Found a fully black attractive girl by pure chance. Do you agree?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6273, Wallenberg and 2 others
Her face is barely even average for black girls. She just looks aesthetic on that video cause of the really dark skin and bright yellow contrast.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Bet she glows in the dark

Lol I can't believe you guys think her ass isn't good as well

Wtf she barely has any upper lip

Yeah that is the failo with her. I was looking to find her facially attractive in that video and I was looking and looking and imagining myself kissing her and being all over her face and then realised yo, no upper lip and that's something you need as a woman for me to feel it.

thats not what this is about

One dude earlier in the thread said he's seen "MANY" black girls with better ass and tits. Her body is actually her MAJOR halo. Her ass is ridiculous for any one with a functioning penis that hasn't been conditioned by photoshopped rubbish on insta.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Lol I can't believe you guys think her ass isn't good as well

E113a92c73e96ec5b54929262b9ba5ac

Ass fogged by this girl.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and datboijj
She's not attractive you're delusional. Her body is decent but not even top tier.

she has bigger zygomatic arch than 90% of PSL gods

• JFL
She's not attractive you're delusional. Her body is decent but not even top tier.

I caught a good video that concealed her face I think

I think it's feminine energy that sold me her + body halo

She has female charm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and datboijj
Dunno why I still find her cute. Obvs not Stacey but yeah

• +1
Dunno why I still find her cute. Obvs not Stacey but yeah
Don't worry
I fell victom of this too
It's called being hypnotized by mannerisms that are rare and highly valued and respected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Don't worry
I fell victom of this too
It's called being hypnotized by mannerisms that are rare and highly valued and respected

THOUGH! It wouldn't quite work as well if she was ugly. So she does have something in her face.

Not sure it's the highly valued and/or respected by society factor much either. It's the femininity.

• Love it
One dude earlier in the thread said he's seen "MANY" black girls with better ass and tits. Her body is actually her MAJOR halo. Her ass is ridiculous for any one with a functioning penis that hasn't been conditioned by photoshopped rubbish on insta.
I dont feel anything and most black girls have shit bodies but theyre surgery maxxed jfl. When white girls start bodymaxxing hard like black women itll be completely over

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and datboijj
I dont feel anything and most black girls have shit bodies but theyre surgery maxxed jfl. When white girls start bodymaxxing hard like black women itll be completely over

You have got to admit that she is far better looking than the average black girl, facially. She has good eyes. Very good eyes and very good forward growth. True while her outter cheekbones are good they do border on the masculine side, but apart from that as well as the top lip, she has a well proportioned face. It's solid harmony all in sync and the eyes and hair are a good match. Then add her feminine energy.

But subtracting the feminine energy, aren't you in agreement she is above average for a black girl with the eye-area and forward growth?

There's no downward growth AT ALL or recession. So many girls have that and we call them Stacey because of colouring being lighter.

Body is really nice, face is not so good. I dont care about hair color or texture or skin color or anything like that, the shape of the body is good so shes attractive.

• +1
Body is really nice, face is not so good. I dont care about hair color or texture or skin color or anything like that, the shape of the body is good so shes attractive.

Face isn't ugly tho and yes her body is amazing.

Fuck I'm starting to border one simping. Stop it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and SkinjobCatastrophe
Face isn't ugly tho and yes her body is amazing.

Fuck I'm starting to border one simping. Stop it.
Do you have clear shots of her face? Can’t make anything out in the videos jfl
although yeah nice body

Do you have clear shots of her face? Can’t make anything out in the videos jfl
although yeah nice body

I think it's the nose that kills her. She would be a moggess if she had a good surgeon narrow the width of it. Failos the face into masculinity and then it's hard to look by.

3a62329923bbab2d61dadb36ac6e6d27.png

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Copeful
On a universal scale she is a normie with very good eyes.

On a black chick scale though, she is far above average.

Lack of upper lip MURDERS HER HARMONY. Most girls would have had something done. I am surprised. Every bitch gets their lips injected now a days, even if it doesn't suit them. It would suit her.

5700ddd8082001efc91282b46a3797e8

381291ebffe4d1bbc52e394485c13cd6

I think it's the nose that kills her. She would be a moggess if she had a good surgeon narrow the width of it. Failos the face into masculinity and then it's hard to look by.

3a62329923bbab2d61dadb36ac6e6d27.png
Yeah she has good bones
rhino + stronger brows + lose the ghetto hairstyle and she’d be good looking imo

Lack of upper lip MURDERS HER HARMONY. Most girls would have had something done. I am surprised. Every bitch gets their lips injected now a days, even if it doesn't suit them. It would suit her.

Yeah she has good bones
rhino + stronger brows + lose the ghetto hairstyle and she’d be good looking imo

You call that ghetto? Lmao.

Stronger bones? Surgery for better bones?

And yeah Rhino needed. I'm astonished she hasn't touched her face. I think it may be because she is scared to LOSE her niche.

You call that ghetto? Lmao.

Stronger bones? Surgery for better bones?

And yeah Rhino needed. I'm astonished she hasn't touched her face. I think it may be because she is scared to LOSE her niche.
Stronger BROWS, not bones. Hers look like typical drawn on brows
449E3BB6 3A78 4E30 8FBD BEC2CED042B0

and yeah blue dreads are a bit much and don’t do anything for me

• +1