Found AlexBrown84's Looksmatch on Reddit

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

And here is reddit's response:

I think your lips are literally perfect. You are very pretty

Agree. People pay squillions to pump all kinds of shit in their face to get lips like OP's. They're banging.

Just got to say those bullies probably saw your potential and were petrified to know they wouldn't stand a chance with the natural attributes you hate, those are definitely a big part of what makes you son pretty, when you smile.... Wow, just wow

I think youre very pretty :)

I don’t think I’m crazy when I say you have great lips. People usually pay to get lips like yours. They use fillers and what not. You also have great hair. I think those bullies were just intimated by you and sadly their reaction was to be mean. Don’t let them bring you down. You look great all natural.

Your very pretty of course

Far from ugly you're beautiful and I love your hair.

People pay outrageous amounts of money trying to get their hair to curl like yours. And many, MANY celebrities RUIN THEIR FACES trying get their lips to be a full as yours. You are GORGEOUS! Anyone who tells you otherwise is either jealous or blind. No one is attractive to everyone but I can't see any scenario where one would call you ugly...unless they are telling you that "U Gotta Love Yourself.

No front I would ask you for your snap if I seen you in public so nah your not ugly you fine as hell lady

Not ugly. some people are racists and when they see a non-white person who looks good the get very upset and bully or if the bullies are darkskin they bully light skin people to feel better about themselves.

Not ugly at all and your lips are the kind of lips people get plastic surgery chasing. Great hair and smile too.

I m usually super forward in this sub reddit,u r beautiful pretty far from ugly

i honestly think you’re gorgeous fr!

Your lips are great (full, nice shape). Your hair is pretty but it needs a little care. Just hidrate it and get a new haircut with layers

Your lips were the first thing I noticed and i immediately loved them. You are utterly beautiful

A solid 8 do nothing there will be someone who sees the most beautiful woman they have ever seen.

You are beautiful

Girl you are sooo beautiful. I wish I looked like you

i'm gay and all, but sister; you look very pretty!!

You have a very pretty face

You’re GORGEOUS- you look angry in a lot of these pics but damn. You are beautiful.

You're quite nice looking. Not ugly. 8th pic is really nice, and im sure youd look even better smiling.

Nah you're cute, you do look a bit younger though

Last pic is adorable

You’re literally sooooo pretty

I think they were jealous because you’re beautiful. There’s nothing wrong with your face and going to the gym, taking care of your physical health is always worth it.

Bullies are bullies for a reason man, not judges. Cause what I see here is one fine woman

I think you look beautiful :)

Wait what?! You’re gorgeous! I actually especially love your lips. Sorry you went through that.

you have a beautiful smile

not at all. your hair and your lips are what i love the most.

girl u sexy as hell don't let anyone tell you otherwise

You're beautiful! It sucks that you got bullied. Your hair is perfect! And there's a lot of women that pay a lot of money trying to get those sexy lips you have. I hope you feel better about yourself.

So uh… u cappin or? mfs would kill to look like u Beautiful asf sheesh

Grow your hair longer, continue to hit the gym, and your lips are fine (people get things injected into their lips to get them plump like yours).

You're even cute in your mugshot

Don't know why anyone would bully you for your hair and lips, as both are lovely, as are you! The only reason I can imagine is that they're racist, and jealous, as you're gorgeous!

Remember, when you look at yourself, you focus on the things you don't like. When others look at you, they see your beautiful eyes, fabulous smile, and an all over gorgeous lady.

I'm sorry you hate your face. I think you are really pretty!

You’re beautiful!

Beautiful

There is nothing wrong with your you are beautiful

Absolute 8/10. Could be a 10 with make up. Also I would have liked to see the whole of you instead of just the face. But everybody can shape shift bodies so no biggie.

You're very pretty. The curls, the eyes, the smile the lips. Don't be ashamed of who you are. Embrace every aspect of who you were blessed to be.

You look pretty good but you should try smiling more. Also maybe try a longer hair style.

Your literally perfect. Like zendaya pretty. Your features are absolutely perf. Just do some fun things with your hair. Do a little makeup every now and then to spurce it up. Get some inspiration on YouTube

You’re gorgeous :)

You’re beautiful but you staring dead into the camera is a little insettling, but still gorgeous

Those that criticize the most are usually the most jealous, cause you're gorgeous

You are legitimately gorgeous.

In the first glimpse i thought , Tessa Thompson. Not ugly

You have great features. Love your face please.

10. Signed, a Dad.

If you smile, everyone will be on your side.

You have gorgeous lips and very beautiful features, you can be a model with that face! This is my 100% honesty

I'm a sucker for curly hair so...

Oh man. You look good. Stop beating yourself up.

You’re gorgeous!

You’re absolutely gorgeous.

I'm surprised you were bullied because you have a general model face. I think you are beautiful. Take care.

Beautiful

I think you’re stunning and yes you can definitely tell that’s you in the last picture.

You have nice skin, full lips and nice hair, with a bit of make up you are good to go. Don't listen to those hater.

Def would consider you pretty

Fam u could be a model if you put it some effort in hair styling gym and fashion

You look nice

People pay a lot of money for lips like that. You have an amazing smile! So yeah no not ugly at all, no worries.

You have a cute face in my opinion and I like how smooth your skin looks

Very beautiful

I love your face

Super late to the party, but you’re beautiful!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Zeruel, maxxedfalloutdweller and 27 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, GetShrekt, ConspiracyTheory and 11 others
Holy shit... Imagine how much effort this shit thread took

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Hades, Shrek2OnDvD and 12 others
Holy shit... Imagine how much effort this shit thread took
Cope, I copied it from incels.is :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, HerpDerpson, Shrek2OnDvD and 11 others
No bio = she wanna fuck ? @CagingBanderas ?

Attachments

• 18234D18-E728-403D-A0D7-E7C5BEDC8F56.png
    18234D18-E728-403D-A0D7-E7C5BEDC8F56.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 7E4E938F-8E81-433C-8180-E9E584DBCFE0.jpeg
    7E4E938F-8E81-433C-8180-E9E584DBCFE0.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16986
pull up :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Ngl they seem pretty looksmatched to me. Unironically speaking

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton, Patient A and 9 others
Holy fucking shit, that's def his looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
That looks exactly like him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hikicel69, BearBoy and 3 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
seething cuz he mogs you

Beyond looksmatch
they look like twins

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Yes the 99+ other girls all are catfish

Indian boy cope🇮🇳💩
Buddy if u had 99+ girls u won't be here lmao.keep coping and don't quote me next time I'm putting u on igore u racist piece of shit and work on ur ugly face.

Yes the 99+ other girls all are catfish

Indian boy cope🇮🇳💩
And btw u look more Indian than me.lets put ur face on r/phenotype and see what u get lol.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
Foid just needs to put makeup on, I guess they’re in matched as well

You know I love my mulattas,
This is the kind that are into me too

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
And btw u look more Indian than me.lets put ur face on r/phenotype and see what u get lol.
Putting you on my ignore list because you are indian. Sorry not sorry 🙊

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Putting you on my ignore list because you are indian. Sorry not sorry 🙊
Like I care lol,u look like u haven't grown out of puberty with lines like these tbh

@AlexBrown84 if your sister looks like this then send her my way 😝

over and done with :feelskek:

Nah. AlexBrown mogs hard.

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt