found Chads limit (lifefuel) proof looks aren’t everything

D

Deleted member 24221

Gold
I used to think these tinder girls are willing to do anything for Chads seed and nothing I say matters, but thankfully I was proven wrong today with my Chadfish!

I told this HTB “i want to put my penis inside your pussy raw until i cum in your pussy” (as my first message jfl) and she replied “ok i’m down when lol” and she didn’t block me until I said “today, i’m going to fuck you like the worthless tinder slut you are and get you pregnant then block you on every social media”

So I guess I found chads limitations he can’t say anything he wants that’s cope he still has to be respectful and NT!

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, SoundnVision, beypazarisoda0 and 6 others
My Maherfish is yet to get messaged

I used to think these tinder girls are willing to do anything for Chads seed and nothing I say matters, but thankfully I was proven wrong today with my Chadfish!

I told this HTB “i want to put my penis inside your pussy raw until i cum in your pussy” (as my first message jfl) and she replied “ok i’m down when lol” and she didn’t block me until I said “today, i’m going to fuck you like the worthless tinder slut you are and get you pregnant then block you on every social media”

So I guess I found chads limitations he can’t say anything he wants that’s cope he still has to be respectful and NT!
Nigga if you abuse the bitch and her parents and still expect to fuck you then you need to be admitted in a mental hospital ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Nigga if you abuse the bitch and her parents and still expect to fuck you then you need to be admitted in a mental hospital ASAP
Girls are willing (and literally have in the past jfl) to kill their entire family in order to be with a Chad that their parents don’t approve of them being with

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, makeme183 and 5.5psl
Girls are willing (and literally have in the past jfl) to kill their entire family in the hopes of being with a Chad that their parents didn’t approve of them being with
That's a hoe stay away from her if that's the case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221
She probably realized it was a catfish and that's why she blocked you to not waste time, if she had the first date with the chad and confirmed that he was really a chad/good looking, she would even let him hit her, let alone some insults jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 8758 and 5.5psl
7777B62D 76E2 4F59 A702 825E1DFD0C83

Aren't u chadlite urself? Why are u chadfishing

Theory: Acting like a total psychopathic retard won't go unnoticed of your cute

If she blocks you, you werent using a chads pics

nah she just sensed that you're a chadfish tbh 🥰