culturally cool. K Pop is a forward thinking progression of commercial pop music, with it's own aesthetic. What does India have? Fucking Bollywood and gang rape culture :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah true..

I saw this video and its pretty common strangers gonna talk with streamers..

slavic women love exotic men. Why do you think we all look mongol-turkic-white mix?

lol

Agree doesn't matter what pill you take but beiing NT will help you in your life and give happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back