Found a thiccc as fuck nafri chadfishing in London 10/10 body HOLY MOLY

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Screenshot 20240207 114814

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Insane hourglass figure!⏳

She's 5'1, 27 and Muslim. I'm tempted to create a real account if she matches back with me - I'm using a 6'3 PSL chad.

I'll blackpill her, call her average looking and too short for me. Will say she should date MTN Muslims on her level like curries. I will then create an account with myself and try to match and see if it works. Good idea? Using chad as a wingman?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, aesthetic beauty, flippasav and 23 others
She looks heavily photoshopped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, lwlaiet060920, MonoTBB and 11 others
She looks heavily photoshopped
Idc. Just look at that body. Low T trait to care about her face when she has a body like that.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and edgemaxx
Idc. Just look at that body. Low T trait to care about her face when she has a body like that.
Her body is photoshopped lol. No woman has such curves in real life. It's always a fraud

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, lwlaiet060920, murdah and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brucewayne78, Gilbert_Durandal, mogstars and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, mogstars, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Looks disgusting—literally as if I were to edit and stretch a photos dimensions wider. She doesn’t even look fertile, she looks deformed

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, Gilbert_Durandal, forevermirin and 2 others
View attachment 2728012

She's 5'1, 27 and Muslim. I'm tempted to create a real account if she matches back with me - I'm using a 6'3 PSL chad.

I'll blackpill her, call her average looking and too short for me. Will say she should date MTN Muslims on her level like curries. I will then create an account with myself and try to match and see if it works. Good idea? Using chad as a wingman?
what country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and ascension
that’s kinda high iq. Making your own wingman… very brutal she’s being ravaged by 200cm gigachads airbnb on the weekends though.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Ricky212 and SecularIslamist
Way too much plastic for me

View attachment 2728012

looks a bit photoshopped but who cares

View attachment 2728012

She is Abdullah and Jamal only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, try2beme and Ricky212
View attachment 2728012

her body would be great if she was taller. 5’1 is too short at least for me

Imagine fucking this hot bitch :feelsohh:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 58230, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Cope if you don't just wanna get on your knees and wrap your arms around her waist.
if she was 5’4 or taller she would be hot to me but if she’s claiming 5’1 that means she is probably 5’0 and that’s child tier height

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Why the fuck 30 years old guy use Chadfish to match with women ?
What is the point of doing this ?

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and SecularIslamist
View attachment 2728012

Kinda looks edited asf well fucking her would be great :aheago:

Why the fuck 30 years old guy use Chadfish to match with women ?
What is the point of doing this ?
  • Find out what foids like and push boundaries to see how far they'd go to accept chad
  • Waste their own / my time
  • Spread blackpill / bring foids back to reality
  • Good form of entertainment / escapism
But my real goal is to find a virgin HQNP staceylite 99.9% chance of failure.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
if she was 5’4 or taller she would be hot to me but if she’s claiming 5’1 that means she is probably 5’0 and that’s child tier height
She just matched with my 6'3 chadfish. How tall are you? I didn't think men had preferences unless they were troll.

She clearly doesn't want a 5'8 guy.

• Find out what foids like and push boundaries to see how far they'd go to accept chad
  • Waste their own / my time
  • Spread blackpill / bring foids back to reality
  • Good form of entertainment / escapism
But my real goal is to find a virgin HQNP staceylite 99.9% chance of failure.
Virgin HQNPs will never love or loyal to you.It is already over for you.You are oldcel and only realistic option is breeding LTB white women and getting a kid to save your future.
Mena Turkish Iranian or White.No women are loyal anymore we live in globalist world and all unlucky subHTNs fucked so bad

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander and SecularIslamist
Virgin HQNPs will never love or loyal to you.It is already over for you.You are oldcel and only realistic option is breeding LTB white women and getting a kid to save your future.
Mena Turkish Iranian or White.No women are loyal anymore we live in globalist world and all unlucky subHTNs fucked so bad
I have seen 25-30 year olds 5'8 LTNs have HQNP virgin women 5-10 years younger lining up for them via arranged marriage. All of them rich, born in the West and went abroad and got some villager.

The dynamics completely change if you're from a 1st world country and head to some isolated village in the middle of nowhere.

She just matched with my 6'3 chadfish. How tall are you? I didn't think men had preferences unless they were troll.

if she’s 5’0/5’1 but strictly going after tall guys then she’s a retard. same goes for very tall guys who lust over midgets. i have never understood that shit, it makes no sense, how can you be attracted to someone over 1ft taller than you or smaller than you? it’s obviously not the norm, most couples are heightmatched (about 5 inch difference) for a reason

and i am neither short or tall i am 5’10. i’d date most avg height girls but i would feel like a weirdo walking with a barely 5ft woman.

if she’s 5’0/5’1 but strictly going after tall guys then she’s a retard. same goes for very tall guys who lust over midgets. i have never understood that shit, it makes no sense, how can you be attracted to someone over 1ft taller than you or smaller than you? it’s obviously not the norm, most couples are heightmatched (about 5 inch difference) for a reason
There is a manlet genocide going on. When you remove locality from being a restrictive factor and make apps the only way for people to meet then ofc the 6'2, white, gymmaxxed, rich guy becomes the only realistic option for most.

