found another guy who descends horribly after leanmaxxing

D

Deleted member 18776

Platinum
ive been interested in this bulking vs looks discussion for some time, since ive seen some guys who look better with higher bf but i wasnt able to pin point why.

this is so lifefuel for me, my face looks exactly like that guy when lean, same failos: rounded upper eyelids, wide nose, smallish mouth, shitty small lower third, sagging face, etc (all these but minor, not deformed tier, just like the guy from the vid). when hes bulking, looks like hes face gets bigger and skin fuller, making the nose smaller in comparison. bigonial width looks better, sagging face looks better, ratios look better, and specially eye area.

do u guys agree with me or am i tripping? can bulking really be a face looksmax for some?

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Yerico7 and Deleted member 19064
I definitely agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 18776
Only descended because his neck got thin

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Yerico7, KING REIDYZ and 6 others
Only descended because his neck got thin
what about his bulging eye area in the after? and his lower third looks legit weird

what about his bulging eye area in the after? and his lower third looks legit weird
different angle in the first vid which made his eye are look better
vinnie hacker also does this to hide his nct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Lighting, different hair, camera position, etc...

The shadow cast on his face and neck in the after is doing him absolutely no favors.

He was already lean enough before to have upper ab definition. Whatever bf% he is at after is extraordinary given his size.

If you're the typical 18%bf retard this transformation does not apply to you.

15% max, 12% recommended, some people may need 10%, nothing has changed

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Schönling and BoneDensity
Bulking increases fwhr?

Lighting, different hair, camera position, etc...

The shadow cast on his face and neck in the after is doing him absolutely no favors.

He was already lean enough before to have upper ab definition. Whatever bf% he is at after is extraordinary given his size.

If you're the typical 18%bf retard this transformation does not apply to you.

15% max, 12% recommended, some people may need 10%, nothing has changed
my take is some ppl look better fatter. im already giga lean, im 10% bf tested naturally. my face looks like his after and i would like to look like hes before, got it?

Older haircut suit him better

• +1
my take is some ppl look better fatter. im already giga lean, im 10% bf tested naturally. my face looks like his after and i would like to look like hes before, got it?
If you have good jaw bones then go for it, but I would never sacrifice jaw for any other part of facial aesthetic besides maybe hair.

• +1