Four days

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Four fricking days I spent without any electricity. There was a power outage because of a water leak.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Freixel, RAJ GHRANDHICK๐Ÿ—ฟ, n0rthface and 8 others
what did u do in the meantime

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and wsada
Sounds scary as hell bro how was it like??

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Sounds scary as hell bro how was it like??
It was interesting. I don't think people can handle it. We are so used to power that even one day is tough to handle. Let alone four.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
It was interesting. I don't think people can handle it. We are so used to power that even one day is tough to handle. Let alone four.
Did you like the dopamine detox experience?

• +1
Did you like the dopamine detox experience?
I did. I enjoyed reading a book by the living room window while the streetlamp provided me with light so I could read. I also liked having a candle in my room before I went to bed around 2 am. It was a vibe.

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
Where r u from
The Netherlands but I really felt I was in Mumbai the way they didn't fix everything right away and took their time.

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, wsada, futureashtray and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and tombradylover
bruh so u didnt jerk off?

Was it nofap or did u fap to harry potter?

• JFL
Reactions: soulless_npc
Four fricking days I spent without any electricity. There was a power outage because of a water leak.
I remember in 2020 during Covid, there was a power outage in my area due to everyone blasting their AC and one of my neighbours generator bursted into flames (I don't even know how the fuck this happened). Not only did his house worth millions catch on fire and burn down, but the fire burned down the power lines. I went almost 2 weeks with no electricity:lul:.

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi and Michael Myers
Missed you, brother. I was about to start a search party for you.

• Love it
Tales from Karachi

• JFL
Suicidefuel

An irrecoverable trauma

• JFL
It's a vibe

• +1
I remember in 2020 during Covid, there was a power outage in my area due to everyone blasting their AC and one of my neighbours generator bursted into flames (I don't even know how the fuck this happened). Not only did his house worth millions catch on fire and burn down, but the fire burned down the power lines. I went almost 2 weeks with no electricity:lul:.
Fucking hell man. How the hell did you survive that? I remember there was a power outage in my area as well a few years ago but goddamn the vibes were nice. I took a walk outside to enjoy the dark streets. It was really nice.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Tales from Karachi
Even Karachi seemed more of a first world place than the Netherlands did in those four days. It was as if the attitudes of the Karachiites had infected the Dutch.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Fucking hell man. How the hell did you survive that? I remember there was a power outage in my area as well a few years ago but goddamn the vibes were nice. I took a walk outside to enjoy the dark streets. It was really nice.
It would've been cool if there was no covid and everything wasn't shut down so that I could actually go outside and get away from the internet. But I was stuck in my dark ass room staring at the wall. I was losing too much sanity honestly. I wouldn't be able to survive in prison or a mental asylum.

• So Sad
It would've been cool if there was no covid and everything wasn't shut down so that I could actually go outside and get away from the internet. But I was stuck in my dark ass room staring at the wall. I was losing too much sanity honestly. I wouldn't be able to survive in prison or a mental asylum.
I spend most of my days like that. But the weirdest part is I like it. Maybe that means I am too far gone already.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back