Found out this girl I was talking to has BPD should I still meet up with her

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
She always is so desperate for my attention its fun. But I'm worried I will regret this.

Keep reading about BPD girls accusing guys of rape for leaving them. She said she will let me do whatever I want to her.

She's pretty messed up she already lied about her age. Still legal but she might even be lying about that she also always says she will put my name on a suicide note if I ever leave her.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Fxdzcki
yes mentally ill girls are tough but fun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 19896 and Deleted member 11126
I would stay away from her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
yes mentally ill girls are tough but fun
Its not the short term I worry about... Its that she might accuse me of rape or try to ruin my life

Just find another girl, not worth the risk sticking your dick in crazy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Everybody knows crazy can be sexy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 11126
Its not the short term I worry about... Its that she might accuse me of rape or try to ruin my life
I think there was a study in which like half of the people with BPD got cured if they ended up in a stable relationship for like 2 years. If you don't care about her best leave her alone

• +1
Yeah I've heard a lot of stories from guys saying not to date BPD girls. What they said matches up completely with her. That she will be obsessed with you at first and do anything for your attention

Then when you falter at all or when they think you don't care they will accuse you of rape call the cops ect to try and get your attention. My friend Ryan almost got rape charges he only got saved cause their chat logs clearly showed she was the one into him.

She tried getting him in cases like beating her or rape for 3 months and they only knew eachother for a few weeks

Honestly I'm more mad at the legal system then that girl. She was able to put his life on hold got him temporarily kicked out Uni. Then when he proved she was full of shit nothing happened to her.

Last edited:
I think there was a study in which like half of the people with BPD got cured if they ended up in a stable relationship for like 2 years. If you don't care about her best leave her alone
Yeah I just wanted someone for fun for a few months.

Making fun of mentally ill is far from cool dude

Making fun of mentally ill is far from cool dude
Nigga I ain’t making fun of them, I’m advising OP to stay away from crazy bitches that’s all. He can fuck a normal girl, less risk

• +1
Nigga I ain’t making fun of them, I’m advising OP to stay away from crazy bitches that’s all. He can fuck a normal girl, less risk
Nearly all girls you can fuck in a short time frame are damaged.

Damaged meaning not LTR material. But there are many variations of damaged some types you can keep for a few months others will ruin your life in a month.

None of these girls are worth having a family with but some are not even worth it for a short term thing.

Last edited:
She always is so desperate for my attention its fun. But I'm worried I will regret this.

Keep reading about BPD girls accusing guys of rape for leaving them. She said she will let me do whatever I want to her.

She's pretty messed up she already lied about her age. Still legal but she might even be lying about that she also always says she will put my name on a suicide note if I ever leave her.
All girls say they have BPD its like some sort of weird brag for them to pretend that they have a mental disorder. :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 11126
All girls say they have BPD its like some sort of weird brag for them to pretend that they have a mental disorder. :feelstastyman:
BPD is real man... Girls who talk about it right off the bat are more likely to just be using it as a label.

The ones who hide it are scarier because they understand on some level they are fucked in the head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
BPD is real man... Girls who talk about it right off the bat are more likely to just be using it as a label.

The ones who hide it are scarier because they understand on some level they are fucked in the head
Being female is a mental disease on its own so go for it man (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Being female is a mental disease on its own so go for it man (y)
BPD is like Amber Heard. Every girl has traits like BPD but imagine it but dialed up to 100

BPD girls are my weakness 😍 My oneitis is a bipolar evafag, I can save her!

• +1
BPD girls are my weakness 😍 My oneitis is a bipolar evafag, I can save her!
BPD means borderline personality disorder very different to bipolar

• +1

Did she get diagnosed as BPD by a psychiatrist? Or did she self-diagnose herself?
If she is legit BPD, she needs to do DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy).

BPD is my diagnosis, I can confirm, but u enjoy threatening my girlfriend for some reason