Found the key to anti aging. It’s not loss of fat in the malar pad, but it’s from the fat pad decending

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
It’s not loss of fat in the malar pad, it’s the position of the pad

It’s the decent of the malar fat pad

otherwise this lady who trains her malaris muscle daily wouldn’t have a sagging face and nasolfoilds

notice how she has huge ass cheekbones and cheekbone muscles, but there low asf hence her fat pad DECENDING.

you can make hour cheekbones bigger through muscle and fat but that won’t make you look younger at all.. you need to move the fat UP

alright so how do we stop this decent of the malar fat pad? And what cause it? Is it gravity? Is it the tissue holding it up getting weaker?

I posted this before, and I know it’s goofy as fuk but it’s all we have. We could also sleep on a slight decline

there may also be other ways we can discuss to not let this malar fat pad DECEND. That’s why I’m making this thread.

And I don’t think training the malaris muscle is the key, since it doesn’t change the position of the fat pad, but just makes it bigger. For example it will still be sagging and in a lower position

Attachments

• 09AE247E-26FC-4D2C-8353-4A3111CA8E01.jpeg
    09AE247E-26FC-4D2C-8353-4A3111CA8E01.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 269
  • +1
Reactions: lookmaxascend, Youㅤ, .👽. and 3 others
D875FBD0 C55C 4C2C BE01 C171E12B56C6
TLDR: this pic. And how do we stop it from decending

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, Deleted member 1901, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
High IQ thread

Also to prove it’s not lack of fat in the pad, but the position of the fat pad itself that ages you

this kid is like 5% body fat, yet he has 0 nasolfoilds because his fat pad hasn’t descended yet

Also to prove it’s not lack of fat in the pad, but the position of the fat pad itself that ages you

this kid is like 5% body fat, yet he has 0 nasolfoilds because his fat pad hasn’t descended yet

0 bones on face

You get a midface lift when you're older. You'll actually need a full face lift since your jawline will sag too. It's inevitable unless you have prominent bones and very tight skin stretch.

This is a pretty good before and after and got rid of his folds completely. Not sure if it was fillers or a filler positioned to raise the cheek

the filler is called Radiesse

Attachments

• 6DAB90D7-0930-46BC-A62D-4D1A4B666F19.png
    6DAB90D7-0930-46BC-A62D-4D1A4B666F19.png
    329.4 KB · Views: 261

otherwise this lady who trains her malaris muscle daily wouldn’t have a sagging face and nasolfoilds

notice how she has huge ass cheekbones and cheekbone muscles, but there low asf hence her fat pad DECENDING.

you can make hour cheekbones bigger through muscle and fat but that won’t make you look younger at all.. you need to move the fat UP

alright so how do we stop this decent of the malar fat pad? And what cause it? Is it gravity? Is it the tissue holding it up getting weaker?

I posted this before, and I know it’s goofy as fuk but it’s all we have. We could also sleep on a slight decline

there may also be other ways we can discuss to not let this malar fat pad DECEND. That’s why I’m making this thread.

And I don’t think training the malaris muscle is the key, since it doesn’t change the position of the fat pad, but just makes it bigger. For example it will still be sagging and in a lower position

Legit. Thats why running often makes you look older faster

Let me tell you, I wouldnt ever recommend doing any facial yoga, facial exercises or anything like that ever. Not only will it result in more visible wrinkles, it might migrate fatpads below the skin in an unoptimal position.

Also the woman in 1st video has GIGA long philtrum, yet still looks good, esp. for her age. Especially with makeup, she looks very smashable indeed even at her age, she has good eye area and facial shape / skull shape:

If it was a man, he would be rotting on .co his whole life.

Women really can get away with almost all possible flaws that would decimate a man's smv.

That is basically the sad irony of hypergamy, because if she would have a son, even with a Chad husband and the son gets that short nose + giga long philtrum from his mother, the son would be almost incel tier. That is why hypergamy is a fkn meme in reality. Women themselves are full of flaws, yet want to breed with Chad only and then their sons end up looking like low tier normies or even subhumans.

all you need is a forward grown maxilla which support the fatpad and stop it from sagging down

everything else = cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
I'll probably need @betamanlet's opinion on this thread

I'll probably need @betamanlet's opinion on this thread
I think he is right, the fat pad can descend and thus result in what we'd call aging. To me it seems like one of the numerous consequence of craniofacial dystrophy. The fat pad won't just start sagging spontaneously, rather it points to loss of underlying supporting structure, the bone.

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Another explanation could be that bone resorption has made it so the skin and fat pads descend down, like a mask thats too big for your skull.

Low fucking iq her cheekbones are high set retsrd