They have 999+ guys in their DMs / like list. Why wouldn't they choose the best looking one?
and i am neither short or tall i am 5’10. i’d date most avg height girls but i would feel like a weirdo walking with a barely 5ft woman.
Bruh you better be happy with those 5'0 dwarfs because standards have become inflated. A 5'4 women doesn't care you're 5'10 if she's thinking in heels.

My sister is 5'2 and I'm about 6 inches taller and she thinks she's "nearly" my height.

There is a manlet genocide going on. When you remove locality from being a restrictive factor and make apps the only way for people to meet then ofc the 6'2, white, gymmaxxed, rich guy becomes the only realistic option for most.

They have 999+ guys in their DMs / like list. Why wouldn't they choose the best looking one?
yeah but that’s hypergamy on steroids. my area is the opposite and no one uses apps here besides a few 40 year olds. but keep in mind 6’2 and 5’2 or less is absolutely ridiculous. i only know one guy who is 6’3 but he’s absolutely huge to me who is 5 inches shorter, now imagine how he looks to a 5’1-5’3 girl, i swear short girls who prefer tall guys are legit retarded
Bruh you better be happy with those 5'0 dwarfs because standards have become inflated. A 5'4 women doesn't care you're 5'10 if she's thinking in heels.

My sister is 5'2 and I'm about 6 inches taller and she thinks she's "nearly" my height.
true but i will not change my standards because of a few giga hypergamous cunts. most average height 5’4-5’5 women are attractive to me, even 5’3 is fine. but despite me having 0 options i will not date some stupid looking barely 5’0 dwarf especially as they always have shit bodies to match their height

even those dwarfs would reject me like all women would. but im not bothered

• Woah
yeah but that’s hypergamy on steroids. my area is the opposite and no one uses apps here besides a few 40 year olds. but keep in mind 6’2 and 5’2 or less is absolutely ridiculous. i only know one guy who is 6’3 but he’s absolutely huge to me who is 5 inches shorter, now imagine how he looks to a 5’1-5’3 girl, i swear short girls who prefer tall guys are legit retarded
Where are you in Scotland that no one uses apps except 40 year olds?
true but i will not change my standards because of a few giga hypergamous cunts. most average height 5’4-5’5 women are attractive to me, even 5’3 is fine. but despite me having 0 options i will not date some stupid looking barely 5’0 dwarf especially as they always have shit bodies to match their height

even those dwarfs would reject me like all women would. but im not bothered
Height is not something guys are hyperganous about it's something girls are. Even I have a preference, yes I prefer 5'2-5'4 guys as a manlet, but I don't care if they're 5'9 or 5'7. However I know the latter think I'm too small for them, even you...

Looks fake ASF but would eat her ass if she were real no cap. Gay/low T if you wouldn't

Do curries do well on this app btw? Always wondered how they fare in the Muzzie world. Especially with all the racist Arabs

what a degenerate

Deformed
Giga subhuman trait is spamming botched triple bbl fat girls as stacy

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Do curries do well on this app btw? Always wondered how they fare in the Muzzie world. Especially with all the racist Arabs
It's death mode for ethnics everywhere. Curry, Arab etc.

Ofc they have no chance with Arab women. Tbf liberal MENA women on this also give no chance to their own men.

Bru who's pics were u using? Can u pm lmao

• +1
Where are you in Scotland that no one uses apps except 40 year olds?
i live in fife but i remember putting my dating app to glasgow and even then i saw no normal girls. just awful bimbos. i don’t think normal people in general use them, just super tryhard dumb low class ntfags and bimbos
Height is not something guys are hyperganous about it's something girls are. Even I have a preference, yes I prefer 5'2-5'4 guys as a manlet, but I don't care if they're 5'9 or 5'7. However I know the latter think I'm too small for them, even you...
true but tiny adult women just look disgusting to me. my 12yo sister is 5’3 i’d feel like a complete idiot dating an adult woman shorter than her

• +1
i live in fife but i remember putting my dating app to glasgow and even then i saw no normal girls. just awful bimbos. i don’t think normal people in general use them, just super tryhard dumb low class ntfags and bimbos

true but tiny adult women just look disgusting to me. my 12yo sister is 5’3 i’d feel like a complete idiot dating an adult woman shorter than her
Uk girls are usually bimbos due to 70% of the uk whites being of working class extraction

This is a bimbo, one baby and she’s going to be a landwhale

Uk girls are usually bimbos due to 70% of the uk whites being of working class extraction
ehhhh depends, i do see bimbos (and i don’t like them at all) but i’d say at least 80-85% of girls under age 40 i see outside are attractive to me in some way

ehhhh depends, i do see bimbos (and i don’t like them at all) but i’d say at least 80-85% of girls under age 40 i see outside are attractive to me in some way
Your down bad if most women to you are attr. Most hoes I see are subhumans and if you live in southern England it’s even worse as the Cumskins there are super MID. When I went London I never saw a single native foid above a 7/10 JFL meanwhile in northern England it isn’t that uncommon to see a makeupmaxxed Stacy (northen foids are more fake though)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Your down bad if most women to you are attr. Most hoes I see are subhumans and if you live in southern England it’s even worse as the Cumskins there are super MID. When I went London I never saw a single native foid above a 7/10 JFL meanwhile in northern England it isn’t that uncommon to see a makeupmaxxed Stacy (northen foids are more fake though)
there’s tons of young people in my area and my area is 99% white (this isn’t england btw)

there’s tons of young people in my area and my area is 99% white (this isn’t england btw)
Oh I thought you was in Britain.

View attachment 2728012

Ew plastic bitch