Found out why I’m non nt

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Silver
Always been paranoid since puberty for some reason I was always carrying knives on me when going to get groceries even at school jfl

Always keeping my head On a swivel analyzing people as I walk

I would literally stop using my pc cause i thought people were tracking me down on it

All that led me to where I am today

Unable to be close with friends and family let alone new people even girls

I have trouble speaking with my close friends and family even I can’t stop overanalyzing every single word they say and facial expressions they do because my brain thinks everyone is my enemy

I always think the worst and I genuinely can’t change it unless I inject myself with high doses of estrogen or something I’m always suspicious of people scared even when I literally have no reason to be (I do mma I’m not skinny I’m not short so that can’t be the reason)

I realized that I’m not non nt, I actually am very nt it’s just that I don’t let people close to me emotionally that’s why it makes me look non nt,

when I watch nt people talk they don’t always talk about shallow mundane things like I do (cause I’m too high inhib and suspicious/scared) they always sneak it little nt jokes, metaphors, bluepill wisdom and things like that

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lunin7, bloomercel, Esteban1997 and 2 others
I realized that I’m not non nt, I actually am very nt it’s just that I don’t let people close to me emotionally that’s why it makes me look non nt,
Tomato tomato, it’s still out of ur control though
It’s all genetically determined :blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7, bloomercel and Esteban1997