Found the site for buying steroids online

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
I've come across this site ExpressPEDs.

I am not affiliated to them in any way or form, I just saw that it was advertised while I was browsing ExpressPCT.

They sell steroids online at a really low price.

Tren, the most expensive steroid available on the site costs 42 EURO. Others are cheaper.

I'm not looking to buy them I'm just wondering if it is legit or is it just a scam.

Their PCT site seems legit, I'm not so sure about this one. It surely isn't possible to get this simply delivered to your house.

Does anyone have any experience with buying steroids online or more specifically from this site?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, TheMewingBBC, Xander578 and 1 other person
Seems legit. I would get a roid kit to test as well, If you plan on buying. It wont tell you if it's under dosed tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 3328
yeah they are legit
i bought aromasin and clen from their pharma site

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, sloopnoob and Deleted member 3328
Don't know anything about steroids. What are the costs of roiding top tier roids on monthly basis?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and FutureMogger
Just inject oil you bought off the internet theory

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Plenty of sources on eroids.com with reviews. Gear in Europe is cheap and good. As for the price of tren....I pay exactly half that (not online)

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Deleted member 3328
Plenty of sources on eroids.com with reviews. Gear in Europe is cheap and good. As for the price of tren....I pay exactly half that (not online)
I thought steroids were illegal but it seems like you can buy them online.

How is this even legally possible?

It's not.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3328 and xkshekl1

Its not legal, they can seize your package at customs

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 3328
why don't they just take down the website then?
In some countries steroids are legal like i believe turkey, india, china and so on...
So they are safe with their business and website

• +1
there is no way you can buy that and get it too your house in germany

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lelek
why don't they just take down the website then?
Because selling is legal in some states

Also it's on the internet jfl, legal or not nobody cares much as long as they aren't drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Because selling is legal in some states

Also it's on the internet jfl, legal or not nobody cares much as long as they aren't drugs
well they are PEDs (Performance enhancing DRUGS)

well they are PEDs (Performance enhancing DRUGS)
I think he means stuff like heroin, cocaine .... no one really cares about steroids tbh...

• +1

Steroids are legal to use in most European countries and there are no customs checks within the EU. Low penalties for selling.

They are a low priority and nobody really gives a fuck unless they sell something like DNP which has killed people. Then again these sites get taken down all the time and new ones pop up. I'm guessing they register their domains where selling this stuff is allowed anyway. Most of them only accept bitcoins so they're somewhat anonymous. People in the UK don't seem to care at all and accept bank transfers. Not sure how that works.

• +1
Does anyone know how this is in the Netherlands? Are they strict about it there?

there is no way you can buy that and get it too your house in germany
Doch retardo. Es ist einfach nur eine Logistisches problem, der zoll kann nicht jedes Paket durchsuchen

Tren is one of the cheaper steroids usually. They've (that lab) put it in amps and tried to make it appear like its some legit pharmaceutical tren even though pharma tren doesn't exist anymore. Maybe that's why the price is high for it. Theirs thousands of sites you can buy it from in EU and US. Loads of legit ones.
Don't know anything about steroids. What are the costs of roiding top tier roids on monthly basis?
Very cheap now prices been driven down even more in the last 10 years or so because more people using them and sellers got more competition. Costs less than 5 euro a vial for people to homebrew their own and if buying from a reseller u can get a good vial of test for 30 euro range.

Last edited: