Found out today I was 5'9 rather than 5'8

ThatDude023

ThatDude023

Bronze
I am considering joining a gym next week and one of the considerations is what shoes I would wear. I can't wear my typical lifts while working out, so I threw on a pair of shit adidas that a normally only wear around family. I measured my height with them and measured up at 5'10. There was no way these shoes added 2 inches so i took them off and took my flatfooted measurement (4 hours after waking) and came up just shy of 5'9 (5'8 7/8). My posture is horrendous from years of rotting so fixing my forward head and APT should get me to 5'9+. Obviously still a manlet but now with LL surgery 6'0 is in the cards.

Found out I was invisible rather than invisible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broski, to be human, Deleted member 17791 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15827
I will measure myself today. Maybe i'm 5'7

Dude 5'9 with horrible posture you are probably 5'10 then

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
I will measure myself today. Maybe i'm 5'7
I haven't measured myself or gotten measured for 6 years because seeing "5'8" triggered an autistic rage. Only measured myself today finally because I can't wear my typical lifts to work out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
I am considering joining a gym next week and one of the considerations is what shoes I would wear. I can't wear my typical lifts while working out, so I threw on a pair of shit adidas that a normally only wear around family. I measured my height with them and measured up at 5'10. There was no way these shoes added 2 inches so i took them off and took my flatfooted measurement (4 hours after waking) and came up just shy of 5'9 (5'8 7/8). My posture is horrendous from years of rotting so fixing my forward head and APT should get me to 5'9+. Obviously still a manlet but now with LL surgery 6'0 is in the cards.
No one would ever notice that but yourself

Found out I was invisible rather than invisible
5'9 is Rambo's height, simply +8000PSL

Rambo Lionsgate GIF by Rambo: Last Blood
sylvester stallone rambo GIF
sylvester stallone rambo GIF by Hollywood Suite
rambo GIF

Rambomax or nothing tbh :feelshehe: I would recommend you to cut your femur up.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and House Lannister
5'9 is Rambo's height, simply +8000PSL

Rambo Lionsgate GIF by Rambo: Last Blood
sylvester stallone rambo GIF
sylvester stallone rambo GIF by Hollywood Suite
rambo GIF

Rambomax or nothing tbh :feelshehe: I would recommend you to cut your femur up.
stallonepill :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
Trust me dude after fixing APT i gained a whole inch mine was so bad tho
You have the program you followed? My family even notices my APT calling me donald duck and shit

Average height
Double LL to reach normal height

You have the program you followed? My family even notices my APT calling me donald duck and shit
did this with plank exercise also by sleeping on my back

• +1
Reactions: ThatDude023
A few weeks ago, I found out I'm 5'6 instead of 5'7, legit it turned out you stole my inch.
Give it back!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Just mismeasure yourself in the past theory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back