Found a pic of me when I was 2 months into lifting.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

Thank god I continued to lift, I feel much better now. Thats all I wanted to share

Stop that autism pls

a thousand mile walk starts with a single step
-sun tsu i think

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Nibba
Man why do you keep seeking validation for your gym efforts over and over? It's a great thing and it improves your quality of life, but no, it doesn't make you a slayer. It feels like you're getting into your own head with all of these posts. Threads you post are either copes of you saying your gym efforts make up for the other shortcomings you have as a male, or pictures(that make you look worse than you do, since u suck at taking pictures/putting urself in a good angle/light) of your miniscule transformations. I'm not hating, you just really come off as insecure

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Phad and Deleted member 470
Man why do you keep seeking validation for your gym efforts over and over? It's a great thing and it improves your quality of life, but no, it doesn't make you a slayer. It feels like you're getting into your own head with all of these posts. Threads you post are either copes of you saying your gym efforts make up for the other shortcomings you have as a male, or pictures(that make you look worse than you do, since u suck at taking pictures/putting urself in a good angle/light) of your miniscule transformations. I'm not hating, you just really come off as insecure
Im trying to get most newcomers to lift as its really a game changer. Atleast for me. Yes I am insecure, just like most posters here are aswell. I know your not hating bro, thats why Ill be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
This site will convince you that that's cope

I’m redpilled but still putting effort is necessary before even considering roping/goer

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I’m redpilled but still putting effort is necessary before even considering roping/goer
Its not over unless deformed

• +1
Reactions: vodka
Im trying to get most newcomers to lift as its really a game changer. Atleast for me. Yes I am insecure, just like most posters here are aswell. I know your not hating bro, thats why Ill be honest.

What you have to understand is gym doesn't help everyone in the same way looks-wise. Don't get me wrong, I train 6/7 weekly and im not even close to my goals but practically it already changed my life, but how much it helps you is all relative to your situation/measurements. I'm really tall with good frame and you are decently tall too with a good frame. I used to be obese/overweight just like you, so for example, for us, heavy weight training matters a lot for our genetic peak potential SMV without surgeries. But for a guy that's shorter and an average/below average frame, who didn't use to be obese etc. it could matter considerable less. You have to account for EV(expected value) with time invested when it comes to looksmaxes. EV for gymceling varies from user to user that's part of reason why certain people think it's cope and some not. Again, I'm not advocating against gym, I'm just saying it's not as black&white as you seem to see it from your current perspective.
Everyone should train for health reasons, nonetheless.

I believe Face >>> Muscles but I respect gymcels cuz of the effort and discipline it takes to workout consistently.(y)

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Over for robert bobrocyzky and @badromance cels

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
learn to take better pics. stop holding your phone like ur giving a handjob. 1 handed and show some expression