Found a fully black attractive girl by pure chance. Do you agree?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Chadrapist, Copeful and 12 others
without looking at the pic

no i dont agree

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6403 and 8 others
Unavailable

Click "watch on facebook"

Attachments

• 1615803391030.jpeg
    1615803391030.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 36
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and goat2x
nice ip grabber btw

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Got it it

Uploaded

She’s not all that, I see better looking black girls in uni with big tits and arse. Black girls are easy slays for ethnics in the UK

She’s not all that, I see better looking black girls in uni with big tits and arse. Black girls are easy slays for ethnics in the UK

We are talking facially here though.

"Better looking" doesn't mean ass and tits.

And I know that they are lol they really take to Indian guys. So imagine how they must be with the above average Indian lol.

didnt pixel

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and JL~
black girl is less smv than gooks

and gooks are like -1 SMV (although some expections)

but no black exceptions for me personally, i dont find any of them attractive at all.

I said “with” lol, and it actually does because looks account for the body too, would you really find Charlize Theron’s face attractive on a fat bitch

And I know that they are lol they really take to Indian guys. So imagine how they must be with the above average Indian lol.
I don’t really find black girls attractive (not mix race) but sometimes when I look like shit black and curry girls always give attention. Black girls are known for giving good head and having high libido but their attitude stinks. I’m not a white worshiper or anything but I prefer getting attention from white girl than a curry or black girl

I said “with” lol, and it actually does because looks account for the body too, would you really find Charlize Theron’s face attractive on a fat bitch

I think this is the problem.

Our desire to "fuck" is screwing our ability to weigh-up attractiveness and so all these average looking bitches with push-up bras and shit are getting big heads. We need to start acknowledging we just have a stronger sex hormone.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I don’t really find black girls attractive (not mix race) but sometimes when I look like shit black and curry girls always give attention. Black girls are known for giving good head and having high libido but their attitude stinks. I’m not a white worshiper or anything but I prefer getting attention from white girl than a curry or black girl

Black girls in the UK, the one's I've encountered and had sexual interaction with, have all been rather modest. True they've found me attractive, so may have played an influence.

The American black girl definitely has an attitude on her, but I can only go off what I'm seeing on social media, TV and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Perfectionist
Black girls in the UK, the one's I've encountered and had sexual interaction with, have all been rather modest. True they've found me attractive, so may have played an influence.

The American black girl definitely has an attitude on her, but I can only go off what I'm seeing on social media, TV and shit.
What do you think of Asian girls (South), personally I feel like most of them behave like rachets especially around my age

Vantablack halo is legit.
@goat2x @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Beetlejuice, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and 1 other person
have seen better looking black women

4PSL facially

shes nice yeah

I like black girls only if they have light skin and Caucasian features.
9dc6d51f3fddf5da52560e34a06cc69e.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel and datboijj
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
What do you think of Asian girls (South), personally I feel like most of them behave like rachets especially around my age

In London they seem ok. I can see that most in the States are degenerates. Been with more blacks and not really spent as much time with Asian girls, even in group settings, so can't really make a fair assessment.

• +1
Reactions: Perfectionist

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, gamma and 2 others
Gets mogged by Stacy

Damn bro you okay?

• +1
Reactions: gamma
This is not attractive im any way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Copeful, Looks234 and 2 others
You really have no care about the level of makeup on girls do you? You are the exact reason they can fraud Stacey and get away with it.

You literally don't care jfl. It's almost like you welcome the illusion.
The foundation is real, you are not

The foundation is real, you are not

I am one of the few based users on this place.

Most of you all are fake black pillers. Black tinted windows. Inside the car is just blue seating and everything.

Average Indian girl is better

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6273 and datboijj
And she has bad hair

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I am one of the few based users on this place.

Most of you all are fake black pillers. Black tinted windows. Inside the car is just blue seating and everything.
nigga are you retarded

Her face is barely even average for black girls. She just looks aesthetic on that video cause of the really dark skin and bright yellow contrast.

Why do black girls always wear hair extensions?
They have shit nappy hair that can never look good no matter the style but they cant go bald or thatll look bad too. W wigs they need to keep hair short so extensions can be used to let the hair grow and fake long hair in the process