Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Def looks like a schizo he had some crazy yt videos that just got taken down

7490ABF7 D6A4 473E AA35 38E4AD3806B6
3E4D4419 3A56 4624 9495 5A1132D08774

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379, ROTTING, Virgin at 29 😔 and 4 others
Brutal small neck pill I’m not very strong but Im confident could snap his head like a twig with a single punch

74A821B4 A38E 41ED 94C0 F03A6D6CC765

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, ROTTING, subhuman incel and 7 others
Looks like an user from here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Bakin donuts 🍩, aBetterMii and 11 others
Hopefully he was in a black neighborhood

second pic he looks good
third one he looks crazy

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Looks like a leftist schizo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Bakin donuts 🍩, subhuman incel and 2 others
Widdle baby Wobert Kweemo of Chicago Iwwinois

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478 and Lev Peshkov
Genuinely thought all these shootings and shit were over blown by leftist media. But it seems like shootings are legit happening every other week in actual decent areas of the U.S.

Legit went on a parade today and was actually kinda paranoid that some schizo would start shooting. It’s fucking over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Nautica, Deleted member 19478 and 1 other person
looks like a libtard

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
wheres waldo lookin ass

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
  • JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, SeiGun and Hueless
must suck knowing all your fellow libtards are scrawy little faggots just like you :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The irony, looks like he's actually a trump supporter
Dyed hair and face tattoos are more common among antifa than trump supporters let's be real

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 13787, Corleone and 3 others
when lilpeepmaxing doesn't work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, bananabrick and Deleted member 9670
There was another shooting?

brutal descension he looks like a methead now, probably was staying up all night reading QAnon conspiracy theories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Corleone, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 3 others
Almond eyes

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
trump supporters vs libtards. guess which is which:

The reason why I tell leftists to shut it about all the "revolution" talk if you ain't at least gonna lift weights.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
Decent killcount ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
lmao both extremes look exactly the same
no they don't. the extremist right tend not to be soyified pussies with soft politics. their ideology encourages masculinity and self reliance.

you retards literally don't understand anything about lookism and how people's habits and beliefs determine their phenotype

uw4qoOf.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 20327
no they don't. the extremist right tend not to be soyified pussies with soft politics. their ideology encourages masculinity and self reliance.

you retards literally don't understand anything about lookism and how people's habits and beliefs determine their phenotype

uw4qoOf.gif
There are of course going to be more cuck looking motherfuckers on the left, especially nowadays, but the far right has their fair share of them. Regardless though, people who are too far left or right are generally dumb and ignorant because of their dogmatic worldviews. Thankfully most people tend to be balanced in their beliefs

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and aBetterMii
Dyed hair and face tattoos are more common among antifa than trump supporters let's be real
Ever met a trump supporter irl? You are Italian bro, and you have never been on US soil. Just stop embarrassing yourself talking about US politics. Euros obsession with American way of life while looking down on Americans is worth studying. “Antifa” like he has ever seen one from his apartment in shitaly. Italians defending each other I see

Attachments

• D4F4907C-18E6-4C94-B75A-E0D78C88D32D.jpeg
    D4F4907C-18E6-4C94-B75A-E0D78C88D32D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • C948F525-55DF-4145-A880-48D60D6FC08D.jpeg
    C948F525-55DF-4145-A880-48D60D6FC08D.jpeg
    519.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Retards gon retard

Attachments

• 1D81B296-9D7B-4A64-A4CC-9B340841CB7B.jpeg
    1D81B296-9D7B-4A64-A4CC-9B340841CB7B.jpeg
    362.4 KB · Views: 0

uw4qoOf.gif
The extreme right are extremely soy or rather ugly and depressed lmao. Vast majority of good looking people are in the middle. Going extremely right wing just causes mental issues and it consumes you because you can’t do anything on your beliefs but rot and seethe on forums and sites with other retards sucking each other off in your le based group think

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 17311, ballskin and 2 others
The extreme right are extremely soy or rather ugly and depressed lmao. Vast majority of good looking people are in the middle. Going extremely right wing just causes mental issues and it consumes you because you can’t do anything on your beliefs but rot and seethe on forums and sites with other retards sucking each other off in your le based group think
sounds like projection from a libtard

i literally showed examples of what the extreme right looks like, you idiot. :feelsuhh:

the random 4chan and pol posters are meming autists, they have nothing to do with the extreme right

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and gamma
5'8 perfect height / chad / mogger / main character height confirmed

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
sounds like projection from a libtard

i literally showed examples of what the extreme right looks like, you idiot. :feelsuhh:
I’m not a libtard. I agree with the right on many things but can’t join because I’m a black man and they hate me. I agree with the left on many things as well but hate gays and feminism so don’t like em. I drift in my beliefs, but you are coping if you belief the radical right isn’t just as ugly as the radical left. I can argue the left is even better looking because most attractive everyone college girls or normies lean left

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Kingcel32
Tbh he looks like he might be in one of those obscure Chicago white gangs

the ugly tattoos and Trump love lmao

9b3911952e40837163f85adc5138cefe.jpg

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and gamma
Looks like a crackhead. He must of really been hurting when he carried out that shooting.

He looks like the Doomer meme in the 2nd one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Americans are so ugly. I thought aussies were not very good looking but looks like Americucks are straight up subhuman.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
Reported for doxxing me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
is he faling for 'just grow a beard bro' meme?

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