Found new trick for creating a dicksize halo

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
was fucking around with one of my girls the other day and she was comparing my dick to her hand length/stretched out fingers etc. so i took her arm and put her forearm next to my dick.

realistically it wasnt as big as her entire arm but when she saw it her eyes grew wide and freaked tf out. she said "omg your dick is as big my entire arm!" and lifted her arm up to see her forearm.

women have retard tier depth perception so i guess it makes sense

i told her when her friends ask her how big my dick is that she should just show them her arm. she laughed and lifted up her arm and said they'd probably freak out and ask her how she can take that much dick.

so now because girls do unironically talk about their guys' dicksize she will probably actually use her forearm for reference with my dick from now on with her friends. huge dicksize halo. i will use this on all girls i fuck from now on.

will probably delete later this is sacred knowledge.

@OOGABOOGA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CANI, Chadethnic101, delusionalretard and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, delusionalretard, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Mirin how I’m the only tag, I need me a stubby arm hoe too

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and RealLooksmaxxer
This is actually high IQ and dicklet copers will say it doesn’t matter

Creating a perception of yourself as having a big dick will get you easy lays if nothing else out of curiosity

I forgot to ask OP how big are you? Unless this girl is midget a forearm is like 2 feet long JFL
dm'd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Or just wear Gray Sweatpants :feelshah::redpill:

was fucking around with one of my girls the other day and she was comparing my dick to her hand length/stretched out fingers etc. so i took her arm and put her forearm next to my dick.

realistically it wasnt as big as her entire arm but when she saw it her eyes grew wide and freaked tf out. she said "omg your dick is as big my entire arm!" and lifted her arm up to see her forearm.

women have retard tier depth perception so i guess it makes sense

i told her when her friends ask her how big my dick is that she should just show them her arm. she laughed and lifted up her arm and said they'd probably freak out and ask her how she can take that much dick.

so now because girls do unironically talk about their guys' dicksize she will probably actually use her forearm for reference with my dick from now on with her friends. huge dicksize halo. i will use this on all girls i fuck from now on.

will probably delete later this is sacred knowledge.

@OOGABOOGA
will add this to my routine, i always only make the hand size comparison, but this mogs

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer