Found out I'm descended from slavery

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.

So as I said in this thread, my dad is Scandi but R1b.
Today I was looking at my DNA results again and noticed a peculiarity. I am 49% Irish but only 47% of it is from my mother, 2% was from my father.

82% of Irish people are R1b. I realised that it is very possible that my dad got the R1b from this mysterious Irish ancestor.

I told my friend this and he said "the Vikings must have kidnapped an Irish woman and brought her home" but I pointed out that it was a
PATERNAL haplogroup.

I then realised that it is possible that my great-great-great-great-great etc. Grandfather was an Irish man who was kidnapped by Vikings and sold into slavery.

He must have reproduced by 1) becoming a free man and starting a family with a Swedish woman or 2) impregnating another slave, so my grandfather after him was born into slavery.

It's over if you're descended from literal slaves @defezman I am an enslaved mutt like you.

I deserve reparations.

@TRUE_CEL

@chinksupremacy
@justinzayn

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25663, Michael Myers, stevielake and 10 others

Today I was looking at my DNA results again and noticed a peculiarity. I am 49% Irish but only 47% of it is from my mother, 2% was from my father.

82% of Irish people are R1b. I realised that it is very possible that my dad got the R1b from this mysterious Irish ancestor.

I told my friend this and he said "the Vikings must have kidnapped an Irish woman and brought her home" but I pointed out that it was a
PATERNAL haplogroup.

I then realised that it is possible that my great-great-great-great-great etc. Grandfather was an Irish man who was kidnapped by Vikings and sold into slavery.

He must have reproduced by 1) becoming a free man and starting a family with a Swedish woman or 2) impregnating another slave, so my grandfather after him was born into slavery.

It's over if you're descended from literal slaves @defezman I am an enslaved mutt like you.

I deserve reparations.

@TRUE_CEL
No I’m a scottish r1b mogger descended from a powerful clan. I cannot relate

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 18522
No I’m a scottish r1b mogger descended from a powerful clan. I cannot relate
So over for slavecels like me @RetardSubhuman

Now bow faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 22627 and 3 others

PATERNAL haplogroup.

I deserve reparations.

@TRUE_CEL

@chinksupremacy
@justinzayn
So over for slavecels like me @RetardSubhuman
My ancestors were literally owned by @cillianmurphycel 's and @HarrierDuBois '
What a long fall down.
Overbuddyboyo

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
My ancestors were literally owned by @cillianmurphycel 's and @HarrierDuBois '
@NordicMaxxer @StrangerDanger
GG bhais we owned his grandpappy.

• JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, StrangerDanger and NordicMaxxer
my ancestors did this.

danish, genetically.

but frisians and danes are the same group essentially.
Cool it with the cultural appropriative remarks dutch boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Bashan
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I am taking a DNA test soon just for fun, I am 90% sure I am I1 around Sweden/Gotland area.
I'm 90% northern european with 10% austronesian admixture, you can tell there's something off but no one can pinpoint what it is.

I'm 90% northern european with 10% austronesian admixture, you can tell there's something off but no one can pinpoint what it is.
Did your chink forefathers gift you with PCT?

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 22190
I think a lot of those DNA tests are fake, do them in multiple places and you'll get different results, they just invent the results based on your personal data.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 20631
I think a lot of those DNA tests are fake, do them in multiple places and you'll get different results, they just invent the results based on your personal data.
I got virtually the same results with two different companies. I didn't tell them anything about my ancestry or family history I used a VPN and a fake name but they were able to distinguish which provinces and counties I came from in different countries

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Oh yeah I should also mention that my subclade of R1b is literally traced to Ulster. I am definitely a slave descendant.

Oh yeah I should also mention that my subclade of R1b is literally traced to Ulster. I am definitely a slave descendant.
a lot of people joined the vikings, they were quite a mixed group, it wasn't unusual for people to voluntarily come with them, even women, which they were quite popular with.

You're gonna be R1a on your test
I1 most likely since EE is on my mothers side, my paternal haplogroup is scandi asf.

I1 most likely since EE is on my mothers side, my paternal haplogroup is scandi asf.
I actually can't cope with this no matter how much Swedish and Norwegian women my ancestors creampied I am still a West Euro mutt.
I told my SFcel friends and they all laughed at me.

• So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Where did you get your test done?
Is there a general PSL haplo group tierlist?

Tell me where you're getting it, I'll do it too.
Check this out.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus

PATERNAL haplogroup.

I deserve reparations.

@TRUE_CEL

@chinksupremacy
@justinzayn
Mirrin hard. Since he procreated maybe he earned his freedom

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
nice for you mate.
All us niggers bloodline were slaves tho.
I’m west africans My ancestors were slavers, so you have more slave than me in your ancestry.
I apologise mate😢

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
nice for you mate.
All us niggers bloodline were slaves tho.
I’m west africans My ancestors were slavers, so you have more slave than me in your ancestry.
I apologise mate😢

Manu le coq NEEDS to apologise for the sins of his ancestors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 17872 and Manu le coq

Manu le coq NEEDS to apologise for the sins of his ancestors

Arab should take responsability insanely more, they enslaved black since the dawn of Islam and never you see them apologise for their sins. And for way longer, they used to castrate the black back then to reduce black population from reproducing and transport them as sex slaves. Litterally the word meaning slaves in arabia is the same as black.
And to today arab still hold slaves in a semi legal state.
@Xangsane take responsability faggot for the sins of uour ancestors arab dog.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
Arab should take responsability insanely more, they enslaved black since the dawn of Islam and never you see them apologise for their sins. And for way longer, they used to castrate the black back then to reduce black population from reproducing and transport them as sex slaves. Litterally the word meaning slaves in arabia is the same as black.
And to today arab still hold slaves in a semi legal state.
@Xangsane take responsability faggot for the sins of uour ancestors arab dog.
Almost every human population has enslaved and been enslaved

What test did you take? Want to find out how Norwegian I am

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Ancestry.com. I did 23andme as well but Ancestry was far better
After looking at the ancestry from my grandparents on both sides I likely have ancestry from all over the country, mostly along the coast where most Vikings came from, and from Trøndelag where the mogger trønder pheno comes from

PATERNAL haplogroup.

I deserve reparations.

@TRUE_CEL

@chinksupremacy
@justinzayn
Mirin, your ancestor was used as a walking sperm bank to impregnate Viking bitches.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22099